Status: Updates are about every Saturday. Sometimes if I get bored I'll update sooooo have fun. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it!!!

Opposites Attract

Makenzie's POV

When the bell finally rang for the end of the day, I couldn't wait to get out of there. Heather had been questioning me the whole day about Aiden, and I told her I just had felt bad for him, and it was a one time thing that I talked to him. It didn't look like she believed me, but luckily Kelsey was there to back me up. Phew!

After school I went to my car (most people couldn't drive alone yet, since they didn't have their license, but I passed my first try). Kelsey came with me, and we went off to find Aiden. He lived down the street from me, and I knew where his house was.

was about to pull into his driveway, when I saw him running to the car with a bunch of bags in his hands. A women, his mother, was bringing suit cases as she locked their front door behind them. Their trunk was soon filled with things.

I couldn't believe this. Were they moving? They didn't look like they had a lot of stuff to be moving out.

"Where do you think they're going, Maky?" Kelsey asked me. That was my nickname for a lot of people.

"I don't know, Kels, but we're sure are going to find out".

I put my car out of parked and follow their car. I made sure not to seem like I was following them, and they didn't seem to notice. After about twenty minutes, they pull into a shitty, little motel. I recognized it because across the street there was my favorite coffee shop. Aiden and his mother take all of their things and carry it into the motel.

Kelsey made a disgusted noise. "Ugh, there staying THERE?"

I nod, "Yup" putting a pop on the p. "And so am I". She looks at me as if I were insane. Then again maybe I am. Then she just shakes her head.

"I can't make you stay in this place alone" she pulls out her phone "I'm coming with you".

I smile at her and thank her, wondering if my parents would mind. Hell, they probably wouldn't notice I'm gone. I pul out my phone to text my mom.

Me: Hey mom, can I stay at a friend's house tonight?

Mom: Of course, but don't u need any clothes?

Me: Already got some

Mom: Ok

Me: Thanks mom, I love u

And after that, no response. Wow, I'm kinda not surprised. Can't say it to me, and can't even text it to me. I'm starting to think they don't love me at all.

"Good news, my dad says I can stay" Kelsey interrupts my thoughts. I nod and get out of the car. By now Aiden isn't at the counter anymore. I go up to the lady at the counter.

"Excuse me, I'd like a room with two twin beds on the top floor, hopefully with a balcony". I love the top floor, I can look of into the sunset. It was beautiful here in California. She gives me a weird look.

"You know that's gonna be $100, right?" she replys. I simply pull out one hundred dollars out of my purse and hand it to her. She looks at it, shakes her head then takes it. Then gives me two room keys. I give Kelsey one then put the other in my purse. We head over to the elevator and go up, to the top floor.

Honestly, this was the most disgusting place I've ever stayed. But it still had the basics, except a coffee maker. I guess I would have to go to the coffee shop across the street. I take a shower and put back on the same clothes. It felt gross to do that, but I didn't want to go back home to pick up some more clothes. By six O'clock I was starving.

"Hey do you want to get something to eat?" I ask Kelsey. Her stomach groans in response. She looks down, slightly embarrassed. I just giggle and grab my keys.

We end up going to a small diner. I had never been to any restaurant other than fancy ones my parents took me to. In fact, I can't remember the last time I had a burger. We both order our drinks and eventually, our meals. We each get the same thing, a simple burger and fries. As we're eating, I notice out of the corner of my eye, Heather walked in. I see her with a boy, but it wasn't her boyfriend, Devan.

I quickly look over at Kelsey, smirking. She gives me a questioned look.

"If Heather has any problems about me and Aiden" I grin wider "then maybe she'll be happy to know I would tell Devan about her little get together with this guys".
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo, some bitch better watch out O.o Anyways, you know the usual, comment, subscribe, blah blah blah. XD