Status: In progress hopefully updated once or twice a week! :)

If I Just Save You, You Could Save Me Too

Coffee Shop Plotting

Oli had just finished paying for our entirely over priced drinks. I tried to keep up with him as he made his way over to a two person table that was just being vacated.

We sat down at the corner table and made ourselves comfortable.

"Hmm," I sighed as I sip the scolding hot chai tea that Oli had treated me to.

"Good?" He asked as he took the first gulp of his outrageously hot specialty coffee, and apparently instantly regretting it as well.

"Ouch, Fuck, Fuck, ho-h-HOT!" Oli stuttered as I giggled at his unintentional antics.

"The barista told you it was hot, you knob head!" I pretended to scold him whilst wagging my finger at him.

"Bite your tongue, Frey!" Oli hissed at me with his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

I put my hand over my mouth in an attempt to stifle m giggles.

"I', sorry Olibear, are you alright, hun? You want me to call momma Sykes?"

"Oh, hush you!" He said jokingly stern.

"Fuck it." Oli said, recovering from his life threatening injury.

"So how've you been, love? A fine bird like you oughta have lads after her."

I contemplate briefly as to what I'm going to say.

"Well, none worth my while, y'know? Just the pot heads and drunkards," I said hoping that he wouldn't see how lonely I've been feeling lately.

Oli then had a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Hey love, wha'tta ya say we fool around with the lads?" Uh-oh! Well, maybe this would be fun...after all, Oli and I love to jokesters together for years!

"What 'ave you got in mind now?" I say smirking.

"Let's fool the lads into thinking that we're together again!" He said looking down slightly blushing...this could be fun!

"Let's do it!" I say with a now full blown grin on my face.

e looks up and smirks at me.

"You just want a piece of this gorgeous example of pure man!" Oli says gesturing to his torso while striking a "manly" pose., I laugh.

"The heart wants what the heart wants, my love!" I say as I dramatically grasp at my chest.

"You know...I miss what we used to be..." Oli trailed off.

"Hmm, sometimes I do too..."

I look up and meet his eyes, I swear they're like a car crash, you cannot help but look at them! He gives me a smile, slightly shakes his head and checks his phone.

"OHMYTITS!" Oli exclaims, looking up at me, "We oughta go meet the lads at the studio, it's time to go! Oh, and prepare for pet names, hand holding, awkwardly long hugs, and forehead kisses!" Oli says giving me an odd rendition of a pep talk for our "showmance" for the boys.

"This is gonna be good" I thought to myself as he led me back to the car that holds many memories.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Let us know what you think, please!! How do you think the guys are gonna react? Hmm??

The next chapter should be up soon!

~Rachael&Sarah