Forbidden Love

BFF's Again

“Please wake up, please Asha, I just got you back.” a familiar male voice continued say, I couldn’t place is though as my mind was foggy.
Slowly I opened my eyes, squinting my eyes against the glare of the sunlight entering the windows. From the small surroundings that I could see through my slit eyes I could tell I was in the hospital wing, I opened my eyes fully looking towards the weight on the bed seeing a messy dark haired head on the bed, arms folded under him repeating the same sentence over and over again. I looked around for Draco recognizing the mop of hair on the bed as Harry.
“Harry, don’t worry I’m awake now,” I said, the next words to leave my mouth even surprised me, “you never lost me, I was still your best mate.”
Harry shot up from the bed looking at me straight in the eyes with his childish grin on his face and pulled me into a hug.
“Oh thank the lord that you are wake, I was so worried,” he cried into my shoulder.
I wrapped my arms around his body, holding him tightly knowing I had my best mate back, “Shh, it’s okay Harry, I’m fine and…DRACO!”
Harry quickly shot off of me and turned around to see Draco standing in the doorway with a bouquet of Bleeding Hearts, Lavenders, White and Yellow rose, my favorites. He almost seemed to not notice Harry sitting on the edge of the bed as he smiled at me and began to walk towards me. Harry leaned down to give me one final hug before leaving my side, Draco finally noticing Harry’s presence didn’t seem to like the hug that we shared for him and Harry shared a mutual glare. Draco placed the flowers at the bedside table before taking the spot that Harry had once been sitting in pulling m into a tight hug, I immediately hugged back. He pulled away running his fingers through my hair as he did so and told me how I ended up in the infirmary. It turns out that I had contracted hypothermia and at the moment that he had come outside to find me, my body had already begun to shut down and had fainted in his arms.
A few hours after I had awoken Madame Pomfrey agreed that it was alright for me to move back to my dorm. Draco helped me up and even left the room so that I was able to change. Draco walked with me to the dorm but wouldn’t allow me to enter my own dorm but pulled me into his dorm, allowed me to change and fell asleep in his room.
~~Harry’s POV~~
I was walking back to the castle form Hagrid’s, the sun had set a few hours ago and so I stayed hidden under my invisibility cloak until I heard footsteps walking along the path, moving out of the way of the path I noticed Asha walking past me dressed only in her school uniform, no cloak or coat to cover her at all as she walked towards the Lake. I believed that eventually she would make her way towards Hagrid’s seeing as he always talks about her coming to visit and helping him care for his creatures but for some odd reason she just walking in a giant circle around the entire lake before ending up the rock that we used to sit at during 2nd year. I walked towards her careful to lift the cloak off myself and pushing it into my bag, I wanted to talk to her to see what was wrong and comfort her, tell her that I would be here for her to solve all the problems that are going on, I wanted my best mate back. I stood behind her trying to figure out my next move when she suddenly turned around though I made no sound at all, she was crying and I did the only thing I could think of, I hugged her. She didn’t pull away from me; instead she leaned into my embrace. I knew that I had treated her horribly for the past two years, but I didn’t want to hurt her all I wanted was to make her feel better.
“What’s wrong, Asha?” I questioned her, forcing her to look into my eyes.
“Nothing Harry, just out for a walk,” she answered turning her face away from my own.
“Asha, do not lie to me, those tears are of sadness not of joy,” I wiped the tears from her face, almost wishing to show her the evidence but deciding against it.
“It’s not thing Harry, I’ll be fine,” she moved to stand, “I must be going now, I’ll see you around.”
“Okay, sure,” I replied standing up as well.
She gave me one more hug before turning around and heading towards the castle, Malfoy running out the steps almost immediately. He ran to her and pulled her into his arms but she just stood there almost as if something wouldn’t let her hug him back, suddenly she began to fall, Malfoy noticing too late as she hit the ground. I ran to her side as quickly as I could as I arrived to her side I noticed her lips were a deep shade of purple, her usually tan skin was pale, and her tears frozen to her face. Picking her up and cradling her to my body, I ran to the Hospital Wing, Malfoy screaming at me as he chased after me. Madame Pomfrey was quite cross when she saw the state that Asha was in laying in my arms, her face turned bright red in anger, pursing her lips as she ushered me to lay her on the bed. She examined her and told us that she had a mild case of hypothermia but would awaken soon enough, likely within the morning. Malfoy and myself decided to stay to watch over Asha as the sun began to rise, Malfoy got up whispering up that he would return as soon as he could; I felt as if I should leave as well seeing how much pain I had caused her probably about the same amount that it caused me by pretending that I hated her, even though I could never feel that way towards her. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to the sound of a familiar female’s voice.
“Harry, don’t worry, I’m awake now,” she whispered, “you never lost me; I was always your best mate.”
I lifted my head up as quickly as I could that I almost became dizzy; I felt a smile crawl onto my face as her words began to sink in. I reached out pulling her into my arms, hugging her so carefully, and almost scared that she would disappear.
“Oh thank the lord that you are awake. I was so worried,” I cried onto her shoulder.
“Shh, it’s okay Harry, I’m fine and…DRACO!” she had me in a tight grip as she hugged me back before I screamed out Malfoy’s name and her grip loosened.
I turned around to notice Malfoy standing behind me; I pulled Asha into a tighter hug just once more before standing up and leaving giving Malfoy a glare as I walked past him. I turned towards the door turning around the last moment watching as she hugged Malfoy, I immediately turned my head around, shutting the door and walking out; I still did not like my best mate dating that low life but at least I have her back.