My Immortal

Chapter 6

The next day I woke up in my coffin and alive, which was completely weird because I clearly remember I fell asleep on the roof and then fell down and twisted my neck. Anyway, I put on some dark clothes that barely covered my private parts, one hundred inch heels and 69 pairs of earrings. I walked into the common room and everyone starred at me weirdly and I got Gee Iero Darkness Satan to claw their eyes out. Once they were blind, I flipped them off and walked into the Great Hall, tripping on the way and breaking my immensively high heels and neck. I of course survived because I am Ebony-whatever-the-fuck-my-surname-is!
In the Great Hall, I ate some Count Chocula cereal with blood instead of milk, and a glass of red blood, but that was a lie because Hogwarts doesn’t have blood so I ate some red apples. Suddenly someone bumped into me, the apple falling from my bloody and cut up hands. I shot up from my seat and grabbed a random girls cup of steaming hot coffe and spilled it over me.
"Bastard!" I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a gothic boy blab blab bla, something about erection and shit like that. And once again, all that was a lie because it was actually Harry Potter.
“Aren’t you the one who killed Malfoy and raped him?” He questioned quietly.

“What’s your name?” I questioned.

“Harry Potter?”

“Did you know I was a vampire?” I asked. He got a strange look on his face and he shook his head.

“Really?”

“YEAH!” I screamed, the blizzard returning into the great hall and killing half the population of Hogwarts. I was swept off my feet and got stabbed a couple of times with ice spikes, Vampire (dats hari poter cuz he looks like one!!!!! If u don’t agri then get the fuck out!!!!) was shot out of the castle through the window and Draco magically came back to life and was rolling around on the floor
♠ ♠ ♠
Share your thoughts, everything is appreciated!

This is getting slightly stupid isn't it?