Forbidden Love

You're a WHAT!?

I immediately sat up straight staring at him both scared and confused, “Draco, Why…would you ask me that?”
“Um, no reason,” he answered looking away ashamed.
“Draco, does this have anything to do with your father?” I stared into his eyes.
“What? No,” he denied earning a raised eyebrow from me, “well, yeah maybe just a little bit.” He looked away.
“Draco, please tell me what he’s trying to make you do,” I placed my hand on his cheek turning his head, forcing him to look at me; “you are beginning to worry me.”
Instead of answering me, he got up out of bed, opened the door, and told me to leave. I got up completely hurt, fixed my clothing and left the room without even looking at him. I walked down the stairs, through the common room and left the dungeons completely. Not even noticing Pansy watching me leave.
~~Pansy's POV~~
I stood over by the punch bowl mostly out of boredom, I had been waiting for Blaise to come and take me to his dorm for the past 20 minutes but he hadn’t arrived yet. I looked around scanning for him once more through the crowded common room, my eyes locking on Asha’s retreating form as she exited the common room, she looked hurt; usually as a friend I would follow her but considering Draco had not followed her I decided to go see Draco instead. Everyone believed that I had gotten over the fact that Asha stole Draco from me but no I wanted him back, he is mine and it’s about time that she learned that lesson. I walked up towards his dorm expecting Crabbe and Goyle to be standing guard but they were not there so I just let myself into his room. Draco was lying on his back on his head a pillow over his head mumbling words along the lines of I’m such a wanker, so stupid.
“Dracky poo, want to have some fun?” I smirked emphasizing the swing of my hips as he removed the pillow form his head and looked up at me.
“Pansy, what are you doing in here?” he asked, eyes narrowing.
“I saw Asha leave the common room and thought maybe that you would like some better company tonight,” I winked sitting on the edge of the bed with him.
“Where did she go?” he shot off the bed and walked quickly towards the door.
“I don’t know, I just saw her leave the common room, didn’t follow or question her,” I crossed my arms over my chest irritated that all he ever cared about was Asha, Asha this, and Asha that.
“I have to go find her, I can’t believe I told her, why didn’t I just keep my bloody mouth shut?” he threw open the door.
“What? You told her about what the Dark Lord has assigned to you?” my mouth dropped not believing he trusted her that much.
“No, I am not that bloody stupid, she would go bonkers if she found out about it. You know how she becomes angry when we insult Dumbledork and you truly believed I would tell her about my mission. I only asked her opinion on me becoming a Death eater.”
“What did she say?” I knew that Draco truly liked her and if she didn’t like what he was becoming and broke up with him it would nearly kill him, but then again I could be there to pick up the pieces.
“She looked scared,” he stepped out of the room leaving the door open, “Pansy go to Blaise, leave my room and leave me along, got it?” he ordered.
“Whatever you say, Dracky poo,” I answered with an evil smirk.
~~Asha's POV~~
I had been walking outside for honestly I didn’t know how long, I didn’t even remember leaving the castle, tears were running down my cheeks as I sat on a rock right by the Black Lake. This rock had always called to me since I arrived at Hogwarts, this is where I went whenever I was sad, needed to be alone, wanted to do homework outside, this is where Draco and I had our first kiss; it was so sweet and gentle that I barely felt it against my lips. He promised me that day that he would never hurt me, that he would never make me cry and yet today he broke that promise.
*He was probably upset, Draco would never hurt me right?* I questioned myself.
~No, he would never do that, he is after all the Slytherin Prince, boy known for not possessing a heart. Of course not. ~ The sarcasm in the voice was beyond noticeable.
*Geez, you do not have to get so angry about It.* I stifled a sob.
~ Whatever, you’re better off talking to Harry about everything anyway, even if he does scare you a little. ~
*Maybe you are right, wait a moment. Why did Harry enter this discussion.*
~Since he’s standing right behind you. Ta, ta for now. ~ And yet again the American voice disappeared from my head.
I turned around in a flash, seeing that the voice spoke true, none other than the Harry Potter was standing right behind me, a look of concern encompassing his features. I didn’t flinch away, nor move to the side when he choose to sit down next to me or place his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into his side. For the first time in a long time, I felt at home, safe, warm, and truly cared for, I laid my head on his shoulder curling more into his side as tears continued to fall from my eyes.
“What’s wrong, Asha?” he asked me turning to look into my eyes.
“Nothing Harry, just out for a walk.” I answered, not looking into his eyes.
“Asha, do not lie to me. Those tears are of sadness not of joy,” he said as he wiped the tears from my face.
“It’s nothing Harry, I’ll be fine,” I moved to stand up, “I must be going now, I’ll see you around.”
“Okay sure,” he said standing up as well.
I moved over to give him a hug before walking up towards the castle a few yards before I reached the entrance, Draco came running down the stairs looking worried and frightened. He ran to me, immediately pulling me into his arm, holding me tightly against him warm body and I didn’t feel the way I usually did when he hugged me it felt odd. He began to talk but I was unable to understand his words as his words became faint and slurred, soon the blackness took over and I fell out of his arms, passing out.