Status: Updates as soon as possible! Probably about four times a week, hopefully more!

What Are We Now?

Graduation Day

Where the hell is my cap?! I have my gown and my tassel so where's my cap?
"Scar get your ass down here! We need to leave," Alex yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Where the hell is it?! I had to be at graduation by noon and it is......11:50! Shit! Shit! Shit!
"Scarlett Ridley Miller if you don't get your bottom down here --"
"Oh shut it Jack, I'm coming!" I spotted my cap hiding in my laundry basket, grabbed it, and raced down the stairs. We arrived just in time to get in line and take our seats. Our principal gave a small speech and started the graduates names. "Ashley Adams, Baiden Adds, Ron Baker......"
I zoned out and started remembering everything the boys and I have been through. It started with my parents getting a divorce in seventh grade. That was hell. But then Alex moved in next door and things started getting better. I remembered falling out of my front tree and landing right on Alex. Since then we've been best friends. Then there was the time Jack convinced us that it would be a great idea to act like we were going to rob a mini mart. And the time Zack and I went to a Foo Fighters concert but they wouldn't let us in cause the guy we bought them from sold us fake tickets. Zack faked having a asthma attack and we got to sit side stage. The last thing was when my date for Twirp ditched me last minute and Rian surprised me by coming back from his family camping trip and being my date. I don't know where I'd be without these boys. "Scarlett Miller" I walked across the stage and accepted my diploma.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh God Scar I'm gonna miss you soooooo much!" Jack said as he squeezed the life out of me.
"I'll miss you to Jacky. More than you'll know." Rian and Zack came over and hugged me goodbye. Finally, Alex came over and gave me one of his bone crushing Gaskarth hugs. We stayed like that for a few minutes until he pulled away. "I'm going to miss you so much Scarlett," he whispered.
"Not nearly as much as I'll miss you Alexander," I said, tears forming in the corners of my eyes.
"I'll be calling and texting you so much you won't have a chance to miss me."
By now the tears were spilling freely. "I love you, Scar" "I love you too, Lex" He kissed my cheek then turned and got on the tour bus with the rest of the boys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV
We always say I love you in a best friend way, but that time I meant it much more than that. And it terrifies me that I missed my last to tell her that and I don't know when I'll get another one.
♠ ♠ ♠
So tell me what ya guys think! i'll try and update a couple times a week. Thanks for reading it!