My Immortal

Chapter 9

I was really scared about Vlodemort, his name is now vlodemort because I can’t spell for shit, all day. I was even upset went to rehearsals with my gothic metal band Bloody Gothic Rose 666. I am the lead singer of it and I play guitar, even though I suck major ass. People say that we sound like a cross between GC, Slipknot and MCR even though it was our first time playing ever and no one ever listens to us. The other people in the band are Hermione, Vampire, Draco, Ron and Hagrid.

Only today Draco and Vampire were depressed, which probably wasn’t the case, but because I say so it will be so, so they weren't coming and we wrote songs instead, though Hermione and Diablo sucked because they kept asking what we were doing here and how did they get here. I knew Draco was probably slitting his wrists, and I know that because we are connected, and Vampire was probably watching a depressing movie like The Corpse Bride. Me and Vampire aren’t connected, but I just know because I’m gothic and my name is E- (Me: Skip your name and get on with the story!)

I put on a black leather shirt, over my clothes that I already wore because I’m not going to walk around butt naked because I’m not a slut, that showed off my boobs and tiny matching miniskirt that said Simple Plan on the butt. You might think I'm a slut, which is true, but I'm really not.

We were singing ,basically it was just me, a cover of ‘Helena’, which kind of makes no sense since we didn’t have two band members and at the beginning I said we were writing songs, but whatever. I’m Ebony Dark’ness….eh whatever…

Anyway, anyhow, at the end of the song I burst into tears for no reason at all.

“Ebony! Are you okay?” Hermione asked.

“What the fuck do you think?!” I shouted because I’m a horrible person and keep shouting at everyone. I kept crying tears of blood. I should really get that checked out. I could die of that. But then! I got serious again! “Well,” All traces of blood tears were gone because I probably licked them away. “Voldemort came today on a vacuum and the bastard told me to fuckin kill Harry! But I don’t want to kill him because he’s really nice, even if he did go out with Draco-“

“He never went out with Malfoy.” Ron stated.

“SHUT UP! THIS IS MY STORY!” I roared.

“But if I don’t kill Harry, then Voldemort will fuckin kill Draco!” I burst into tears. I shouldn’t even be crying about Draco’s death he died quite a lot of times actually and always came back to life, because that makes completely no sense. But. What. Ever.

Suddenly Draco popped out of nowhere. He looked around confused. “How did I get here?”

“Apparently you’ll get killed if she doesn’t kill Harry.” Hermione said.

Draco laughed. “Halle-fuckin-lujah! Anything to get away from that psycho bitch!”

“You bastard!” I screamed and falcon punched him and started to cry. I cried and cried and cried until I couldn’t cry blood anymore and started to cry pentagrams. I should also get that checked out because I’m seriously messed up. Draco gave me a look, oblivious to the fact that his face was punched in, and then ran back to the castle.

Despite the cried pentagrams on the floor, and the shocking news that Draco will die, we continued practicing for another hour while in fact we should probably check up on him or make sure neither he or Harry will die. But since I am Ebony Dark’ness what even the fuck, we did not and instead of checking up on our friends, we played music because it makes no sense at all. Where did we even get instruments? Where were we even practicing? *jazz hands* MAGIC!!!

Suddenly Dumbledore came, which is slightly surprising as to how he found us. I mean, we could be anywhere. In the Forbidden forest, in Hagrid’s hut, on the satanistic unicorn, in Pigfarts!

Dumbledore looked sad. “Draco has been found dead. The cause of death was him twisting his neck after he fell down the stairs-“

“That bastard! I warned him about the stairs!” I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I should write them at two in the morning because then they make even less sense.
Anyway, I got a subscriber, two comments and I'm feeling happy :D
Again, thanks to those two who commented and that one subscriber!

Rainbows and satanistic unicorns,
Ery ^w^