You're My Sweetest Sin

This time it's getting even worse.

Frank's POV

"So where is everyone, I mean I know that I'm here cause of you but where are the guys?" Enya asked in confusion. I knew she wanted to know where everybody was, including him so I just blurted out. "Well Mikey and Alicia went to the local coffee shop, Ray and Krista are enjoying their alone time, Bob and Katilyn are... well I don't know where they are probably somewhere out. And he...well...he's probably somewhere with that bitch, they're probably fucking."

After the last word, I became weak and broke into tears. Enya being the faithful sister she is hugged me tight, while I the older brother was crying into her shirt, I couldn't believe it I mean I should be the one comforting her not the way it was now. After all the tears Enya broke the silence.

"C'mon Frank, let's go for a coffee or something...and I know just the thing that will cheer you up, how about if I buy you 2 packets of Skittles?" My face lit up, she really was the best sister cause in like a minute she could make me feel better. I mean my heart wasn't healed completely , but it was a start. "Hell yeah buy me skittles and coffee, pweeeese?" I put on the best puppy face I could muster. She just giggled and nodded. After about 10 minutes we bought skittles and were in a local starbucks enjoying our coffees. Enya wanting a conversation broke off the silence once again. "So how's the relationship between the two of you? Any progress?"
I sighed and said "Nope nothing new I think this time it's getting even worse, you seen our stage antics right, I mean the whole stuff you know the kissing and the constant touching and all of that?" She just nodded. "Well he said that we should stop with that cause we look stupid and that he never liked me that much and he just babbled on random stuff..."
And again I was crying my eyes out, god why do I have to be such a sissy.
C'mon Frank be a fucking man already and grow up you pansy, you're crying the millionth time because of him.
I really shouldn't let him or anyone get to me, cause in the end I'm always the one who's hurting.

I looked up at Enya and I got scared for a bit because I saw an Enya I have never seen before. Her comforting hazel eyes were full of anger, she hissed "I'm going to go talk to him I have had enough of this!" Those were her last words before she took her coffee and stormed out.

I was still sitting there with fear in my eyes because I have witnessed my sister angry as I have never seen her before, I mean she was always this happy, positive girl but right now I couldn't believe what I have just seen.
After good 10 minutes I calmed down took my skittles & coffee, paid and went for a little walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I'm sorry for not updating earlier but I just didn't have the time, so yes chapter 3 is up hope you like it dear reader.
*gives skittles comments anyone?