Status: Thanks for reading! :) Let me know if I should do a second part! :D

Behind Closed Doors

1/1

I do not own Criminal Minds.

The BAU team was either sitting at their desks, discussing something with another agent, or going over the new case to be assigned. Spencer Reid was talking to Dave Rossi; well, Spencer was talking, Rossi was listening. Emery Jocks, the newest BAU member, was talking to Emily and Garcia. Her eyes caught ahold of Spencer's, and subtly winked at him. A massive crimson colour flushed his face, but he kept talking.

Emery and Spencer have been seeing each other in secrecy for almost four months. The second Spencer first saw her, he almost fell weak at the knees. She had long, wavy black hair, with the brightest green eyes. Her smile could light up a room. But it was her personality that caught the young genius' attention.

While sitting on the plane when he had first met her, Spencer accidentally started blabbing away to her after she asked a question. He heard a few groans from the other team members, but Emery kept staring into his brown eyes, listening to every word he was saying. Spencer thought it was just because they only met that day, and she was just being polite. But really, she was just as attracted to Spencer as Spencer was attracted to her.

Emily said something, reminding Emery of how her and Spencer first got together.

"I mean, just imagine," Emily said, "having a humongous fountain in your backyard. I'd love that."

~*~


She was walking back to her apartment after a long three days in Baltimore. She looked down at her phone to see if anyone called her while she was away, and ended up banging into somebody. That somebody being Dr. Spencer Reid.

"Reid! Hi!" she said, alarmed. For the last few weeks or so, she's found it hard to be near him without sounding like an idiot. I guess thinking he was attractive went a little to far in her part.

"Hey Emery," he said, a bit of confusion slurring into his words. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she said. "I'm fine." This is your chance, Emery, she kept saying to herself. Ask him for a drink! "Do you want to grab a drink with me?" Both their faces were bright red, looking anywhere but each other's eyes.

"Sure," he said, smiling. "It's pretty late though, don't you want to go home and rest?"

"If you want to go home that's fine, we can do it another time," she said.

"No, no it's fine. Let's go."

~*~


It was just Spencer and Emery at the desks now, as everyone went to grab something to eat for lunch. As their desks were in front of each others, she looked up at him, waiting for him to do the same. Once he did, she smirked at him, pressing send on the message.

Copy room. Meet me in five minutes. ;)

His face went red as he read the words. He looked up, but she was already gone.

Five minutes passed, and he found his way to the copy room. He went to open the door, but it was locked. Emery opened it, practically tugging him in. She closed and locked the door once more, and turned around to face him.

"What did you-"

He was cut off by her lips on his. He automatically kissed back, loving the taste of her lips. He pushed her up against a bare spot of wall in the room, letting her fingers roam through his hair. His hands rested on her hips, pulling her closer to him.

While lost in each other, they just barely noticed the wriggling of the door handle.

"Why the hell is this locked?" Derek Morgan questioned, trying to pear through the closed blinds.

Emery and Spencer stayed quiet, hoping he'll just walk away; and he did after two minutes of trying to pry the door open.

"That was a close one," she giggled, giving him a kiss. He smiled back at her, kissing her once more.

~*~


Spencer and Emery went to the bar, and drank a bit too much. They left the bar, hoping some good air will sober them up slightly. They walked around D.C, then came across a fountain. She stopped, but he kept walking.

"Hey, Spence!" she said, calling the young man over. "Come here, I have something to show you."

He walked over to her, confused by the smirk on her face.

"Okay, step up on the ledge with me," she said, stepping up on the rim of the fountain. He did as she said, looking at her.

"Now what?"

"Apparently, if this happens to you, it's good luck," she said, the smirk still plastered on her face.

"If what-"

Before he could finish his sentence, she pushed him in the fountain. He was soaked from head to toe, and she couldn't hold in her laughter.

"That was good," he said, pulling the hair out of his face. "But this is better." He grabbed her hand, and pulled her into the cold water. She squealed, before feeling soaking wet. He was sitting up, watching her reaction.

"Oh my god I am going to kill you!" she jokingly said, splashing him with water. He splashed her back, sitting up on his knees like her. They continued like this, until they were almost an inch away from each other, staring into each others eyes. His eyes trailed down to her lips, before she did what he'd been wanting for so long.

She kissed him.

Even though they were both freezing, they felt the warmth of each others lips. They felt the passion surrounding them, and the sparks flying throughout their bodies. He held her close, not ever wanting this moment to end and not wanting to have her drift away.

But sadly, it did end.

"Care for some coffee at my place?" she winked.

That night, there were more moments that they both longed to have.

~*~


After a long day of paper work, Emery met up at Spencer's apartment, and the two of them sat on the couch, watching one of their favourite movies. She snuggled further into his body, pulling the blanket up farther. He kissed the top of her head, thinking back to the past four months he's spent with the girl in his arms. No one at the BAU knew about their relationship behind closed doors. And for now, he was alright with that.