Status: Working hard on two other fics, having writers block on this one

The Lost Kingdom

Sugar, we're goin down

Merlin woke up, face squished against Arthur's chest that rose up and down slowly showing he was still deep into his sleep. Merlin sat up slowly, not wanting to wake up his king, to look down at him smiling stupidly. Without warning, Arthur turned over and pulled Merlin down onto his side again making him gasp loudly.

"Don't think you're getting out of bed this early..." Arthur mumbled, pulling Merlin closer to him so their noses were almost rubbing together. Merlin smiled charmingly before sinking back into the bed and allowing Arthur to keep them being lazy for as long as they possibly could.

The Doctor didn't sleep that night, instead he stayed up all night in peasants wear messing with the corridors with his sonic screwdriver. He didn't bothering going to the TARDIS, figuring she needed a rest before they even thought about leaving the place, and he wanted to figure out why she brought them there and not where they had told her to go.

Donna slept like a baby, waking up with a large smile because of how amazing and refreshed she felt. "Have you gotten anything, Doctor?" She spoke, sleepily, the Doctor smiled at her as she rolled over to look at him and he shook his head.

"No..." He left an unneeded silence. "Nothing yet, Donna, but I'm hoping something will come up soon." He closed the screwdriver and fell backwards onto the bed, closing his eyes so they would stop hurting. "Ahh, yes." He sat up quickly again before tinkering the screwdriver again. "Well that was a fantastic sleep, wasn't it?"

Donna pushed herself up with her elbow. "You didn't even bloody sleep! You laid down and closed your eyes!" He laughed more to himself then at her.

"Donna, you're forgetting I'm a time lord, and we live very differently then you humans do." She rolled her eyes and dropped back into the bed, rolling away from him.

"Wake me up when they decide it's time to serve breakfast." She waved at him, he wasn't paying any attention to her now though, he was to engulfed in the screwdriver to care about much else.

Dean slowly opened his eyes to the side of his angels chest, which was also moving slowly up and down. He jumped away, not even noticing Castiel's arm was around his shoulders until he had fallen off the bed onto his tail bone. Cas shot awake, sitting up quicker then lighting looking at the spot where Dean was laying.

He squinted around the room. "Dean?" Dean's arm flew over the side of the bed and he slowly pulled himself up, rubbing his lower back from the sudden thud onto concrete floors that were covered in thin carpet.

"What the hell Cas!" He yelled, looking at Cas with anger. Castiel felt like he shrunk in size as Dean yelled at him. "Why the hell did you have an arm around me? Why did you let me sleep basically on top of you?" He wasn't even asking the questions anymore he was just yelling at him.

Cas kept his eyes down, ashamed of himself for allowing his feelings take over. Dean noticed Castiel's instant mood change and he started to feel even worse for making his angel feel like shit. "I'm... Sorry Dean...." He mumbled, getting enough courage to finally look back up at his face.

Dean opened his mouth but then shut up again. "Cas, look I get it." He began. "We have this bond thing, that doesn't mean you can just start cuddling with me." He tried to calm his voice down, noticing how much hurt was taking its place in Castiel's face.

Cas balled his fists up, gripping at his thin t-shirt a little before letting go and doing it again. "I shouldn't have let myself go last night, I'm sorry." Cas got out of that bed faster then Dean could've said his name.

Without looking at Dean, he went over and got into a more day time outfit, hanging his head the whole time. Dean finally got himself up and back onto the bed, feeling shittier then he ever had. As Cas pulled his shirt over his head, Dean admired the tattoo his wings gave him. They weren't grey, or white, like most wing tattoos were. They were pure black ink through every feather, but you could still see where each feather was. They also wrapped around to the front of his arms because of how big they were.

Dean glared away at the floor, wishing he could admit to himself how much he needed Cas and how he actually felt for him. He got himself up and went over to Cas, helping him get a new shirt on, obviously struggling. "Here..." He mumbled, taking the shirt from Castiel's grip and pulling it swiftly over his head without struggle.

