‹ Prequel: Child of Wolf
Sequel: The Guardians
Status: First Teen Wolf Fanfiction! Hopefully it doesn't suck!!!!

The Guardians

The future leaves nothing behind

I walk through the halls of Beacon Hills High. The lights are off and the only sound I can hear -besides the loud, nervously beating of my heart- are the sounds of the heating kicking on and off. Other that that, there is an eerie silence.

The things I do for the people I love, I think to myself as I walk through the hallways, a crossbow in front of me; ready to fire. It’s the only weapon I could get a hold of after Derek’s distressed and vague text message. Of course I had to break out of my house at night to rescue my best friend, unarmed or not.

“Derek you owe me big time for this.” I mutter aloud to myself as I walk the halls of the school. My hands are shaking and sweating. My heart is thumping hard against my chest as anxiety kicks in. I may have a werewolf for a best friend, but it doesn’t mean I’m totally fearless. I’m still afraid of the dark… and clowns.

Just as I’m about to turn the corner, I hear screaming coming from down the hallway. A female scream. I take a deep breath before going to go investigate. Walking near the locker room, a body is being toss across the hallway. I run towards it, recognizing it as Paige. Seconds later, a werewolf comes out. Not just any werewolf, an Alpha. Red eyes glowing, narrowing into a glare. He looks at me, growling before grabbing a hold of Paige, dragging her away.

I find myself going after them, only to be stopped by someone. I turn my head and see Peter holding me pack. Seconds later there is a louder scream, causing yet another Hale to rush out of the locker rooms. I look at Derek and there is terror in his eyes. He briefly looks at me and his uncle before talking off towards the direction the scream came from…


“You ok?” Isabelle asks as we walk into the building. Most of the lights are off, only a few are lit to show the way to the auditorium.

“It’s been awhile since I’ve been in this school after hours.” I reply, swallowing hard as we pass the hallway that everything happened in. Instead of seeing it how it is today, I see it for the crime scene I saw it as nearly ten years prior.

“Are you sure you want to be here?” She asks, “you don’t look good Stac.”

“We’ve got to be here.” I tell her. “The Darach is going to strike again and I want to be on top of it. The sooner he’s stopped, the sooner we can focus on the Alphas.”

We walk into the auditorium and see Scott standing there. Next to them stood Allison and Isaac. I walk up to them, putting a hand on Scott’s shoulder, causing the teen wolf to jump. “That was fast.”

“I have a fast car.” I smirk, “find anything?”

“Nothing yet.” He replies, “the program should be starting soon, we should get to our seats.”

“You can do that.” I tell them, “I’ll search the school.”

“You sure?”

“I’m positive.” I reply, “I’ve got back up.” I smile, pointing to the blonde behind me. Isabelle awkwardly waves before I turn towards my cousin.

“Who’s she?” Scott asks.

“My cousin on my dad’s side.” I reply, “we’re going to go scan the school. Get to your seats and I’ll text you if I find anything.” He nods his head before both Isabelle and I head out of the auditorium and head back into the hallways.

**

”What the hell happened?” I hiss at my best friend as I walk behind him. He’s caring Paige bridal style out of the school. She looked horrible. I’ve seen people get changed by the bite, but I never seen anyone reject it. From the look in her eyes, you can tell she’s in an extremely amount of pain.

Peter and Derek don’t pay any attention to me and get into Peter’s car. Derek is sitting in the back with Paige’s head on his lap. Tears are forming in Derek’s eyes as he stroke’s Paige’s hair.

“She’s dying, isn’t she?” I ask, turning to Peter for an answer.

“She’s rejecting the bite.” He replies.

“This is what it looks like.” I sigh, “I’ve only ever seen it work. I didn’t know how horrible it would look to reject the bite.”

“He’s going to need you, Stacy.” Peter says, putting a hand on my shoulder. “We’re going to be in the root cellar, you remember it right?”

“Derek took me out to it a couple times.” I reply, “you guys are going to be there?”

“We can’t bring this home, Talia would kill me.” He states. “Please come out, he’s not going to be about to get through this alone…”


**

A loud, shrill scream snaps me from my walk down memory lane. Isabelle looks at me with a scared look. Seconds later, I find myself running towards the scream. I burst into a classroom and see one of Scott’s friends tied to the chair. Behind her, wrapping something around her neck, is the woman I saw in my vision of Derek. The woman looks at me with a smirk on her lips.

“I was wondering when I’d see a Sifred again.” I knew that voice. A voice from my childhood.

Before I could even say anything, an unknown force tosses Isabelle and I across the room. My back meet the wall and instantly I fall to the floor with a thud. My vision is darkening and I can faintly see Stiles’ dad coming into the room; shooting the emissary. The world starts spinning as their fighting continues.

And just before my vision goes completely black, I see Scott charging into the room. A smile tugs on my lips as my eye lids shut…
♠ ♠ ♠
Stacy; Flashback

The flashback may seem random but it's going to work in with my idea. Basically everything you learned about Stacy's uncle is going to tie in as well. I have so many ideas for this story that I have no idea where to start. I kinda have an idea for an ending which is probably going to spring a sequel but I'm not sure if I want to use that idea; I'm going to go through my other options first.

But for now I would like to thank everything for reading, subscribing and reccing this story. For my first Teen Wolf fanfic, I didn't expect it to be this big. I'm going to go to bed and hopefully work on another update tomorrow.