You're My Sweetest Sin

Sibling chat.

Still Frank's POV

After I was done writing I returned to the bus. I picked my cellphone, I saw 3 missed calls and of course they were all from my sister. I decided to call back. After 4 beeps.

"Oh hey Frankie" my sister cheered " Where have you been it's not like you to not answer my calls!" I could feel that she was smiling and said" Well I accidentally left my phone while I was out, so what's up baby sis?"
"The sky Frank, dooh I mean for the older brother you sure can be dumb at times." I giggled with her. "You don't say I didn't know the sky existed I thought it was just a myth." I smiled to myself while I heard her talking. "Okay enough of the small talk Frank, what's on your mind?" I heard a bit of concern in her soft voice. " I think you already know what's on my mind since it has been for a quite of a long time." Then there was silence. " Awww Frank don't be sad because of that, you now I hate the fact of you being sad." I could hear her being sad now too and I felt guilty, because she was the only person I could talk to and if I was sad, she was sad. "Okay I'll try not to think about it, if it will make you happy Enya." I practically saw her smiling form ear to ear when she shouted "I'll come to visit you tomorrow kay?" Once she said that I felt that I was happy again and all I could say was "Okay I will be waiting for you, bye for now sis!"
" Bye Frankie!" And so the call ended and I was happy again.

Well I guess I should tell something about Enya. Well she is my younger sister. She's two years younger than me. We have always had a special bond, we always talked to each other. I could always open myself to her, she respected me and loved me for the person who I was. She knew everything about me all my dirty little secrets, well to make a long story short we know everything about each other. She could always brighten up my day no matter how fucked up it was, I admired how she could always be so positive.
Okay she looks -- basically we look like twins. The only thing that separated us was our hair, she had shoulder length hair it was black and the tips were white it is awesome. My hair on the other side was short and it was black. She had hazel eyes like mine, but hers changed colour at times it depended on her mood. And she had two tattoo's, two little bats one on each side of her lower waist. I didn't know how she was able to get the tattoo's because she was very afraid of needles. I guess it was the love for the tattoos, she had a passion for it like I do.

/Time elapse, the next day/
"Frankie doodles! Where are you?" Enya shouted while running towards me with the biggest smile I've ever seen.
"I'm right here, can't you see me?" I started giggling while we hugged. "Well technically it is hard to see you since you are a midget and all." She started laughing. "Oh haha, you're princess dwarf but you don't see me complaining." Then we both fell into fits of giggles.
Man I enjoyed spending time with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
A new chapter, hope you liked =]
*gives cookies* comments please?