My Immortal

Chapter 1

Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair, which is how I got my name which is a bit strange since my parents didn’t know my hair color when I still a baby, with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee even though everyone here doesn’t know who she is. I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie and incest is sexy as fuck. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white, which makes no fuckin sense, but whatever. I have pale white skin. I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year. I'm a goth, which by now you should already know otherwise you’re a fuckin idiot, and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there, even though there is no such thing as Hot Topic in Hogsmeade.

For example today I was wearing a black corset bla bla bla, boring stuff about what I wear, blab bla bla, with lace, blab bla bla, I’m showing most of my boobs but I’m not a slut, blab bla bla.

I was walking outside Hogwarts and it was raining and snowing and there was a huge blizzard with ice spikes flying everywhere, which technically is impossible, but whatever. Anyway, there was no sun (duh!) which I was very happy about. People held onto trees to not get blown away while they pointed at me whispering, why I wasn’t wearing a coat, but they were probably talking things about me, so I did the most mature thing and gave them the bird. Literary. Gee Iero Darkness Satan, who is a mix between a black phoenix and a death owl flew at them and clawed their eyes out. As they were screaming out of pain, I flipped them off. Nobody messes with Ebony Darkn’ness Dementia Raven Way and gets away with it without being taught a lesson.

“Hey Ebony!” shouted a voice. I looked up and it was….. Draco Malfoy! He was standing right in front of me so I didn’t see the point in him shouting at me, but what even the fuck.

“What’s up Draco?” I asked.

“Could you get out of my way?! You’re blocking the path!” He yelled.

I was ready to teach him a lesson, because as I said, nobody gets away with messing with me, Ebony Dark’ness Dementia-

“Hey bitch! Get your ass over here!” I heard my friends call.

“I hear my friends calling me. I have to go away.” I said and was then blown into a tree and stabbed with the ice spikes, because I had to go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah...