Status: Updates are about every Saturday. Sometimes if I get bored I'll update sooooo have fun. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it!!!

Opposites Attract

Aiden's POV

Me and my mother packed as much as we could fit in our bags, still leaving much of it at the house. She left a note, it was short and to the point>

'Dear Dale,
I know that you've been cheating on me and I'm tired of being hurt and lied to. I'm taking Aiden and leaving. Don't bother looking for us, because we're not going to change our minds.
Have a shitty life'

I especially liked the last part. We were out and leaving as he was coming back from 'work'. I banging another women was work, then I guess that's what he was at. My mom opens the lock that holds money that her and my dad share, and takes it all. He can get more from the slut he's cheating with.

I was in the lobby of a cheap motel, waiting to check in. It wasn't very nice, and kinda dirty, but I couldn't be happier (well, maybe if Makenzie were with me). I was finally free. My mother was finally free.

When we finally get our room, it is quite small. It has two twin beds, a little bathroom, and a desk. Also a min fridge. We put the little amount of food we grabbed from the house and put it in there. I'm exhausted, so I go to bed. I smile for the first time in what seemed like forever.

The Next Morning

I wake up, expecting to see my light blue ceiling above me. Oh yeah, we left. I sit up and look over to see my mom still sleeping. I decide to buy her a coffee from the coffee shop across the street. I pull a couple dollars out of my wallet and go.

I get her a coffee, and when I'm just about to leave, I see a help wanted sign. "Looking for a job?" the worker said from behind me. "Uh, yeah, I guess" I say, I'm not a very social person. "Well when do you want to start?" he asks. What? I haven't even gotton and iinterview, or even what shifts I can work. "Um, anytime, really". He smiles at me. "I like you kid, I'm guessing you still go to school, so how does the weekends sound". We agree and shake hands. I start tomorrow. Now I can support me and my mom, and we can finally get a fresh start.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm bored so I just update all the time haha. Well you know how much I love comments, and get all your friends to read it. And tell your friend's friends to read. And so on. ;)