Status: FINISHED | thanks y'all for putting up with me on this story xoxox

The Art of Deflowering

one

Georgia couldn’t explain it. She used to think it was just a silly crush, just a passing thought when she saw him walk around Beacon Hills High or at the police station where she frequented sometimes because she had the tendency to cause trouble. But then she started noticing things about him that she shouldn’t and she wondered when she crossed the line from Stiles being a crush to the current object of her affection.

She’d liked a lot of boys before, so noticing Stiles wasn’t much of a stretch. She had always thought he was cute, what, with his used to be shaved head before he finally grew his hair out and earned about fifty sexy points. Or those odd spots on his face that Georgia used to play connect the dots with when Stiles would stand in front of the class and make a presentation, his voice laced with boredom as he would begin his speech and then naturally, ramble on for years. But then the teacher would tell him to shut up and he’d walk back to his seat, slightly dejected.

Or sometimes she’d be talking to Coach about her economics test, but she’d have to walk by the boys’ locker room to get to his office and she’d press her back to the wall, listening intently at the conversations and wondering if any of the boys would talk about her. She could never hear much, but she did once see Jackson’s abs and my oh my, was it a sight to see. The door was usually closed, but one time it was open and a conversation between Stiles and Danny – was it? – The guy who just had to be gay, which was unfortunate considering how attractive he was, anyways, the conversation pertained to something about having sex, and when Georgia found out Stiles was a virgin, her likening towards him grew. There was nothing like a virgin to deflower that turned Georgia on.

Devirginising boys was one thing, but growing feelings toward them was a new territory that Georgia had never experienced before – and she hadn’t even deflowered him yet! So she decided that that would be her mission: take Stiles’ virginity. It was what he wanted and it was how she was going to rid whatever feelings she had for him. Yep. Her plan was fool proof.

Or so she thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
fourteen recs
twenty seven subscribers
seven comments

Just a little teaser because you guys are amazing ♡♡♡