Sir

four

My weekend was largely spent doing work. Answering calls, writing documents, followed by a beer and trashy television in the evening and sleeping for a small amount of hours. Mr. Styles had sent me an e-mail once or twice, but I couldn’t stomach reading them. The last thing I needed was distraction from the shit ton of work I had that weekend.

I made it into the office on Monday groggy and a bit on the pissy side, it being Monday morning and everything. Kurt was quiet during breakfast. His eyes were focused on Robert, who was sitting across the room from us. Robert wasn’t one of the usual people who would make an appearance in the cafeteria for breakfast. He was a bit snobby in my opinion, of course I wasn’t going to trash talk him in front of Kurt since the poor boy was head over heels crazy about him.

I was on my sixth long phone call of the day, which ended with the person on the other end yelling at me and hanging up. I laughed without humor and dropped my chin down to my chest, closing my eyes and rubbing my temples with my fingertips.

“Why have you not responded to my emails?”

I pulled my head up and was face to face with Mr. Styles. He had one of his usual amazing suits on today accompanied by a coat that might’ve looked feminine on any other man, but he could pull it off marvelously.

“Despite what’s going on with us, I do actually work here, Mr. Styles.” I didn’t mind for my response to sound so harsh and angry.

“Hey, watch the tone Ms. Daniels.” He said. It was more of a light joking tone, and I knew that he understood that I was stressed. “Anyways, if you’d read any of my emails, you’d know that I’m leaving town for the week.”

“Oh...” What was I supposed to say? I mean we obviously weren’t close enough to say ‘I’ll miss you’.

“And as you said yourself the other day, perhaps we shouldn’t be emailing on the work system?” He stepped closer to me, leaning down a bit so the people around us wouldn’t hear him. “So I’m going to slowly hand you my personal phone and you’re going to type in your digits real fast, alright?”

I nodded and looked around a bit. God knows what kind of rumors would spread if someone in the office saw me taking Mr. Styles’ personal phone from him. I typed in my contact info and quickly handed his phone back to him.

“Thank you, gorgeous. I’ll be ringing you soon...”

“Alright. Have fun?” I said, but it came out more like I-have-no-idea-of-how-I-should-say-goodbye-to-you question.
He laughed a bit. “Yes, sure, I’ll have fun. Don’t forget to answer if I call.” He subtly pointed his finger at me in warning before turning away from my desk and walking towards the elevators.

I sighed and ran my sweaty palms down my skirt-clad thighs, trying to calm myself down. I hadn’t even realized my heart rate had sped up and my panties had become the tiniest bit damp.

“Fuck.” I muttered under my breath, turning my attention back to my computer and the open document that needed to be sixty two pages longer by the end of the next four days.

I worked late that night, a part of me wishing Mr. Styles would magically walk out of his office at some point. A small part that I was continuously trying to quiet down.

The end of four days came around quicker than I thought, and I was in a scramble to type out the last page of the contract before I could leave. I really cared about getting into my neighborhood before the few kids who might venture out of their houses for trick or treating tonight made it out. It had never been a large issue, but the handful of kids who had knocked on the door to my flat astounded me with their perseverance to obtain all the candy possible.

I wrapped up the document, proof reading the new additions I had made today and saving it with a sigh of relief. Luckily no kids were lackadaisically wandering around my neighborhood yet when I made it home.

As I was walking to my bed so I could collapse on it and fall asleep, I passed by my bathroom and caught sight of my bathtub. Nothing sounded nicer than a long bubble bath. I stripped down in the middle of my hallway, turning on the running water to the hottest I could stand it. As I was scavenging my cabinets for soap, my phone rang.

“What?” I answered, knowing it wouldn’t be anyone from work since it was my personal phone. I could answer the phone like that with my friends.

“Well aren’t you happier than sunshine today.” I stopped looking for soap and slapped my hand to my forehead once I heard Mr. Styles’ voice on the other end.

“Sorry, it’s just been a long day, that’s all.”

“S’okay. What are you doing?”

“Uhhh...” I looked over to the bathtub, deciding it might be best if he didn’t know I was about to take a path. “I’ve just gotten home so I’m trying to decide what I want for dinner on this lovely Friday evening.”

“I can hear water running in the background.” he retorted.

“Of course you can.” I muttered to myself, although I know he heard me.

“So shower or bath?”

“Bath.” I mumbled.

“Wish I could come share a bathtub with you.” He sighed. “Of course, I probably wouldn’t let us make it to the bathtub before I fucked you senseless on the bathroom counter and we were ready to sleep.”

His words sent a surge of heat between my legs and I took a deep breath.

“How’s your day been?” My voice was quiet as I attempted to change the subject.

“Boring and stressful.” He complained.

“I assume all your days are like such?”

“Just about... I’ve just taken a long shower and almost had a wank to the thought of you but then I remember I could just ring you up.”

