Status: Updates as soon as possible! Probably about four times a week, hopefully more!

What Are We Now?

Coffeeshop Soundtrack

3 YEARS LATER

"When you get to the university meet me in the lounge outside our music history class," Shay said over the phone.
"Yeah, yeah well I'm at Starbucks so i'm gonna go"
"Okay! See ya soon darlin' "
I walked through the door and waited in line. It was a pretty cold day for September so I decided to get a coffee before class. Being the nice person i am, i'll probably grab one for my best friend, Shay.
I ordered two mocha lattes. As i was waiting in line I heard someone call my name. "Scar? Scarlett Miller?"
I turned around and - Oh. My. God. "A- Alex?" I questioned.
"Oh my God Scar! How are you?" Alex said as he hugged me.
"Good, good, you?" He stopped hugging me and I got a chance to really look at him. His hair wasn't brown anymore. It was a shaggy mix of blonde with brown streaks. He wasn't so awkward looking, I guess he was finally starting to grow into his body.
"Oh i'm good. Almost didn't recognize you without your black hair and eyeliner." he responded with a chuckle.
"Oh no, I actually haven't had it for a few years."
"Well your natural brown suits you."
"Thanks. So what are you doing in town.?" i asked.
"We actually got done with Spring Fever Tour about three weeks ago and we don't have another one for a while, so we'll be here for a quite a bit." He was about to say something else when his phone started to ring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV
I was about to ask Scarlett if she wanted to get dinner later when my phone started ringing. "One second, it's Jack," I said to her and answered the phone. "Yo Jacko what's up?"
"Hey Alex! Would you mind stopping by the store and pick up some moving boxes on your way home?"
"Why do you need moving boxes?" I asked.
"We both do, well all four of us. We got kicked out."
"What the hell Jack!" I yelled.
"Apparently people were complaining to our landlord about having to see my naked, drunk, ass on the front lawn every morning." he replied, acting as if it was a ridiculous thing to do.
"Fuck. Alright i'll bring home some boxes."
"Thanks man." Jack said and hung up.
I turned back to Scarlett, a worried expression outlining her features. "Is something wrong?" she asked.
"Oh Jack's just and idiot and got us all kicked out of our house."
"Oh..." she said, a small smile suddenly forming on her lips. "If you guys need a place to stay, you can stay at my house."
"Oh no we couldn't do that!" I said, shocked she'd even suggest it.
"No really it's fine. I have enough spare rooms there's no reason you guys can't use them."
"Uh thanks. The guys will love it."
"No problem," Scarlett said. She looked down at her phone and a panicked expression came across her face. "Shit!" she said, obviously frustrated. "I have to go but come to this address later, I should be there about three." She scribbled the address on a piece of paper then dashed out the door.
I headed to the store and packed my truck with moving boxes. About 10 minutes later i pulled up to our house. I threw the door open and yelled, "All hail King Alexander the Great!"
Rian came out of the kitchen and gave me a confused expression, "And why the hell should we do that?" he asked.
"Because you peasant," I said in a posh accent, "I have found us a place to live."
"Oh shit, really?!" Zack said as he entered the room.
"Yes but we need to be there by three." For the next five hours we packed like crazy. By two thirty we had the cars as stuffed with boxes as they could get and headed to the address on the paper. I hadn't told the guys where we were staying so for the whole day they had been pestering me. About ten to three we pulled up in front of a tan colored three story house. "Who the fuck's house is this?!" Jack yelled. A smirk formed on my lips. "Just wait about ten minutes and you'll see."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like the second chapter. I'm not sure if I will be able to update tomorrow so i did two today. Tell me what ya think! Thanks for readin'!