They locked eyes instantly, Cas was almost pleading up at Dean. Dean knew the look because he got it often, more lately then ever before because Cas finally accepted the fact that he didn't care about the angel/human ban they had in heaven, he was going to be with who he wished to be with even if he was a human who'd spent most of his time in hell before meeting him.

Their gaze was broken suddenly by Merlin crashing through the door, slamming in behind him huffing looking at the two. Dean took his hands off of the bottom of Cas' shirt, stepping back a bit.

"Whats going on?" Merlin looked at them wide eyed.

"What do your brothers look like?!" He seemed more scared then angry. Cas' face covered in confusion, Dean took over placing a hand on Cas' chest, telling him he'll answer.

"Mines tall with long shaggy hair, his is a douche with huge gold wings, always has some sort of sugary thing in his mouth."

"Why would he at sugar? Sugar is for horses!" Merlin shouted, holding the door now with his hands, holding something off behind it. "I think they're outside the room!" Dean and Cas couldn't move for a few moments before they both snapped and ran over to the door. Dean pushed Merlin away rougher then he meant to, pulling the door open.

Outside the door, Gabriel was in the air with a huge goblet being held back as if ready to be thrown whereas Sam was holding a silver dining plate in the air.

"Awkward..." Gabriel held out, much like Balthazar had when Castiel told him not to kill Fate. Sam dropped the plate, muttering Dean's name before they ran at each other with a hug. Gabriel took that as an okay before dropping down onto his feet and retracting his wings, smiling wickedly at his cousin. He mouthed, 'we fucked' to Castiel, pointing back and forth between Sam and himself, no one else seemed to notice the glee in Gabriel's face as he stuck another sucker into his mouth.

"So I take it these are your brothers?" Merlin interrupted, Dean turned around being ripped away from his brother.

"Sort of, this is my younger brother Sammy," He pointed at Sam's chest before pointing his thumb behind him at Gabriel. "That is Cas' cousin Gabriel. They wont hurt you, trust me."

"I might." Gabriel piped in, biting at the air towards Merlin. Sam looked back at him, jealous seemed to form all over his face, but Dean chose to ignore it. Cas moved up to Dean, holding lightly onto the helm on his shirt as Sam moved away to greet Merlin.

"Hello, I'm Merlin." He seemed to warm up to Sam as soon as they shook hands.

"We popped in on Merlies boyfriend and him getting it on." Gabriel winked and started grinding the air. Merlin's face went red as he looked down full of embarrassment. Dean held back his laughter with a not-so-convincing cough.

There was a very long and awkward silence being held tightly in the air before Arthur came storming past Gabriel into the room. "Who the hell are they?!" He spat in Dean's face, pointing towards the two who had moved closer together now.

Castiel's wings popped out instantly as he jumped in front of Dean, scaring Arthur just a bit making him stumble back. "Do not speak to him like that." Although Cas was much shorter then both of them, he seemed much taller with his wings out. It was almost like the empire state building looking down at a crappy McDonalds. "They are family, you will treat them like family." Cas sounded threatening but Dean knew he wasn't going to do anything.

Dean rubbed Castiel's arm, successfully calming him down enough for him to bring his wings back in. Gabriel sat in the back in an invisible chair that seemed to be floating a few feet off the ground. His wings were huge compared to Castiels giant ones. He giggled at his younger cousin, knowing his dirty little secret and being able to tell he still hasn't told Dean about it.

Gabriel sucked on the lollipop a little more before finally getting sick of it and throwing it over his side, replacing it with a small Hersey kiss.

Dean held Cas back by the shoulder while he explained the relations and who everyone was. Cas never took his glare off of Arthur though, finally listening to his instincts telling him that he wasn't a nice person to strangers. He would've thought his introduction would've made that clear.

The Doctor popped his head around the corner, not even noticing Gabriel still up in the air.

