Status: I'll try to update as much as I can:)

My Savior

Chapter 10

~2 weeks later~

Ashley's POV:

Andy and Blaze didn't get any better, things got worse.

I think Andy realized that Blaze is moving on and he got angry. So whenever they see each other or walk by each other they would curse at each other or start a fight.

They hate each other, but I know that deep inside they still love each other.

Andy was eating breakfast and the guys were in the living room when Blaze walked in and grabbed some water walking pass Andy.

"Cheating slut." She said to Andy.

"Fatass whore." Andy said to her.

Now that was a lie. Blaze isn't fat. She hasn't eaten for 2 weeks, so she as skinny as a stick, but the guys and I made a plan to make her start eating.

Blaze walked to the living room and sat down on one of the couches.

The guys looked at me and I nodded.

The guys stood up and I walked over to her.

She raise an eyebrow at me and I smirked.

I grabbed her by her arms and CC got her legs.

"LET ME GO GUYS!" She yelled squirming.

We didn't have to worry about Evan hearing her because we took him to Sammi's house.

We got to the dining room and I set her down on a chair.

Jake handed me the duck tape while CC and Jinxx held her down.

Apparently Andy saw and he started laughing at her.

I taped her legs down to the chair and her hands to the table.

"Guys what the fuck are you doing?" She said.

"Just wait and see." I said and chuckled when she frowned.

Jinxx went to the kitchen and came back with a plate full of food.

I looked at Blaze and her eyes went wide.

"Oh no, no, no, no,NO! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!" She yelled.

"We love you too! Now, eat." I said.

"I can't eat because my hands are taped to the table." She said and smirked.

"I guess I'll feed you." Jinxx said grabbing the fork.

"FUCK YOU JINXX, YOU ARE MY LEAST FAVORITE!" She yelled.

"I thought Andy was your least favorite." Jinxx said.

"He isn't even in my favorite list." She said.

"Whatever. Now open up." Jinxx said trying to feed her.

Blaze tried to keep her mouth shut so I tickled her until she opened her mouth to laugh and then Jinxx shoved the fork in her mouth.

~30 minutes later~

After we gave Blaze her food, she went and locked herself in her room, clearly mad at us, but it's the best for her.

I just couldn't watch her hurt herself.

~1 week later~

Andy and Blaze had been fighting nonstop for last few days and it's getting annoying.

CC and I were the only ones in the house because Jake went out with Ella and took Evan with him and Jinxx moved out.

"YOU KNOW WHAT ANDY!! GO FUCK WHATEVER IS UP YOUR ASS!!" Blaze yelled and went upstairs slamming her door, luckily for us she can't lock her door because I switched the doorknob so you can only lock it from the outside.

"THE ONLY THING UP MY ASS IS YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO FUCK YOU!!" Andy yelled after her.

" CC we gotta do something about them." I said.

CC smirked evilly. Okay that's not good.

After CC and I talked our plan out we walked upstairs and stood by Blaze's room and waited for Andy to come up the stairs.

When Andy walked up the stairs, he was passing by us when CC grabbed him and I opened Blaze's door shoved him in and closing the door and locking it.

CC and I high fived and walked downstairs, ignoring Andy banging on the door.

Andy's POV:

Ugh those assholes.

I turned around to see Blaze sitting on her bed...crying.

I walked over to her and sat down on the bed.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"I don't know." She said.

I frowned.

"Yes, you do. Now tell me what's wrong." I said.

She sighed and stayed quiet.

"Why don't we try to sort things put sense we're gonna be stuck here for a few hours." I said.

She nodded and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry for cheating. I didn't know what was going through my head. But I do know one thing, I lost the most important person in my life, and that is you. I don't hate you, all those things I've said the last couple of weeks were just me being angry at myself." I said.

"I don't hate you either. It's just I've been under a lot of stress and it keeps piling up and I'm dealing with an eating disorder and umm." She said.

I knew she was hiding something.

She looked down at her bracelets.

I grabbed her wrists and took her bracelets off.

I looked up at her and saw tears treating down her face.

I leaned down and kissed her scars.

"Never again?" I asked.

"Never again." She said.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise." She said and smiled.

"Good. Now one more thing." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked.

She nodded and smiled.

"Good because I've been dying to do this." I said grabbing her face and kissing those perfect lips that I've been missing.

She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I pulled away and I'm pretty sure I was smiling like an idiot.

"Be mine? Again?" I asked.

She nodded and hugged me.

Now I'm going to make sure I don't fuck this up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy this chapter lovelies! I love you guys and thank you for reading<3 ~Jennifer