“Excuse me?” He was so straightforward sometimes that it stunned me and I would speak the first words that popped into my head.

“Why only have my hand and my thoughts when I could have my hand and my thoughts and your little moans?”

“Are you... are you attempting to have phone sex with me?” I felt a bubble of laughter rise up in my throat but kept quiet, my cheeks burning red and my heart hammering in my chest.

“You’re so innocent sometimes, Ellie. I’m sitting here naked and my cock is so hard it’s pulsing, and knowing that you’re sitting on the other end of this phone call naked and talking to me is doing nothing to help.”

I cleared my throat and tried to form some coherent string of words, but my mind was running blank besides the image of his naked body and his erection pulsing.

“I wish I was there to see it... to touch you.” My voice was meek and I felt embarrassed about speaking those words, but they were portraying my real thoughts.

“Me too, baby. Go turn the water off, I only want to hear you.”

I did as I was told and went to lay down on my bed.

“I’m in my bedroom now, water is off.”

“Good girl. Tease your nipples, the way you did for me the first time.”

I dragged my hand down my chest, trying to rid myself of my inhibitions as my nipple hardened under my touch. I caught my lower lip between my teeth and a little whimper escaped.

“Mmm, make as many noises as you want baby. I’m so hard for you. I wish you were here to suck me off.”

“Can I touch myself in other places, sir?” I asked tediously, now anxious to relieve some of the pressure between my legs.

“Yes, Ellie. Rub your clit for me.” He was silent for a few moments and I could hear his heavy breaths, making it amazingly easy for me to imagine his hand working his own length.

“Push one of your fingers in. And moan like it was my finger in your pussy, baby.” He groaned.

I pushed one finger in and moaned in satisfaction, although it was nothing compared to his finger inside me.

“Are you touching yourself?” I asked him, wanting him to tell me what he was doing as I bought myself to orgasm.

“Yes.” I heard him spit into his palm.

“Are you making it nice and tight and wet like me?”

“Fuck, Ellie,” he groaned. I felt a smile pull at my lips with the reaction I received.

“I wish you were here,” I moaned breathlessly, my finger picking up its pace over my clit. “This is nothing like having you touch me.”

“Me too. Now no more talking, I just want to hear your moans.”

I easily obliged, keeping the phone pressed tight against my ear so I could hear him working himself up and down vigorously. I was enjoying the noises he was making as much as he was enjoying the noises I was making and had worked myself to the edge in no time.

“I’m close,” My voice was unbelievably shaky as my back began to slowly arch off my bed.

“Good, baby, come for me. Let me hear it; let me hear you moan out my name.”

I nearly screamed his name as my orgasm hit, my mind clear of everything but just the image of his hand running up and down his length to the thought of me.

“Oh fuck,” he growled on the other end and I knew his orgasm was hitting him as well.

I withdrew touch from my now overly sensitive body, trying to catch my breath as blood began to flow back to other parts of my body.

“How can you do that to me over a phone call?” I whispered a few moments later.

“I could say the same about you.” he laughed. “I’ve got to try and get some sleep now, it’s half past 1 in the morning here now.”

“Wouldn’t have kept you up so late had I known.”

“Trust me, it was worth it. I can’t usually sleep any place besides my own bed either way .”

“Why’s that?”

“Goodnight, Ellie.” he said, emphasizing the fact that he would not be answering my question.

“Right, sorry. Goodnight.”

“Oh, also, happy halloween.” I heard his voice as I was about to hang up.

“Thanks,” I laughed a little, “Although you should know I usually don’t celebrate the holiday. I haven’t since I was younger.”

“Some people didn’t get to celebrate it when they were younger, you never know who it may matter to.”

“Are you speaking from kindness or personal experience?”

“Goodnight, Ellie.” he said again, ignoring my question.

“I’ll get answers out of you one day. Goodnight.” I hung up the phone before he could speak again, a little aggravated at being shut down in my attempt to learn a few tidbits about him.

◉◉◉

Besides going to lunch with Kurt on Saturday, my weekend was one of the first quiet and relaxing ones I had had in a while.

And it would’ve been void of contact with Mr. Styles again had my phone not buzzed late Sunday night with a text from him.

"Ellie... don’t wear any panties to work tomorrow. See you then .xx"

I slammed my phone down onto my night side table as a blush crept onto my cheeks. I tried my best to fall asleep as fast as possible, anxious to wake up in the morning and think about what a silly dream that was. But the pounding of my heart in my chest told me that this wasn’t a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't have time to proofread this for typos omg sorry but anyways sorry it's short and the next chapter might be a bit short also. I'm planning on actually being able to write out longer chapters and such after the next chapter because that's when some of the plot I have planned begins to pick up. love you guys thank you for subscribing/commenting!