My Immortal

Chapter 2

The next day I woke up in my bedroom, which makes no motherfuckin sense seeing as I died, but since I’m a vampire I can’t die it doesn’t matter anyway. It was snowing and raining again, which again, makes no complete sense. But guess what? FUCK LOGIC!!!!!. I opened the door of my coffin and drank some blood from a bottle, only to find it was empty and there was no such thing as drinkable blood in Hogwarts, so I just drank pumpkin juice. My coffin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends, but you probably find that boring but I don’t care. I got out of my coffin, which is unusual that I have a coffin instead of a bed, and it’s also weird that I have my own room, but what even the fuck, and took of my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and put my hair in a kind of messy bun, because fuck the Hogwarts uniform.

My friend, Willow (AN: Sammy dis is u!) woke up then and grinned at me, which is strange as to how she found me with her closed eyes. She flipped her long waist-length raven black hair with pink streaks and only then opened her forest-green eyes. She has some kind of disease that only after she grins at me and flips her hair she can open her eyes. She put on a black T-shirt with a paper Marilyn Manson picture attached to it, because we don’t have this kind of clothes at Hogwarts, with a black mini, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots, because again, FUCK The HOGWARTS UNIFORM!!! We put on some sluty makeup (we are not sluts).

"OMFG, I saw you talking to Draco Malfoy yesterday!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah? So?" I said, blushing.

"Do you like Draco?" she asked as we went out of the Slytherin common room and into the Great Hall, which was connected to the Slytherin common room because it just is that way and Hogwarts is magical.

"No I so fucking don't!" I shouted.

"Yeah right!" she exclaimed. I then turned around and there stood……..Draco Malfoy!

“Once again, get out of my way.” He growled. He was only acting like this because he had a reputation to hold up but I knew secretly he liked me. I know that because we’re connected! We’re like air and lungs! Like a flower and dirt! We need each other!!!

“Hi.” I said flirtily.

Draco raised an eyebrow. “What the hell? Get out of my way!” He sneered.

I just then remembered, “Guess what.” I said. Yeah, no question mark or anything like that because I’m depressed. I have a monotone voice.

“Enlighten me.” He rolled his eyes.

“Well, Good Charlotte are having a concert in Hogsmeade.” I said.

“Who?”

“Oh. My. Fuckin. God!” I screamed, Draco jumping. “I love GC! They are my favorite band! Besides MCR of course!” I screeched. Some preps starred at me and I sent Gee Iero Darkness Satan at them to claw their eyes out. While they were screaming I flipped them off. That’s what they get for starting shit with me.

“What the hell?!” Draco shouted. “What did just happen?!”

“That’s what they get for fuckin with me.” I said. Draco backed away from me. “You’ll go to the concert with me, will you?” I asked. He only turned around and was blown away by the blizzard that now came into the Great Hall.

I gasped as I was once again stabbed by ice spikes. He was soooo going with me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, here you have chapter 2. Comment your thoughts on this. Do you like it? Do you hate it? Is it funny? Is it stupid? Comment anything you want :D