Status: This is my first story on Mibba, and my first Hollywood Undead story, as well. So, hang in there with me, and helpful advice would be appreciated!

I Need You

Well, Okay Then

*Kara's POV*
I jumped on Danny's back, leaving my guitar case laying on a couch, and we went to a dressing room. George opened the door, revealing the four other members of H.U.. They all looked up when I entered the room, and three of them gave me smiles. The one with gauges looked me up and down, as though he was analyzing me. I cleared my throat, and he looked away.

"What's up, chicka?" Funny Man walked towards me. I jumped off of Danny's back and walked towards him. He towered over me, he had to have been over six feet tall.

"Kara Thames." I stuck out my hand. He shook his head and pulled me in for a hug. My head rested below his chest, he had so much height on me.

"Dylan Alvarez." I chuckled, and nodded. I already knew all of their names, but I was going to let them introduce themselves. He let me go, and I smiled up at him. He was definitely Mexican. He smiled back down at me, and walked over to where he was at on a couch. Charlie Scene came up next, and I looked towards him. He wasn't that tall, so at least they weren't all giants.

"Jordon Terrell." He gave me a bro hug, which I thankfully knew how to return. He sat back down, and the next one waved me over to him. I stood in front of him, and he gave me a fist bump.

"Matt St. Claire." I nodded at him and walked towards J-Dog, who was still watching me suspiciously. He looked me over once again, and I looked at him oddly.

"Jorel Decker." He gave me a 'sup' nod, and I gave him one back. They all sat down on a couch, and there were no seats left except next to Jorel. He was making me feel quite uncomfortable. I slowly sat down, and made sure that we weren't touching.

"So, Kara. Where are ya from?" Dylan spoke in his deep voice. I leaned back on the couch, a bit nervous from all of them watching me so intently.

"Los Angeles." I answered. Dylan smiled and nodded his head in approval.

"Aiight. So she's one of us." Danny chuckled and nodded.

"We grew up together. We've been through a lot of shit together, and we're really close friends. She actually introduced me to Reese, and she's Scarlett's godmother." George grinned widely.

"I already knew all that, bitches!" He leaned his head back and screamed, causing me to giggle.

"And, Jorel, is the godfather, Kara." I looked over at Jorel, to see he was already looking at me.I gave him a tiny smile, and practically kneeled and prayed right there when he returned it.

"Godparents!" I shouted and raised my hand for a high-five. Jorel grinned and high-fived me back, his hand being double the size of my petite hand.

"Fuck yeah!" He replied, chuckling.

"So, Kara, what are you doing in Detroit?" Matt asked. I looked over at Danny, and found him staring at the ground. I sighed.

"I moved here two years ago with my boyfriend, Derek. I wanted to get away from my bad lifestyle in L.A., and I was trying to be a supportive girlfriend by following Derek out here." I responded, and Danny scoffed.

"Is that all?" He whispered, and everyone looked towards him, then back at me.

"Danny. Not now. Please." I whispered. His head shot over to me and he glared.

"Why not now? Let's finish our fucking argument! Huh?! You remember?!" He shouted, standing up. I stood up too, walking over and poking him in the chest.

"Daniel. Rose. Murillo. I said NOT NOW." I hissed at him, and he rolled his eyes.

"It was me!" Danny shouted, throwing his hands up. "I pissed her off, and she left! You couldn't handle the truth! Everyone saw it but YOU!" He screamed in my face. I stiffened up, looking at the ground. "And that's not all, either! I went off to American Idol to follow my fucking dream, and she tells me she's going to Detroit! Detroit! Of all places! I tell her I'm joining H.U., and she leaves for Detroit! Says she won't be seeing me anymore anyways, because I'll be fucking touring! Bullshit excuse! I'm just-!" Danny punched a good sized hole in the wall before storming out of the room. I blinked back my tears and grabbed Jorel's arm as he went to follow Danny out of the room.

"Don't. Whenever he gets mad, just give him however long he needs to calm down. Trust me." I whispered, and Jorel nodded, sitting back down.

"Well off that happy note!" Jordon clapped his hands together, ending the awkward silence that sat in the air. We all laughed at his saying, and he turned to me. "Tell us all about you." I shook my head.

"There's really nothing to tell." I stated, leaning back on the couch.

"I call Bullshit." George scoffed, and I smiled.

"Well, I'm twenty five, my birthday is October 28th, my favorite color is purple, and....." I continued to tell the boys everything about me, and they proved themselves to be great listeners. I finished up, and Dylan spoke up.

"See, maami? You're plenty interesting!" I blushed at his statement and looked around, seeing all the boys nodding their heads.

"I have a question for you, Kara." Jorel turned towards me. I raised my eyebrows and he went on. "What did Danny mean by 'the truth'?" My face darkened and I bit back a rude reply. Instead, I answered honestly.

"He told me that it would never work out for me and Derek. That I didn't know what I was doing, and that Derek didn't love me back. Danny tried to break us up, saying it was for my own good, that he was trying to protect me. He even sent me out on a blind date. As soon as I figured out that it was a date, I got pissed at Danny and ran away from there. I felt bad for the poor guy he set up with me, but I couldn't do it. And to make it worse, things aren't going too great for me and Derek...." I explained, and I blinked back tears again. A weird look crossed Jorel's face, and he leaned back in his chair, nodding his head.
After that, the boys started to get ready for their concert, and for Danny to return. I only hoped that I didn't piss him off too bad.
Danny tended to do dumb shit when he was angry. He used to, anyways. One could only hope that he didn't.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, shit man! Danny's pissed! Something's up with Jorel.....Or is there? D R A M A. Welp, adios mah peoples! ~Author