Status: Writing!

And You Let Her Go

Pizza Pizza

We arrived at the Ritz after dropping off Emily at our apartment. She had an earlier shift today than usual so she wouldn’t be able to join us for the rest of the day.

Rob hopped out of the car, making a path towards through the crowd of girls that had tripled in size if not more since that morning. He waved at us to come in from the revolving door.

“Alright, let’s go,” Liam opened the door and the boys followed him, stopping to take pictures with their screaming fans.

We followed Liam out of the car and I was warmed with the sight in front of me. All five boys stopped to meet with fans, signing autographs, taking pictures, and even incorporating small talk. I noticed Niall hugging a crying fan and I quickly took my phone out to snap a picture.

“Who are you? Are you Harry’s girlfriend?!” a girl screamed in my ear.

I blushed, continuing to walk forward, “A friend of theirs, actually.”

“Couldn’t they have picked someone prettier?” another girl muttered beside me. I fought the urge to say something nasty back to her. It was amazing how with all the screaming girls around, I could still hear what a girl had to whisper about me.

Rob pushed us inside, ending all forms of communication with the fans.

“Everything ‘right?” a certain blondie joined me.

“’Course,” I gave Niall the best smile I could manage, pushing away the words of the girl outside.

Upstairs there were four boxes of pizza waiting on the coffee table of the boys’ conjoined room. It took about 3 seconds for one box to disappear as the boys fought for slices of pepperoni and supreme pizza.

“Ughhhh, dis is dewicious,” Niall hummed with a mouthful of pizza, satisfied.

I laughed, taking a piece of my own, “That’s Chicago pizza for you.”

They sighed in agreement and we sat in silence, devouring the slices of pizza.

One by one, we leaned back into the couch, our hands caressing our stomachs.

“Any special plans for tonight, love?” Louis asked from the couch across from me.

“Um, no. I think I was just going to catch up on some reading actually,” I confessed to them.

“So you’re saying you’re not going to support your favorite band ever at the concert tonight?” he feigned surprised.

I laughed, “As much as I love you all, I will not spend $600 to get front row tonight.”

Harry scoffed, “Who says you have to pay? You are a best friend of the band, Jenson. No friend or family member pays to see us.”

“So it’s settled then. You’re coming,” Louis crossed his arms in satisfaction.

“But I—“

“No buts. You’re coming,” he interrupted.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. Harry chuckled next to me, nudging my elbow.

“I promise we won’t be that bad,” he winked. I nudged him back, thinking about the concert. I had never been to any of their concerts and to be honest, I wasn’t fan of their music to begin with. Not that I hated their music, but that I hadn’t really listened to any of their songs.

“What time should I be ready?” I stood up, clearing the table of plastic plates and napkins.

Harry looked down at his Rolex, “It’s half past three now, so how about an hour?”

My eyes widened, “You expect me to get ready in an hour?”

Niall rolled his eyes at me, “Girls…”

The boys hummed in agreement, and I was left with exactly 57 minutes to get home, shower, and find the perfect outfit to get ready. Perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the long wait and for this filler update.
I PROMISE THINGS WILL GET INTERESTING AFTER THIS! Comment and stay tuned my lovely readers :)