‹ Prequel: Beneath Your Perfect
Status: Active!

Take Me as I Am

I'm A Lover

I’m A Lover

“Sorry?” My apology was barely convincing and I knew Niall wouldn’t be happy about it.

“Sorry?” he questioned through the phone. I could just imagine the frown on his face. “For what exactly?”

“For being a bitch the other day.” I muttered, annoyed that he wanted me to say it.

“Use to it.” He replied. I waited but he stayed silent. I sighed and fell onto my bed, staring up at the roof. I wasn’t going to beg for his forgiveness if that’s what he wanted.

“What are you doing tonight?” I asked him, wanting to change the subject. He sighed on the other end of the line and stayed silent for a moment. I began to worry he wasn’t going to reply at all.

“Supposed to be making an appearance at a club tonight.” He told me eventually, he sounded tired.

“Sounds fun.” I replied nonchalantly.

“Hold on.” His voice sounded further away like I had been put on speaker. I waited a moment, staring up at my boring white roof wondering what I was going to wear tonight. “I can get you on the list as well as Jade and Sarah.”

“Great.” I smiled widely even though he couldn’t see. “I’ll see you tonight.” I ended the call before he replied and immediately called Sarah.

“I’m going out with Jared tonight.” Her first reply was. I pouted. “Stop pouting, God I can even tell through the phone. I’ll go out next week I promise.” She hung up before I could say more. Sighing I dialed Jade’s number.

“Liam and I are already going. You can come get ready at mine and we can head there with Liam?” Jade answered her phone without waiting for me to ask. I practically beamed.

“This is why you are my favourite.” I told her before hanging up and grabbing some money and my phone before heading over to Jade’s apartment across the street.

Jade is officially my fave. :)

I sent the message through to Sarah before walking through Jade’s unlocked door.

“Guess you will be borrowing my clothes tonight?” She looked at my lack of bag or preparation before sighing and leading the way into her room. I already knew which dress of hers I wanted to wear.

“Uh, of course you want the tightest one I own.” She rolled her eyes but smiled and threw the dress at me.

“If you got it may as well show it off right?” I smiled over at her while holding the dress up against my body.

“It will look great.” Jade answered my unasked question.

“Hey Aria.” I jumped and dropped the dress at the sound of Liam’s voice.

“Holy fucking shit Liam!”

“Nice mouth.” He nodded at me and fell onto Jade’s bed.

“Little warning.” I grumbled at him, throwing the dress on the bed next to him. Jade laughed and fell down on the bed, mostly on top of Liam. He smiled up at her sickeningly cute.

“Argh I’m going to shower.”

“Seriously you girls live off each other more than I do with the boys while we’re touring.” Liam laughed.

-

“Fuck, I’m cold.” I cursed to Jade and wrapped my arms around hers while we waited for Liam to get us into the club. The line for the place was huge, wrapping around the building and down another street. I smiled smugly at the people in line when the bouncer moved to the side and let all three of us in. The major plus side to Jade dating Liam.

“Niall’s over there.” Liam gestured to the back of the club where chairs sat, it looked separated from the rest and I assumed it was for the more famous people that came inside.

“Let’s get drinks first. Meet you there.” I gestured Liam away and moved towards the bar with Jade. I leant over and ordered for both of us.

“Don’t you want to go see Niall?” Jade asked me oddly. I shrugged at her and handed the money over for our drinks.

“He’ll be there later.” I yelled back at her. “Come on I want to explore this place. I haven’t been here before.” I grabbed her hand and my drink and we wandered through the different levels of the club. It had a great mood.

“Dance?” Jade called out. I nodded and let her lead me to the middle of the dance floor. We made our space between all the sweaty, moving bodies and began moving with them.

It was easy to get lost in, the way everyone moved together. No one cared what you looked like or who to flirt with. Everyone just moved and sung to the beat, enjoying the pulsing beat twisting and turning through their bodies. I grinned widely at Jade and entwined our fingers together to move them around. She laughed and moved with me.

After a few songs Jade pointed off to the side where Liam and Niall were watching us. Liam waved us over as Niall kept his eyes on me: face unreadable. I smirked and let Jade pull me over.

“Not even a hello when you got here?” Niall asked me the moment we were standing in front of them. Boldly, I leant forward and pressed my lips against his. They tasted like some type of beer that I wasn’t fond of.

“Hello.” I smiled, pulling away.

“Damn Niall, you move quick.” A guy moved next to Niall and wrapped his arms around his shoulder; he eyes me up and down. I shot him a scathing look.

“This is Aria, Luke.” Niall introduced the guy. I nodded at him and couldn’t help but cross my arms over my chest, he made me uncomfortable.

“I’m getting another drink.” I said mostly to Jade before moving away from their group of people. I wasn’t a big fan of sleazy guys until I at least had a proper amount of alcohol in me.

“You could have at least said hello to the guy that got you into this club when you got here.” Niall’s voice came from behind me after I ordered my drink. I looked behind me and rolled my eyes.

