Rediscovering You

Journal Entry 001

Journal,

Well, it's about 3 hours before the big event and, I have to admit, I'm a nervous wreck. Mom, dad and Maria are waiting downstairs while Felix checks in on Rave. I decided that now would be a good time to start a journal. Don't look at me like that; I have so many thoughts and feelings flying around in my head that it might implode. Clearly that would be tragic, so here we are.

I can't believe that today is the day I'm marrying her. As in, marrying Rave Sommers. The girl I've been in love with since the start of forever. It's this huge mix of insane, surreal and yet...it's right. There's nobody else I could ever want as much as I do her. She's...everything. She's my life. I can only hope that I'm able to make her as happy as she makes me. I know, there must be a reason she's marrying me, I've heard it before. But... I don't know. I want to be perfect for her. I don't want her to have to want for anything in life. That's why I've decided to take the job Elliott's dad offered me. It's good pay, obviously, and there's plenty of opportunities for promotion and whatever. So..I went for it. He doesn't mind about my background and even said that training wouldn't be an issue.

It's like everything is finally fitting into place and all we have to do now is look at the picture.

Urgh, okay, mom is shouting that Felix is back so I'll have to quit writing for a while. There's still a few things that need sorting out before we're ready for the wedding, so I have to get my ass into gear I suppose. Wish me luck? The next time you'll hear from me is after the honeymoon...as long as everything goes to plan..

---------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm back and I'm overjoyed to say that I'm now married to the most perfect woman on the planet. Rave Sawyer. I'm not even going to lie, I've been calling her Mrs. Sawyer every chance I get. It's the best phrase since "I do".

The wedding went well. Fantastic even. God..she looked beautiful. I mean, she really took my breath away all over again. It took every ounce of self restraint I had not to hug her to me and just kiss her. I was sorely tempted to anyway, obviously, but the look mom was giving me was more than just a warning. It was a threat. Because, yes, it was Rave's day too and I shouldn't embarrass her on her big day. I get that. Doesn't mean I didn't take full advantage when we were announced man and wife though haha. Her blush was probably the best part.

The honeymoon will not be documented purely because I don't need a journal to remember how amazing it was. That and it's not something I want anyone else to be reading about if they ever found this. But, I will say that it was the perfect start to our new life together.

Bah, all this talk about her makes me miss her and she's only downstairs watching tv. I'm going to go pounce on her. The tv has stolen enough of her attention as it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
What a cutie pie <3