Sir

three

Thursday was a slow day to say the least. Most people at Harmon & Associates began their days at the crack of dawn and worked into the late hours of the night. But as the end of the week began to roll around, desperation to leave the office a bit earlier was abuzz around the whole office.

I had only gotten one email from Mr. Styles on Thursday, telling me he was looking forward to seeing me again tomorrow. Once again I had no idea to respond. At first I thought I was going to avoid him on Friday, stand my ground and tell him no. But as Thursday continued on and I thought over it more and more, I began to slowly lose composure until eventually I woke up on Friday and my heart was racing and my thoughts were foggy with excitement as I thought about it.

I cursed myself mentally on Friday morning when I got off the elevator and saw that the lights in his office were off, meaning he wasn’t in the office yet. I guess my sigh of disappointment in myself for being excited was actually audible.

“Upset that Mr. Styles isn’t here yet?” Serena sneered next to me. “Odd, I’ve never heard of someone upset over their boss not being at work yet.”

“If you must know, Serena, I have very important work that I need to talk to Mr. Styles about and receive his advisement over my actions,” I walked towards her, “Stuff that I am sure is high above your jurisdiction.”

She looked insulted and the air became still with tension before the phone rang.

“You should probably get that.” I said, flicking my eyes to the phone.

She rolled her eyes and let out a huff of air, much like a girl in year six would when she figured out that her crush didn’t like her back.

I dropped off everything at my desk, going to meet Kurt for breakfast in the cafeteria. He already had my egg sandwich and black coffee sitting at the table with him.

“Bless your soul, Kurt.” I muttered, sitting down and immediately taking a sip of my coffee.

Breakfast was something Kurt and I had done every morning since we both started working here, about a month and a half ago. It was a nice way to put us both in at least a semi-happy mood before we really had to begin working.

After breakfast my day was filled with emails and contracts and complaint calls from acquaintances of a client trying to put their two cents in on everything. Boring and frustrating, essentially.

Kurt brought lunch over to my desk so we could both sit and eat but still be working. I nearly choked on a bite of my chicken sandwich when the elevators dinged open and Mr. Styles walked into the office. Over the course of one day I had somehow forgotten how attractive he was. His hair was disheveled from his flight, his shirt a bit wrinkled and his facial features all point and on guard from what I could assume was stress. His eyes caught mine and his face softened for just a moment, making me blush and turn my head down with a little smile playing on my lips.

Kurt took notice. “What the fuck? Did he just make you blush?” he said, turning his head around to see who I was looking at.

“Yeah, what a dickhead. Just an attractive dickhead sometimes, is all.” I said.

Kurt rolled his eyes. “Women, always attracted to the assholes.”

“Well why does it matter to you? You like cock, Kurt.” I joked, watching a smile spread across his face.

“Ah yes, I had almost forgotten I was gay.”

“Speaking of which, how are your advances on Robert going?” I asked him. Robert was one of the other interns, and Kurt had been crushing on him since the first day.

“Not really going at the moment... Too difficult to read whether or not he’s actually gay.” He sighed, but his cheeks were tinted with the lightest of pink.

“What the fuck? Did he just make you blush?” I quoted him.

“Shut the fuck up, Ellie.” he laughed.

Kurt, along with most other people at the office, left when five o’clock rolled around. Not surprising, since it was a weekend and all. I, however, was stuck with at least four more hours of work, and that was if I focused.

I left my desk to go get my first cup of coffee for the evening. I sighed as I sat back down, not looking forward to all of my work. They loaded a surprising amount of work onto the interns, saying it was a “learning experience”. Learning experience my ass is what I thought of that.

Two hours had passed and I was on my third cup of coffee, surprisingly controlled. I was too lazy to go get a fourth, so I popped a piece of gum in my mouth instead, hoping the fresh mint would help me stay awake.

It was essentially silent in the office and I figured I was now here alone. Until I heard a door slam close near the front of the office.

Oh shit, I thought to myself, I forgot about Mr. Styles. I spit out my gum before I choked on it because I could feel my heart was beginning to pound inside my chest.

“Hi.” A gravely voice greeted me. I took a deep breath to steady my heart rate before I turned around in my chair to face him.

“Hi. How was your trip?” I asked him with a smile.

“Boring. How was your day at the office without me?” he smirked.

“Boring. Although, it probably would’ve been boring regardless of your attendance or lack thereof.”

