Status: comment and subscribe

I Want to be Your Only Drug

Mosh pits and your lips

I couldn't help but squeal as the bouncer finally let me and Envy threw. He looked at me like I was a child, but hell if you were going to see your ultimate favorite band, you'd be acting the same way as me.
We were in the back of the line, so when we finally got in the place was already packed to the limit. Envy pulled my arm and I looked back to her.
"Promise me that we won't separate" I nodded and pushed forward as far as I could to get to see the stage better. I looked behind me to make sure that Envy was still there but she stopped along the way and started talking to some guy with a red cap on. I always... Envied her for being so outgoing, she wasn't always that way but it's like after she dealt with so much she got sick of the old her and brought out a whole new character. I wish I could do that.
I pushed forward some more till I was able to see the band that was playing now that i didn't really care for but still listened to. The whole reason for tonight is because Bring Me The Horizon is playing and I refuse to miss out on this.
About five minutes after I got to my spot the band ended and the roadies went on stage and started setting up the stage with BMTH stuff. I started to get excited and the girl next to me started talking about how awesome its going to be.
A guy with straight neck length brown hair and his septum pierced started going around threw the crowed telling everybody that they should help start a mosh pit. At this club it's a strict rule that moshing isn't allowed. But when you have a band like BMTH playing and some rock hard fans listening, not even the SWAT team can stop them.
The guy came up behind me and the girl and placed a hand on my back. I looked at him to only be in shock when his bright green eyes stared back at me. He smiled and laughed a little, probably from the way I looked.
"You girls gonna join in on the Mosh pit" I looked to the girl as she looked nervous.
"Depends"
He gave me a mischievous grin. "On?"
"if you guys can handle me" he laughed and nodded at this.
"Won't know till then, now will we" He started to walk away but stopped at looked back to me. "Hope to see you out there" with that he was back to finding people to join in on his master plan.
The girl who I was talking to, which I later found out name is Rosaline, started to tell me how the last time she went into as mosh pit she got knocked out. I honestly am not surprised considering she's barely over 5 ft and must weight about 95 pounds. I told her that if she went in with me that I would try and protect her even though I'd be busy moshing out my self.
Oliver Sykes ran out on stage and the band followed. The crowed went wild and started pushing forward to get closer, even though there was no way that was going to happen. Oliver started to sing and everything else didn't matter to me any more. His words are my drug and I was feeling high as can be.
Rosaline, nudged me when it was there 3rd from last song. I looked to her and she motioned back towards the mosh pit. The guys from earlier was waving me towards him. I looked to her and she nodded and followed me as we pushed our way threw the crowed.
"Having Fun!" He yelled and i nodded. "Lets have fun together!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me in, I looked back to Rosaline but was engulfed into the circle of people way to quick. It was fill mostly with guys, hot guys. They were going crazy and having fun, though if any 'normal' by standered was watching they wouldn't have thought that this was fun, probably more like a huge battle breaking out. I started to head bang and follow the others.
As I started to get the hang of it, I felt hands slip around my waist. I turned around knowing that wasn't normal while being in a pit. It was the guy that brought me in, he looked down at me with a huge smile. "What's your name?"
"Eerie" he looked at me a little skeptical but nodded. "and you?"
Before he could say anything he pushed me to the side where the was a wall of people. At first I was totally offended and ready to tell him off. That was till i noticed one of the guys was going a little crazy and punched the guy right in his jaw. He was holding his face and looked over to me. I didn't want to risk anything so I pulled him out and over to the side.
"I'm fine" he says and looks to the stage. Oliver was finishing up with his last song and I watched him closely as he sang the last bit of 'can you feel my heart'. After that the band said there goodbyes and people were more then ready to get out of the hot cramped place, I looked behind me to see the guy watching me. "Tyler"
"What"
"That's my name... you were sexy back there" I laughed as I looked down to the floor to keep him from seeing me blushing. He placed his hand on my chin and lifted it. "don't hide from a complament" He started to lean in to kiss me but I stopped him by placing my hands on his chest. "I'm sorry... caught in the moment" I shook my head.
"No it's not that. Your bleeding" I pointed to his cheek where he was punched, the guy probably had on a ring or something. "Believe me, I would be more then happy to kiss you if you weren't bleeding" He laughed and pulled off his shirt, which just revealed his nice flat defined stomach. It wasn't ripped but it was noticeable that he had to work out or something. He placed the shirt on his face and pointed behind me.
I looked and saw Rosaline. I smiled and ran over to her. "Sorry for losing you" She gave me a warm smile.
"No problem, I meant this guy that was totally sweet and lifted me on his shoulder so i could see better" I laughed at this. "can i see your phone" I nodded and handed her mine as she gave me hers.
I placed my number in it and we said our goodbyes and promised to text later. As i looked down i noticed I had 4 missed calls, all from Envy. "Shit" I said and looked back to Tyler, who was just bleeding away but still waiting for me. "I think you should probably go to the hospital"
"Not until I get that kiss" I laughed at him and pulled him down by his neck. His lips hovered over mine for a second before they attached together. His lips tasted sweet yet bitter, and the kiss was so intense that I swear we were sparking. I pulled apart after he moaned, it sounded sweet to the ears. "Can I have your number"
"How do I know your not a killer" I said playing around.
"Well if I am, you just made out with one. The way I see it, it can't get much worse then that" I handed him my phone and he started to type in his number.
"Not true. You could kill me" He handed it back to me.
"and harm a face as beautiful as yours. Never" He kissed me on the cheek and walked away.
I watched him, not even understanding how we came to this ending of the night. Before I could over examine it though, Envy was pulling me out of my thoughts and down the hall way.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story, sorry its all over the place. I promise it will get better. If you like Avenged sevenfold storys please check out my other stuff.