Never Stop

001.

"What the fuc-" Justin said as the girl he was walking with fell into him, looking over just in time to see her drop all of her books on his bright red supras. As soon as the books slammed down he quickly pulled out from under the pile, bending over to grab his foot, "Holy shit ow ow ow!"

"I am so so sorry, I didn't mean to slam into you Marissa pushed me and I am just so sorry!" Justin looked over to see a familiar face apologizing to his (sort of) girlfriend, Lisa. The girls' face was bright red with embarrassment as she grabbed bent over to pick the books up for Lisa.

Just as Justin was about to say something Lisa cut him off, "Save it Grande, how about you just watch where you're going I don't have time for this really." She spat at her, ripping her books from the red head's hands.

Justin decided to hold his tongue instead of stopping her, why stick up for a nobody anyways? he asked himself as the girl walked away, clutching her bag next to her side. As he thought to himself Lisa waved a hand in front of his face, "Earth to Justin, we need to get to class."

"Right.." Justin mumbled under his breath as he continued walking down the hall. After a few minutes of listening to her go on and on about how she was going to get her hair cut next, Justin turned towards her. "Hey Lisa, why don't you like that Ariana girl again?" He stuffed his hands into his pockets as he looked forward again.

Lisa scoffed, flipping her slick black hair over her left shoulder before starting. "She just irks me, she thinks she knows everything just because she has a couple of good grades like come on get over yourself already."

Hearing this made Justin pause for a minute, it's not like Ariana flaunted her grades around like Lisa said. It's just she had people constantly forcing her to do their English reports or Algebra homework because she's the only one that actually pays attention in class anymore. In fact it was actually really cute how she wore her reading glasses to second period every day, haha. He smiled to himself before quickly realizing what he was doing and mentally slapped himself.

Why do I always doze off like that? Thinking about this chick, it's not like I'd actually date her or anything. She's too much of a nobody honestly, she's not even that great. Most of all we've never even said more than two fucking words to eachother! Snap out of it Jay, Justin fought with himself in his head before he felt a hand try to grab his.

Pulling his hand away and stuffing it into his pocket quickly, "I don't think I feel like going to Bio today.." he told Lisa, seeing the look on her face when he refused her hand.

"Oh, okay I um, I'll see you after school then?" she asked him, a hopeful look on her face. Of course she wanted to hang out, she was absolutely in love with Justin. She's been trying to make things official with him for months.

"I'm going to Ryan's later, so not today," he started walking away until he heard her behind him making him stop for a minute.

She held her hand up, motioning for him to stop as she yelled down the empty hall. "I'll go with you!" but her smile soon turning into a frown as he shook his head.

----

Ariana walked out of fourth period happily, today she was in a slightly better mood. Nobody had asked her to help out with any projects or homework so far, which was great. She was sick of everyone offering to pay her to get their work done for them, it was annoying and quite frankly she wanted to punch herself in the face for agreeing every time. Ariana always said yes to everyone, mostly because she knew she'd immediately feel bad after declining.

As she quickly finished putting on her chapstick, Ariana felt her phone vibrate in her bag. Looking inside as she walked, she felt a foot move out in front of her left foot making her trip and fall into someone. "I am so so sorry!" She looked over to see Lisa picking herself up off of Justin, of course it was me who'd fall into them of all people.

Lisa face lit up with anger as Ariana began explaining herself, "Marissa tripped me and I didn't mean to I'm so sorry--" Lisa cut her off, holding her hand up to stop her from talking.

"Save it Grande," she started nagging Ariana and rolled her eyes. Knowing that there was no use in trying to explain, Ariana bent over to pick the girl's books up for her. Her face burning as she watched everyone in the hall staring at her.

"I'm sorry again," Ariana whispered as Lisa grabbed her books from her hands, her gaze meeting Justin's before she quickly turned around and walked away ignoring the stares from the other students.

Finally making her way to her fifth period, the red haired girl quickly made her way to her seat in the second row. Letting out a sigh as she dug into her bag, pulling out her phone to see that her friend Jillian had messaged her. Before reading it, Ariana moved her long hair to one side of her shoulder. So much for a good day, right

Jillian: Hey I got some movies for tonight, you and me at your place sound good?

Reading this made Ariana smile, it was nice knowing she had a friend to see at the end of the day really. Sounded cheesy, but it was true. Ariana probably had maybe 5 friends out of the 650 that went to this school. Quickly typing her reply, she pressed the send button and put her phone back in her bag as she got out her notebook and starting taking the notes that were waiting on the board.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's terrible, I know. The second chapter will be better I promise, I just lost my train of thought halfway through haha. Tomorrow will be better I swear!!!!!