‹ Prequel: Child of Wolf
Sequel: The Guardians
Status: First Teen Wolf Fanfiction! Hopefully it doesn't suck!!!!

The Guardians

Wind of Change

“You are crazy,” I tell Derek after he tells me his plan. I’ve been his guardian a week and I’m already starting to regret it. It’s not about the pack not truly accepting me, apart from Isaac, but it’s because Derek has been pushing me away at every possibly chance. That’s annoying.

“I didn’t ask for your opinion, Stacy.” Derek rolls his eyes as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

“You know me,” I begin, “I give my opinion whether it’s welcomed or not. And I think your coup de gras plan is bat shit crazy. Have you even told the pack yet?”

“I plan on telling them tonight.” He informs me, “you’re welcome to be at that meeting or not; preferably not.”

“Afraid I might get your pack to turn against your suicidal plan?” I scoff, “that’s exactly what this plan is; suicidal.”

“We take care of Deucalion and the others will wither away.” He defends his plan.

“They’re a pack of Alphas, Derek,” I remind him, “they’re not going to take a death of their leader laying down.”

“Do you have to be so negative?” He questions me, “you’re downing every plan I throw at you. Aren’t you suppose to fight next to me?”

“I’m suppose to protect you!” I exclaim, “and that’s what I’m trying to do. You’re coming up with plans that are only going to end in bloodshed! I’m not going to let you or your pack to get yourselves fucking killed!”

“You’re only here because of Scott so why care about what happens to me or the others!?” He yells.

“BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND CARE ABOUT THEM!” I scream at the top of my lungs. “Can’t you fucking see that? You’re my best friend and your pack is a bunch of kids; why wouldn’t I care about you guys?”

Derek just looks away from me; adverting his eyes from mine, “You love me?”

“Derek, you’re my best friend,” I smile despite the fact he isn’t look, “I’m going to love you until the day I die. It killed me that I wasn’t here for you after the fire. Trust me, I tried to get back here but my mother kept me under a watchful eye.”

“I felt so betrayed when you left,” he admits, “at one point I thought you were behind it in some sick way. Then I found out, from your uncle, that you were taken by your mother. I spent the past six years looking for a pack and looking for you.”

“Are you going to let me help you now?” I ask, “I’m done being the bad guy.”

“I’m going to go through with this plan, Stacy.” He sternly tells me, “you can go along with it or not; but I’m not changing my mind.”

“I figured you wouldn’t.” I sigh in defeat, “I’ll be at the meeting night…”
♠ ♠ ♠
This will hopefully be the shortest chapter of the story. I've got a headache and kinda wanted to update again tonight; so here it is.

comment&subscribe?