Status: I'll try to update as much as I can:)

My Savior

Chapter 1

Blaze's POV:

"AXEL STOP PLEASE!" I screamed and cried.

Well, I guess now is the time to introduce myself.
My name is Blaze and I'm 21 years old. I have a 4 year old son named, Evan. Evan's father died in a car accident a week before I gave birth to Evan. We were engaged and very happy to have a baby. I really do miss him. Well, when Evan was 2 years old I met a guy. His name was Axel, he was very sweet and caring. But when I moved into his house everything changed. He was abusive and aggressive. He would beat me and Evan would see and cry in the corner of the room. I tried leaving Axel once but he said if I ever did leave him, he would come find and not only beat me but kill Evan. I just couldn't let him hurt Evan, Evan is the only person I know how to love and he is my whole world. This has been going on for 2 years and I hope that someday Evan and I get out of this misery.

"SHUT UP BITCH!" Axel screamed and punched me on the face making me fall.

He then kicked my ribs over and over again.

I could hear Evan in the corner by the door. I hate Axel not only for beating me but also for fucking up Evan's childhood.

Axel then got on top of me and started removing my shirt.

'Oh no, this is not happening, he's gonna rape me!'

I then got an idea.

"EVAN GO GET HELP PLEASE GO!!" I screamed.

I then heard the door open and slam shut.

" SHUT UP BITCH NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU!" Axel screamed and tried to remove the rest of my clothes.

Andy's POV:

Juliet has been getting on my nerves lately.
It's just really stressing. There is something really weird going on with her, I just can't figure it out.

I need to do something to distract myself.

I got up from my bed and headed downstairs.

When I got down the stairs I saw all the guys in the living room doing absolutely nothing.

"Guys, I'm going for a walk." I said

"Okay." They all said.

I got my keys and my phone and headed outside.

I was walking down the street when I saw a little boy running towards me crying.

"HELP! HELP!" He screamed.

I ran towards him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My mommy's boyfriend is hitting her! Help please!"
He cried.

"Can you show me where they're at?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on!" He yelled and ran towards this house, while I followed.

When we got to the house, he opened the door and I saw the most horrifying thing I ever saw.

There was this guy on top of this bruise girl trying to remove her clothes.

"HEY GET OFF OF HER ASSHOLE!" I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like the first chapter:) ~Jennifer