‹ Prequel: Child of Wolf
Sequel: The Guardians
Status: First Teen Wolf Fanfiction! Hopefully it doesn't suck!!!!

The Guardians

Sound of Madness

After my dealing with Jennifer, I continue to walk through the now dark hospital. My heart beats faster with each step I make. I've never been a fan of the dark, especially after what happened the night Paige died.

"D-Derek." I stutter out softly, knowing there is a chance he heard me. "Sc-Scott, St-stiles!" I call out to the other two people I can trust. I bite my lip as I continue to make my way through the dark, debating on if I should call out this person's name.

"Scared?" A female voice says behind me. Without turning around, I know it's Kali. "You're a Guardian, you're not suppose to be scared of anything."

"I'm not afraid of you, that should count for something." I state, slowly turning around to look at the she-wolf in front of me. "You know my deadline isn't here. You can't hurt me."

"Who said anything about hurting you?" She purrs, walking over to me with a sinister grin on her lips. " I'm just going to take you to Deucalion, he's the one that's going to hurt you."

Before I could even react, Kali leaps towards me; tackling me to the ground. I struggle against her as she pins my torso to the ground. Thinking back to my training, I wrap my legs around her waist and roll us over so that I'm on top. She looks up at me with red glowing eyes and fangs protruding from her mouth. I pin her arms above her head with one hand while I bend backwards and pull out a knife from my boots. Just as my fingers touch the silver hilt of the knife, Kali's struggling became too much. I'm thrown off of her. Myself and the knife fly across the room; in opposite directions.

"I know you're trained better than that, Stacy." Kali says kicking the knife further away from me. She then walks over to me, stepping my my left wrist; her claws digging into my hand. I hiss out in pain as she kneels down in front of me. "You're like your uncle, do you know that? Silas was always a pacifist when it came to the fighting. He would rather talk his way out of a fight than actually fight."

As Kali continues to talk about my uncle, I find the knife I have in my back pocket. A smirk appears on my lips as my fingers wrap themselves around the hilt.

"You keep talking about how I'm like my uncle but I think you're missing a big similarity, Kali." I tell her and my grip around the hilt tightens.

"And what's that?" She asks, looking right at me, getting closer.

"We know a wolf's kryptonite." A twisted smirk dances across my lips as I pull the knife out, dragging it across her cheek; leaving blood and smoke in the wake. " Wolfsbane, pure as the driven snow." A growl escapes her lips before she leaps at me again. This time I roll over and jump off the floor, evading the tackle. She turns around and looks at me like a rabid dog; a dog that needs to be put down. She comes out me again, claws out.

In a flash of an eye, claw marks appear across my chest, the material torn and blood oozing from the wounds. I look at her with all the rage I could muster up and pouncing on her: punching and clawing all the way. Before I knew it, we were a blur of graceful fighting moves and catty remarks.

While her energy remains constant, mine slows down. Kali looks at me, a smirk curving into her lips, "you know you can't win. You don't have the strength or energy to beat me."

"Why don't you just turn me then?" I ask, spitting blood out of my mouth. "I could be the guaranteed way to get Derek on your side. If Deucalion wants him so bad, I could talk him into killing his pack. I can make him do anything, if I only had the power of a wolf."

Kali looks down at me, pondering the proposition I presented to her. Before I know it, she grabs me the the shirt -or what was left of it anyway- and drags me away. A smirk comes across my lips, she took the bait...
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think Stacy has up her sleeve? Hint it ties in with how this story ends, her relationship with Peter and the title of the sequel, Breath of Life. Seriously if you can guess the connection I'll make you a banner whenever I get internet. Girl scouts honor. (not completely because I was in the girl scouts for like five minutes :/ ha)

Once again short chapters til my lily white ass gets internet. God I'm starting to lose my mind. Ha