"Hello everyone!" He greeted even the strangers with a huge smile. He slipped carefully into the room, moving quickly to be closest to Arthur, turning around to face everyone else. "Oh hello!" Everyone was slightly confused, as he wasn't making eye contact with anyone in the room. "You there! Up in the air!" He pointed to Gabriel, who was now pouting about not being able to scare the new man. "Well, as most of you know, I'm the Doctor and we don't have much time for other introductions." He spoke quickly. "This is my screwdriver," He held up the screwdriver, to Cas, Dean and Sam it looked nothing like a screwdriver, it scared Arthur and Merlin, and it took no effect on Gabriel as he was not paying attention. "and it seems to be telling me there is danger on its way. Do and of you know anything that may be coming to danger us?" He tilted his head a little, looking around at all the people.

Merlin and Castiel were the two who looked most surprised, both remembering what the dragon had said the previous night before dying. "I do." Castiel blurted, noticing Merlin opening his mouth. He got the feeling Merlin really did not want to tell anyone about the dragon, especially after what happened the night before.

Everyones eyes turned to Cas, Merlin looking even more stunned. "Well thats believable, Castiel will know when dangers coming months in advance." Dean slapped his shoulder but kept his hand there for awhile, rubbing his thumb a little when no one was looking.

"Ah well yes, I just thought I would like to inform you about that." The Doctors mouth turned into a line before he swiftly left the room again, leaving everyone baffled except Cas and Merlin.

"Um... Could I talk to you Castiel?" Merlin spoke up. "Alone?" Cas nodded, moving out of Dean's grip sadly. He didn't even turn around to look at Dean before they all left the room. Arthur exited last, closing the doors. Gabriel still floated high above the door.

Before Merlin spoke to Cas, he looked up at Gabriel who just smirked down at the two. "I asked to be alone."

He swallowed the kiss and fell onto his feet, tucking in his wings. "Yes I know, but I'm a higher ranked angel so I believe if Castiel knew about danger coming then I would to, actually I knew the second I got here."

"Are you calling me a liar?" Castiel glared at Gabriel who moved swiftly over to the table next to the boys, taking a seat and relaxing instantly.

"No, I'm simply saying you aren't completely telling the truth." Gabriel loved his cousin, but he loved fucking with his cousin more. "Where were you two last night." He said it more like a statement instead of question, all cheerfulness gone from his voice.

Castiel nervously looked at Merlin. "I was simply going for a walk last night, needing air and..." Castiel began and Merlin gasped louder, pointing a finger right at Castiel.

"You were following me!" He yelled, covering his mouth surprised at how loud it came out. "I knew someone was following me!" His voice was barely above a whisper now.

"Cassie couldn't tell his precious Dean about how he hasn't been able to figure out when danger is on its way since he got out of purgatory." Gabriel's voice was giggly again, not even caring about how much he spilled about his cousin.

"Shut up Gabriel..." Cas looked down at the floor, not used to the strange clothing, embarrassed once more.

"You can not speak of that night to anyone, do you understand me Castiel?" Cas nodded, retrieving his poker face again, looking up at Merlin. "Well all I know is that danger is coming, I just don't know what it is or when." Merlin admitted, slumping into the second chair. Since this was only a guest room for a maximum of two people, there was only two chairs, Castiel stayed standing, not bothered at all by it.

Gabriel giggled, popping a small cherry flavors hard candy into his mouth. "I know whats going to happen." Merlin eyed Gabriel, not sure if he should be trusting him.

"How the hell do you know?" He couldn't help himself, it killed him not knowing what was going to happen. At least then he would know how much they needed to prepare the soldiers.

"Being Lucifer's younger brother has its perks." Gabriel winked at Merlin, swishing the candy around his mouth so his entire tongue was covered in a thick cherry coating before swallowing it all down.
♠ ♠ ♠
i really hope you guys liked this chapter, i've been listening to music the entire time kind of just throwing this shit together. i just let my fingers do all the work while the music engulfed me