“Mhm, is that so?” He was towering above me at my desk, his hands folded across his chest and his eyes never leaving mine. He ran his fingers through his hair, clearing the loose curls off his forehead. I was fucking memorized by the man running his hand through his god damn hair.

“Well, I guess we’ll never know. Look, I know you had some idea of proper fun that would happen tonight bu-”

“Are you trying to get out of it?” He asked me, like he was a father who was asking their child a question just to prove to them how ridiculous it was.

“No, I’ve just got a lot of work to do, sir.”

“I couldn’t stop thinking about you.” He said immediately after, completely ignoring my words.

I blushed and looked down to my hands in my lap. “That’s very nice, sir.”

“You always blush and look down to your lap, Ellie.” I couldn’t read his voice. He said it without any emotion at all, more like he was just thinking about it and blurted it out. “Stand up.” he said.

I did as I was told and let him pass by me as he sat in my chair.

“Come here.” He said, sitting forward in the chair with his elbows on his knees. I walked towards him until I could practically feel his breath through my skirt and over my panties. His hands trailed their way to my back, unzipping my skirt and pushing it off my waist.

“Mmm,” He groaned, leaning forward to kiss just above my panty line. Heat was pulsing around my core and I was already clenching, trying to relieve some of the pressure.

“Did you touch yourself while I was gone?” he asked.

“No, sir.” I barely croaked.

“Good girl,” he hummed with satisfaction. He slipped his middle finger over my panties. “So wet, Ellie.” he whispered.

The back of my throat made a little squeak when he slipped his finger into my panties and ran it over my slit. He chuckled at the noise. Never so badly in my life had I wanted to slap somebody and have sex with somebody at the same time.

He pushed just the very tip of his finger into me, making me clench around him before he withdrew his touch from my panties.

“I think the past three days have probably been enough foreplay for the both of us, right baby?” he asked, moving his hands up to unbutton my shirt. I nodded in silent agreement.

As soon as my bra was unhooked and on the ground he was grazing my nipples with his thumbs, tweaking them between his forefinger. He was so focused, his tongue bitten the tiniest bit between his teeth and his eyes set dead straight on my chest. It was like an art to him, something that he could help reach a level of perfection.

A moan tumbled past my lips and his hands moved to my waist, pulling me down so I was straddling him.

“I’m going to fuck you with those heels on, Ellie.” he whispered into my ear, grinding his crotch up into mine so I could feel how hard he was. “You’re so fucking hot.”

“Take my shirt off, baby.” he busied his lips over my neck, nipping and biting before he would run his tongue over the spot to soothe it, giving me chills. My fingers fumbled only a bit with his shirt this time, pulling it off his body.

“Tattoos?” I asked, looking up at him with wide eyes in fear in case I would be punished for speaking. He just smiled and nodded.

“You like them?”

I cautiously traced the swallows on his chest, admiring the strong black ink against his tan skin. I let my finger trail over the 17BLACK sprawled across his collarbone before I let my lips follow the same path, ghosting along his collarbone with a bite to his shoulder.

I nodded. “I like the ship the best.” I said as it caught my eye on his arm. He nodded before unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants, leaving him only in his boxers.

“You’re so hard,” I muttered quietly, more to myself than anyone else.

“Because of you, baby.” He gripped his hands on my thighs, lifting my up to sit on my desk. “Lay back.”
I propped myself up on my elbows, wrapping my legs around him and watching as he dragged his boxers down his legs, his hard length standing away from his body. I suddenly became worried at the thought of him inside me, I didn’t want it to hurt as badly as I imagined it.

He dragged his hand up and down his own length once and then twice, turning me on a way I don’t think he realized.

“Does watching me touch myself make you wet, baby?” He leaned forward and nearly growled in my ear. I guess he had taken notice of my lower lip caught between my teeth and the extra blush that crept across my neck and face. I nodded and let out a little whimper. “Good to know...” he said.

He leaned back again, focusing his eyes between my legs. “Such a beautiful pink pussy,” he muttered, running his finger over it again before pressing his tip to my entrance. He moved it away and instead ran his length over me, teasing his tip over my clit. He was enjoying my moans as they involuntarily left my lips.

He positioned himself at my entrance again, this time pushing in. My head fell back against the desk, air rushing out my lungs with a gasp. Once he had gotten his tip in, he shoved in all at once.

“Oh god,” he moaned roughly, his hands gripping my waist. “You are so much tighter than I imagined.” His neck was leaning back a bit, his eyes screwed shut. “Fuck, you feel so good, Ellie.” He squeezed my waist harder as he composed himself. He withdrew completely from me and thrust back in, making me lose my breath again.

