Status: I hope you like this. If you do,comment please. Follow me on twitter: @DaniieSings Thank you for reading.

Just Friends

Chapter One

Wayne comes home from a long day at work.
He walks up the stairs of his house,into his room where he sees his fiancee standing with her arms crossed ready to explode.
Dhea:Where the hell have you been?
Wayne:At work. Why?
Dhea:Nicki called and said she wanted you to come over,why does she want you to come over?
Wayne:Dhea, I already told you the deal. Nicki is my best friend, my ace. Dont worry about what me and her got going that's our buiness, not yours.
Dhea:You're probably sleeping with the bitch. Uggh. That hoe ,no talent, ass bitch fake ass transvestite. Like I SaiD before you left, its me or her you gone have to make a decision. I'm not coming second to that slut.
Wayne:What the fuck did you just say? Hoe,shes a hoe but you been sleeping with my best friend. Transvestite, no far from it honey. I would know, Nicki a real woman she hold me down better than my own. Were you there when I was in jail? No. Were you there when i was lonely and niggas was out to get me no. Where were you, out somewhere fuckin Drake. That's where you were oh you thought I didn't know? NICKI told me thats my real girl. Maybe. Should marry her instead.
Dhea:....
Wayne:Bye bitch get the fuck out. You dont talk about Nicki, go before I have MY homegirl beat yo ass.
And with that Dhea left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it. Dont forget to comment for the next chapter.