Status: In progress hopefully updated once or twice a week! :)

If I Just Save You, You Could Save Me Too

Oh, Yeah...Him We Used To Be Friends

I was just about done getting my stuff set up, it was taking longer than usual, but with the not so subtle glances from the band that told me that I was the topic of conversation it was hard to focus.

I was broken out of my dreamlike daze as I heard more people entering the studio.

"I have finally decided to grace you with my presence, you may applaud." A vaguely familiar voice bellowed sarcastically. Oh Shit! It couldn't be...

"Freya Mason." Josh Franceschi...fuck. "I can't believe it!" Josh said happily walking my way as if nothing bad ever happened between us.

"I take it you guys know each other then?" Oli asked

"Yeah," I said plastering on a smile, "this is the Josh I was telling you about remember, honey?" I saw Oli's back automatically turn rigid, he turned to face me.

"Is it really, oh, how nice!" Oli said knowing exactly what I wanted him to do, keep up the charade. "How long has it been since you guys have spoken again?" He asked as he pulled me into his side and kissed the top of my head. I couldn't help but notice Josh's face fall just the slightest, whether it was from being reminded of what he did to me or him thinking Oli and I were a couple, I really didn't care, I had to show him that I've moved on.

Josh headed towards to me and Oli, somewhat getting between us, and began his interrogation.

"So, how've you been? Still doing what you love I see, a shame we didn't keep touch! I've missed you so mu-"

"She's been great, hasn't mentioned you all that much though." Oli said, pulling me in close to him, as if he where actually jealous...?

"Since when have you guys known each other? Funny, I didn't know the three of us had a middle person..." Josh said, bouncing back from Oli's sharp reply.

"Always Josh, same time I've known you."

"Small world" Oli quipped

"W-wait! This is the Oli the you told me about in 10th grade?! Holy shit Frey! You lost your v-card to this fucker?!" Josh exclaimed jabbing his thumb in Oli's direction, jaw on the ground.

The room was silent for all of 5 seconds before the boys started a mini riot, the room was filled with surprised statements and shocked faces...

"I knew something was up!" "Damn Oli, was she good?!" "Nice one man!" and the one that struck me the most being from Oli himself, whispered in my ear so only I could hear.

"And still the best..." he pulled away from my ear and looked longingly at me for a few seconds before coming back to reality. I realized 2 things in that moment, 1 I have to endure a photo shoot with Josh and many comments from the bad (as funny as they may be), 2 I don't think I want to have to pretend with Oli anymore, I'm not too sure he does either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates 2 days in a row! Woo hoo!! School starts in 7 days :,( updates will either become much more frequent or slow down a little lol I think we're leaning toward more frequent, who wants to do school work when you can be writing?

As usual, please let us know what you think! :)

~Rachael&Sarah