“Say my name, baby,” he groaned, his voice barely faltering as he continued to thrust into me.

“Harry,” I moaned, my eyes closing and my head dropping back against the desk again.

“Eyes open.” he snapped. “Does it feel good, baby?”

I could only manage to nod as he continued to fill me, pounding against my g-spot.

“Oh god, yes, right there!” I encouraged him, wanting this to never end.

“Have I found your sweet spot, Ellie?”

“Mhmmm,” I hummed, feeling myself clench around him without control. “Holy fuck,” I breathed out. He smiled a little bit before I clenched extra tight around him and his brow furrowed again, his hips beginning to move faster and his hands still gripped onto my waist.

“Come for me, baby,” he cooed, moving one of his hands up to tweak my nipple again.
“I’m so close, sir.” I said, my voice barely audible.

With a few more thrusts I was right on the edge, the undeniable pressure building up in my lower stomach as all the blood in my body flowed to my core. I moaned out his name one last time as my orgasm hit me, my walls spasming around him as my whole body shook with waves of pleasure.

“Oh fuck yes, that’s it Ellie.” He slammed his hand onto my desk, pumping into me relentlessly before he finally groaned out a string of explicatives and spilled himself in me.

The only noise in the air was our panting, both of us trying to catch our breaths. He withdrew from me slowly and I felt immensely empty. He collapsed back into my chair and I stayed laying on the desk, looking up at the ceiling and still shuddering from the aftermaths of my orgasm.

He let out a little chuckle and I looked at him quizzically as he stood up. “Proper fun, right?” he smiled.

I shook my head in disbelief at his comment but was smiling.

“Proper fun.” I responded quietly.

“I’ve got to stay at the office late tonight anyways, why don’t you go home? Or go meet up with your friends, yeah? Pretty girl like you must have something to do on a Friday night.” He was buckling his pants back up and leaning down to pick up my clothing for me.

“Are you sure? I don’t mind staying and finishing this...” I spoke as we both dressed ourselves. I felt like it was some kind of trick. I mean, he was the CEO for gods sake.

“Yes, I’m positive. Besides, if you’re here with me, I’ll be too tempted to fuck you again.” he said nonchalantly.

“Ah, I see...” I blushed, straightening out my clothing. “Um, Mr. Styles?” I asked him, not quite feeling comfortable calling him Harry again even though I’d just moaned out his name as he sent me to orgasm.

“Yes, Ellie?”

“Do you have any like... friends?” I asked tediously. He was straightening my desk out, fallen over items and papers the had become loose from their stacks.

“Yes.” he chuckled.

“Are they, you know, our age? Or like 40 year old business men?”

“I’m not going to tell you my whole life story.” He said, picking up my work.

“Right, yeah, sorry. I’ve just been curious, that’s all.” I realized that I had maybe over stepped boundaries. He was an extremely private man, not only to the tabloids but also to his employees.

“I live in a flat with one friend. He’s called Niall, and he’s our age. He’s 21.” He said, looking back up at me.

“Oh, so no mansion or anything?” I teased.

“Don’t be ridiculous. My mansion is for vacationing.” He smiled, but I knew he was serious about having a mansion for vacationing.

“How’d you meet Niall?” I asked. I figured that maybe this would be the only time for a while when I could learn a bit about him. The more time I talked to him and spent with him the less of a dick he became.

“College. He was a year below, but there was a dorm room mix up and we ended up getting along nicely and became mates.” He surprisingly admitted.

“Sounds like a good friend then...” I nodded my head, beginning to feel a bit awkward knowing actual things about his life. It reminded me that he was actually a human with personal things, not just a CEO.

“I suppose so, yes. Why so curious?”

“I just haven’t ever known a lot about you, that’s all. Felt like I should at least try to get to know you a bit given the certain predicament we’re in.”

He smiled and led me over to the elevator, pressing the button for me.

“Have a good weekend, Ellie. I’ll see you on Monday.” He brushed his mouth over my ear, nipping lightly at my lobe before his mouth left my vicinity. It made my body shiver again. The elevator dinged open and he walked to his office, opening the door and entering without looking back at me.

Still a bit of a dick, I thought to myself, but maybe not too bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you all for subscribing and such! the only reason I've had 3 straight days of uploading is because I already had all this written so now I will update the story on here at the same time as I update it on tumblr and 1dff!