You're My Sweetest Sin

She Drugged Me Again?!

Gerard’s POV

I woke up feeling cold, the moment I opened my eyes and immediately started to panic a bit. Why the fuck am I cuffed naked to a bed and why did my head hurt so freaking bad…
“Oh shit.” I muttered to myself as I remembered what happened, Lyn-z fucking drugged me! This bitch is out of her mind. Speaking of the devil. “Gee-bear you’re finally awake!” She called my name I couldn’t help but feel sick. “Lyn what the fuck is your problem, why am I cuffed, naked on a random bed…and why did you drug me!?” I demanded an answer from her. Apparently she wasn’t taking me serious as she just laughed. “Because Gee-Gee, I want you all for myself and I just can’t let Frank fucking Iero get in the way of my happiness. And furthermore you are not going to the birthday party of his whore of a sister!” That seriously made my blood boil how dare she insult Enya that way! I still love her and besides she’s Frankie’s sister and she’s my only hope to be with Frank. “What the flying fuck is your problem Lyn?! If you’re going to be a total bitch to me and/or my friends I’m fucking leaving you and reporting you to the police. And if you even fucking touch Frank I’m going to slit your fucking throat! I’m sick and tired of you being such a fucking psychotic controlling bitch! I don’t even know what the fuck I saw in you when I supposedly fell in love with you! Uncuff me right fucking now!” I spat at her with venom filling every single word I spoke, she just laughed, was she not taking me seriously? “Oh Gee I love you too much to let you go that easily.” Damn this chick is a psycho. I could feel my whole body stiffen as she was coming towards me and I had a feeling what was going to happen next. She was slowly taking her clothes off wanting to be sexy or something but I wasn’t really seeing it I would prefer Frankie stripping in front of me. With every single piece of clothing she took off I felt sicker. When she was beside me she kissed me deeply, before I could react she pushed something into my mouth, it was a pill. Not a fucking pill again!She started licking me down my chest and my eyes widened as I felt myself getting harder and hornier by the second.
No fucking way she gave me fucking Viagra?! This is bad, very bad...FUCK Frank and Enya please forgive me. I squinted my eyes, I can’t control myself anymore. “FUUUUCK!”
I moaned out loud as she started sucking my dick. I so hate this, she knows she’s winning right now and I can’t stop her in any way. I’m helpless, I’m cuffed to a bed naked and the worst part is that she drugged me, for the second time today. What did I get myself into the day I asked her to be my girlfriend?!
”What is it that you wanted to ask me Gee?” She smiled at me sweetly, her cute smile made me melt. “Umm I was wondering if…”I nervously scratched my head. “If you would be my girlfriend?” I asked her nervously, her dark brown eyes lit up and her smile grew wider as she hugged me tightly and gave me a peck on the lips. “Okay I’ll take that as a yes.” I grinned at her and kissed her lips again, I hope I made the right decision, eh of course I have she’s a nice girl and everybody likes her. This is a start of a perfect relationship. If I only knew that she was a psycho I would have just stayed away from her, damn Project Revolution.
By now we were fucking like animals and I don’t think that we were going to stop soon, damn her and her stupid drugs. I wish I could free myself from this, this monster I want Frankie it took me long to realize but I want him not her, it was always Frank since the day me and Enya broke up. I’ve always had an attraction to him but when we broke up it only grew and grew. I wish I could make up for all the pain and suffering I had caused him. “Oh Gee you’re so fucking good!” She was screaming from the pleasure she was receiving, oh how I wish that Frank would scream my name like that. That’s it I’ll just pretend that she’s Frank.
She started licking my slit and I could feel my muscles tense from the pleasure she was giving me, it almost brought me to the edge when I imagined Frank doing those things to me.
“Fuuuuck.” I groaned. “Uncuff me!” I demanded, she smirked and obliged. I positioned myself and entered her and moved faster and faster “FUCK FRANK!” I shouted and she was about to shout some random shit but I just shut her up by sticking my dick up her ass. She yelped and I smirked.
After 3 hours of wild animal sex the drugs wore off and I collapsed on the bed and so did she.
I need to get away form her as soon as possible I thought to myself and drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the crapy and short chapter but we had to write it.
Again a big thank you goes to Gee'slilsis kudos to you ^-^
People please comment, you can't possibly understand how happy comments make us, they seriously make our day and make us hyper and wanting to write tons, so please do comment it's not that hard *puppy dog eyes*
The next chapter should be out soon (: so read, subscribe and comment it means a lot to us <3
Mafa&Kafa.