Status: Writing!

And You Let Her Go

Breakfast

I woke up to Chris Martin singing Fix You from my phone. I turned the alarm off and started with my morning routine, aka, checking twitter. Before opening up the blue bird app, I opened a text message. It was from Harry.

Lets get tea again sometime. I cant wait to know more about you ;) x

Yesterday at Argo we exchanged phone numbers after talking for a solid three hours about everything and anything. One hour was dedicated to him telling me about his now very public celebrity life, and the other was just me babbling about my “home situation.”

The Day Before

“It’s absolutely amazing. Living in an apartment with my best friend and having the boys over practically every night is a dream. I can already imagine what they would say about you,” Harry smiled at me.

“Oh yeah? And what would they say?” I raised my eyebrows at him.

“That they should have been the ones to steal a taxi from someone as beautiful as you…” I blushed at his response. Right when I thought we were conversing normally, he brought on the “beautiful” again. I definitely was not used to that at all. “Enough about me though, you can always find whatever the media wants you to know about me on the Internet. So what about you? What’s your family like?” I sighed at his question, not knowing where to begin.

“Long story short. I live with my best friend, I moved here from London as a child, but once I turned 18, my parents moved back to England. My dad is basically my hero. He’s an amazing writer, which is where I get my “skills” from I guess,” I made quotation marks with my fingers as I said that which made him laugh.

“What do you write?”

“Oh um, just anything that comes to mind really. Sometimes I try to remember my dreams and expand upon them, or I find single sentence prompts and carry on from there.” He stared at me, looking impressed. “You’ll have to show me some of your work then, author Charlie.” I chuckled at the title he gave me and then looked down at my teacup nervously, “I actually never show my work to anyone. Not even my dad. It’s pretty pathetic but I guess I’m just scared with what people will say about it…”

Harry took my hand and squeezed it reassuringly, “No, it’s not pathetic at all. I was the same at first, my only audience was the soap in my shower. Now look where I am!” I looked at him with a genuine smile, I don’t think he knew how much better he was making me feel, like I could actually have a life outside of having a job and living with a roommate.

Present

I texted Harry Yes please, I could go for some now actually. Breakfast at starbucks?

A minute hadn’t even gone by when I received Harry’s reply.
Sounds perfect. See you in 30. H.

I threw on my favorite pair of denim shorts and put on baseball tee tucked in on one side to my shorts. A messy bun and my white converse finished the outfit. Grabbing my aviators from the table in our small hallway, I was off to meet Harry.

I got there with 15 minutes to spare, so I decided to sit down and order once Harry got here. I took out my old, beaten up notebook and began to write. I could use practically anything to inspire a story out of me, even if it was a branch. I looked out the window and saw an old couple walking hand in hand down the sidewalk. I smiled and started jotting down a couple of ideas before writing exactly what I deemed fitting about them. If someone had told me to describe the scene out loud, I would have said no way in fucking hell. It was always better in writing. Even if my ideas sucked 96% of the time…

A hand pulled at my messy bun and I looked up to find Harry grinning down at me, “Morning, gorgeous.”

“Morning to you too, Styles,” I looked down at my watch, “well, aren’t you punctual,” I joked. He pulled out the chair across from me and sat down, “How long have you been here anyway?” he asked me, looking down at my open notebook. I quickly closed it and shoved it in my bag.

“Oh, just 15 minutes. I was out the door sooner that I thought.” He smiled and looked at me from the side, “Everything alright?” He asked. I spun my favorite silver ring around in my fingers, “Yes. Perfect. Let’s eat!” We smiled at each other and ordered our breakfast.

“Alright,” he said pulling me along the sidewalk, “it’s time to meet the rest of the crew.”

“What? You mean the rest of One Direction?” I looked at him wide-eyed. Harry only grinned. “I’m not sure, Harry… I don’t know you that well yet anyway. Meeting four more people might be a little much…” I felt like a total bitch when I said that. Harry was only trying to be nice. He wanted me to meet the rest of his “family,” and I basically told him I didn’t want to. Harry frowned at my reaction to his invitation and I instantly regretted saying anything. I wasn’t used to people actually wanting to spend more time with me other than Emily. But I’d known her forever so I guess she was used to me being a closed book.

“Harry… I didn’t mean it like that. I just…”

“No,” he rubbed his arms up and down my arms, “I understand. You’re not ready. But you will be, right?”

“Course,” I winked up at him.

He chuckled at my action, “Oh Jenson,” he used my last name, tugging on my blonde side braid.
♠ ♠ ♠
yayyy more charlie/harry bonding.