“Sorry did I upset you?” I asked him, not believing that something so trivial was actually what he was annoyed about.

Niall didn’t reply but leant over the bar to pay for my drink and order another.

“Thanks.” I grabbed the drink and took a large gulp. I could feel Niall watching me. “How long are you staying here for?”

“An hour more sound alright to you?” Niall sighed and grabbed his drink from the bar, flashing the girl a smile. I scowled at her.

“Sure! I’ll be dancing.” I finished my drink and set it down before wandering off into the throngs of people dancing. I swerved my hips slightly hoping that Niall was watching. I found my way into the middle of people again and fell into an easy rhythm with the people around me.

It barely felt like an hour later before Niall was already tugging on my hand and pulling me away from the group of people I had made friends with. I waved back at them blindly before hanging tighter onto Niall’s hand; trying not to trip in my heel while Niall easily maneuvered the crowds of people.

“Jade.” I pulled against Niall’s hand.

“She’s with Liam.” He called back over his shoulder and held on tighter to my hand. “They know we’re leaving.”

I didn’t fight him after that and allowed him to rush me through the back door and into and alleyway towards a car waiting. Niall climbed in, tugging on my hand after him. The car started as soon as my door shut without Niall saying anything.

I laughed as Niall’s mouth latched onto mine almost instantly. I was about to push my tongue back against his when a throat cleared from the front seat.

“Mr. Horan and friend please put your seatbelts on.” Niall groaned against my lips before pulling away and obligingly sliding his seatbelt on.

“What? Did you get your Dad to pick us up?” I teased but buckled myself in anyway.

“Security.” Niall mumbled in reply, his focus now straight on his phone. I frowned at his sudden change of attention.

“So Mr. Security must be fun looking after him.” I gestured towards Niall with my thumb and leant forward in my seat. If Niall was going to ignore me for his phone I could ignore him for the only other person in the car.

“He’s not too bad Miss.” The man replied coolly. I could only see the back of his head and in the passing lights from streetlamps and cars it looked like a dark shade of brown. “He tends to stick to his curfew.”

“Curfew?” I teased, turning to Niall who was barely listening to our conversation. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the driver. “It’s like two am, that’s the best curfew I’ve ever had.”

“It’s more for him looking like he’s having a good time but not going too far to say he had a problem.” The man explained. I nodded along with him acting like I cared.

“Him leaving with girls definitely isn’t helping the image.” I told the guy, bringing my own expertise into the mix. Niall’s hand suddenly dropped against my lower back, my body was buzzing with the alcohol spreading through my system and Niall’s hand was making my skin practically burn.

“You’re not just any girl, though, are you Miss?” I gaped at the back of the drivers head before resting back against the car seat, forcing Niall to move his hand otherwise sit at an odd angle. I didn’t respond to the driver anymore, rather crossed my arms over my stomach and watch the occasional lights and shadows fly past the window. I was almost tempted to throw Niall’s phone out there with the rest of the darkness.

We pulled up outside my apartment. I should have been surprised that the driver knew to take us to mine when Niall hadn’t said a word to him about it. I didn’t care though and just climbed out of the car ignoring what the driver and Niall were speaking about.

I made my way inside and took my heels off before heading into the elevator. I let the doors shut without waiting for Niall. Humming and swaying to the elevator music I looked at my reflection in the mirrored walls. My mascara has been smudged and my curled hair was a mess of tangles. My dress was only slightly rumpled but it would be coming off soon so it wouldn’t matter.

I made my way into my apartment and straight for my room; throwing my shoes and bag into my wardrobe as my front door opened again. It slammed against the hinges and I turned and waited for Niall to come through my bedroom door.

He looked annoyed as he rubbed a hand through his already tousled blonde hair, however it was beginning to be browner. I was about to enlighten him to this observation when he spoke.

“What is the matter with you?” He grumbled. I opened my mouth to reply indignantly but his mouth against mine cut my reply off. He murmured something else against my lips that I couldn’t here. I ignored it though and pushed against his chest until the back of his knees hit the bed and he fell until he was sitting.

I pushed my body to stand between his legs and I began tugging at the black shirt he had worn tonight. He let me pull it off before I leant over and smashed my mouth against his. He pushed back hungrily his hands moving up my dress to play with the bottom of my panties. I grinned into his mouth and let my hands roam down his chest.

He groaned deeply as one of my fingers tweaked a nipple; tugged harder at my dress. Laughing I pushed him further down the bed and straddled his legs molding our lips together again.

-

The jostling of the bed woke me as the blanket moved and parts of my back became exposed to the cold morning air. I opened my eyes and watched as Niall pulled his shirt back over his body and slipped his shoes on. He grabbed his phone and left the room without turning back. I rolled over onto his side of the bed; it was warmer than mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can't thank you guys enough for all the support already with only two chapters up! You are all just amazing and make me want to write this quicker just to give it to you all! :D

I really hope you enjoy their relationship situation. :D

And answer to Zen Molek: It will definitely be tough for these two ;P

xx