The Photographs Your Boyfriend Took

You Give Me Reason To Sing

"Come on boys, we have Warped to play" I heard Vic loudly announce throughout the bus. I rolled over in my bunk and began to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I never usually sleep this late but the last few nights on the tour we got pretty wrecked. I climbed out of my bunk with ease, as my feet hit the carpet I heard a loud, excited squeal echo throughout the bus. It could only mean one thing. Adam finally brought his new intern on tour. I mentally braced myself and decided to get dressed for the day.

Hime-Time takes the longest to get ready because he gotta look good for the ladies. Yes I know I just referred to myself in third person, so sue me. It was the hair that took the longest to do and the secret of how this hair gets so perfect, will always remain a mystery to anyone outside of this bus.

I walked down to the lounge area to wait for the guys. Wherever they are, I hope to god they hurry up. "Jaime, you are dressed, is there something wrong?" Tony said sarcastically as he pulled his T-shirt on and sat down next to me.

"I can get dressed quickly, y'know" I said in an offended tone. He rolled his eyes at me and smiled. "So uh, who the hell was squealing about 20 minutes ago?" I asked curiously.

"Adams intern from the UK finally got here. She seems really nice, over excited and jumpy" Tony explained. I looked at him carefully. "Like you Hime" He added.

"What's her name?" I questioned. His lips turned into a small smile.

"Her name is Elle. She hair blue hair and her accent is pretty cool" Tony said softly, as though it were a small secret. I nodded at him and jumped to my feet. "Where you going?" Tony said looking up at me.

"We don't play for another 2 hours, I think I'm gonna go see this new girl" I said nonchalontly. Tony grinned that stupid infamous smile of his so I knocked his damn hat off. He flipped me off as I exited the bus and out into the warm San Diego air.

I looked around me to only be greeted by rows of buses. I looked into the distance and seen Vic standing alone, so I decided to go over to him.

"Hello" I said as I approached him. He turned around and smiled.

"What is up Jaime?" He asked and high fived me. He had a slight look in his eye that showed he knew what I was curious about.

"Tony said Adam has an intern from the UK over for the tour... was wondering about her" I shrugged. Vics eyes lit up and he grinned wildly.

"She was on the bus about 30 minutes ago but left to go take pictures of Sleeping With Sirens" Vic informed me. I nodded at his statement and decided to drop it. "But we could go sidestage anyways?" He asked.

"Yeah why not, we can distract Kellin and steal Justin again" I laughed at an old tour memory where we kidnapped Justin while he was onstage.

We walked over to the stage where Sleeping With Sirens were playing and went to the sidestage area. Vic sang along softly and we gave Justin looks that said 'we're gonna steal you'. He pretended to look scared and went to Jesses side of the stage. We laughed at his reaction. The set ended and we greeted the band as they came offstage.

"Hey guys" Kellin said with a raspy voice.

"What up?" Vic replied trying sound cool. Shame that the kid is as cool as hell. He means well though.

"Hey guys I want you to meet my intern, Elle" I heard from behind me. We all turned to find Adam with a girl the most blue hair I have ever seen. The shades blended together so well, it was very eye catching. Everyone said their hellos.

It came to my turn and I held my hand out for her to shake. She looked at me funny but placed her hand in mine. I got down on my knee and kissed her hand. "Hello there m'lady. I am Jaime Preciado" I said with a spanish accent. She giggled and blushed really hard.

"I'm Elle" She said with the sweetest voice I've ever heard. Her accent was even more adorable than I could have imagined. I stood up slowly and looked into her eyes, forgetting about everyone around us. I let go of her hand quickly and stood back. "So can I take a few pictures of you guys, just doing your thing?" She asked politely. Everyone said yeah, of course.

We all began to do goofy poses and act like idiots for the pictures. I mostly tried to make Vic look stupid to get him back for last night. He tried to embarrass me by telling a story that didn't end well for me. So I will get him back. More so than this, if the kid wants to embarrass someone. He better be able to handle it back.

After Elle took our pictures she had to leave and for some reason I really didn't like that. She was so happy and fun to be around, I really like her personality and she ain't exactly bad to look at either. She's actually really beautiful. We decided to go and warm up for our performance soon. I personally don't need to warm up as much as the others do. I like to practice a lot inbetween shows so I wasn't as rusty when it came to shows.

Mike came up to me and gave me a funny look. "What?" I asked finally getting fed up of his questioning look.

"A little birdy told me that you like the new photographer?" Mike said slyly. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Would that little birdy be Vic?" I asked, knowing full well it was him. Mike nodded enthusiastically. "Of course he did" I muttered. "Well no, I don't "like" her like that" I said qirquoting the word like. Mike rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Seriously? Why not. She's pretty, she is basically the female you. I say, go for it" Mike shrugged. I squinted my eyes at him and bit my lip.

"I don't know man. What if she's not into me?" I said feeling discouraged. Mike smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Is Jaime getting nervous about a chick?" He asked and laughed. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "Jaime, grow a pair and go talk to her. She's at the Monster tent" He said then took a drag. I sighed heavily and nodded.

Okay I don't even know why I'm doing this. I only met her about an hour ago. She just seemed so much like me that it was perfect. I mean asking her out on a date is simple isn't it? She either says yes or no. It won't make or break me, I can deal with it.

I walked over to the Monster tent and instantly spotted her bright blue hair. She smiled widely at the band who were onstage at that moment. I waited until they were done to approach her.

Here goes nothing. "Elle... can I ask you something" I asked nervously as she turned to face me. She smiled widely at me then nodded. "Would you like to go out on a date with me?"

THE END.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for you Ellie :')