Status: In progress hopefully updated once or twice a week! :)

If I Just Save You, You Could Save Me Too

Well..That's One Way To Wake Up

Freya awoke to an obnoxious shrill sound, naturally, someone would feel the need to contact her at an ungodly hour in the morning on a Saturday morning. Searching blindly for her phone on the side table, Freya finally grabbed her phone and pressed it to her ear.

"Nngghh," she moaned into the receiver of the phone.

"Well good morning to you as well my little fairy!" Came an all too familiar voice from the opposite end. It was almost like she could hear the smirk on his face.

"Oliver bloody Sykes, what the hell do you want?"

"I just felt the need to remind you that you get to immortalize my beautiful face today... In say, 5 hours?" Oli said cockily.

"Remind me to send out apology letters later." Freya retorted jokingly.

"Ouch Frey, be ready though love, I'm coming by to get you for coffee, my treat."

"Have I ever mentioned that I love you?" Freya said half jokingly.

"Not nearly enough sweetheart, see you in a few, wear something nice for me, yeah?" And with that Oli hung up not fiving Freya a chance to retort.

'Best get up then,' Freya thought. As she made her way to her closet she was deciding on today's ensemble. Freya decided that she was going to fuel Oli's ego even more- as if he needed that- she pulled on a pair of black distressed jeans paired with her favourite Drop Dead tank top covered by her brother's red plaid flannel top. Pulling on her trusty Doc Martin boots, she heads to the bathroom to prepare for the day.

After doing her trademark black smoky eyes and ruby red lips she replaced her nose stud to a black hoop that her brother, Noah had gotten her for her last birthday.

"Noah!" Freya called as she left the bathroom and headed towards the living room.

"Yes, Frey?" Noah boomed up from his room in the basement.

"I'm heading out early with Oli for coffee!" Ii chirped back at him.

"Okay...but make sure it's De-Caf!" He prodded at me.

"I'm not that bad!...Jackass," Freya mumbled the last bit.

After inly hearing laughter in response, Freya decided to watch T.V. until Oli showed up. Deciding on the oh so convenient playing of "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" Freya sat back on the couch and dozed off, only to be jolted awake again by the metallic ringing of the doorbell...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like this, the next chapters will be longer, we just wanted to get some of the introductions out of the way! More later this week or the beginning of next week!

Let us know what you think so far please, I know we're not very far in, but please don't be a ghost reader!! :)

P.S. Even though it only shows that there is one author per chapter, Sarah and I write every single one of them together.
~Rachael&Sarah