Status: In progress hopefully updated once or twice a week! :)

If I Just Save You, You Could Save Me Too

Why Thank You, Kind Sir

After hauling my ass of the couch and trekking through empty monster cans on her way the front door I pried it open to find none other than Mr. Oliver Sykes himself, in all his arrogant glory.

"Oli," I greeted.

"Freya, love!" Oli swooped in taking me in his arms, "I haven't seen you in a whole... 72 hours," Oli sighed while checking the time on his phone. " I missed you sweetheart!"

After squirming my way out of his surprisingly strong grip I looked up at his tall frame,

"Oli my darling, how did I survive without you?!" I swooned overly dramatically, while leaning against the door frame for "support".

"Not to worry Princess, your saviour is now here!"

And with that he gestured towards the door; he bent over and grabbed my kit from beside the door.

"Why thank you, kind sir!" I said attempting to sound posh.

Oli gave me a toothy grin, come to think of it, I'm pretty sure that I'm one of the only ones that get to see these goofy smiles.

I giggle and head out the pathway leading to the driveway where his car is parked. Walking around to my side, I attempt to open what appears, unfortunately, to be a locked door. Oli comes around behind me and opens the door for me.

"It still sticks, love. Don't you remember?" Oli says teasing, I blush remembering very clearly that this is not the first time this has happened.

"After you, m'lady," he says pretending to be "classy".

I climb in to his beat up car and make myself comfortable. Oli presses play on his cd player and I find that he is playing the new We Came As Romans album. We sat in comfortable silence as we made our way to our favourite coffee shop.

As we were about to get out of the car I turn and the back seat comes into my line of sight, I lightly blush as I remember what happened there so many years ago.

Shaking off that thought I quickly got out of the car so that I didn't make Oli aware that I was reminiscing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ouu, so what do you think happened? ;)

More soon! We promise, maybe even another one tonight, but no promises!

Please let us know what you think! It means so much and it helps inspire us to write more and faster! :)

~Rachael&Sarah