You're My Sweetest Sin

You're disgusting!

Enya’s POV

While I'm on my way to Gerard, I can't help but think why he is acting like a total asshole to Frank. I guess it's because his lady-friend, but seriously he and Frank are band mates and best friends so how come just because of one girl he's acting like this. It's not like my brother did anything wrong, I mean I don't see anything wrong with it. Those were just the same old Frerard stage antics, and yes I know what is Frerard and it's because I read a bit of fan-fiction, sue me.
Oh damn I forgot all about my coffee, guess I'll drink it before I talk to him.

/ Time elapse 10 minutes /
As I was reaching my destination, and by that meaning the tourbus I felt angrier by the moment. When I opened the door I couldn't help but regret coming in right now...

In the bus I heard very loud moans and one of them was very familiar... “Oh Lyn-.. Ohhh! S-stop teasing!” Oh god it was Gerards, and I guess the other one was his friends. I felt sick, god I wanted to puke so I just stormed out of the bus I couldn't take it. Poor Frank, now I exactly knew how he felt. Well maybe not exactly but I was pretty close.

Hearing all of those moans coming from a friend, especially if you love Gerard like my brother does. I'm glad he didn't come here with me, because what I've experienced right now would probably crush him even more than he already is. "Fuck!" I mutter "Will they ever stop fucking?" I really need them to stop fucking, because I need to talk to Gerard. I'm going to tell him everything I think about the whole situation, and I don't give a flying fuck what he's going to think about me or anything else when I'm done. Hell he can hate me if he wants, all I want... not screw that I demand an explanation for his behavior towards Frank and his band mates.

/ Time elapse 20 minutes /
Finally after 20 fucking minutes they decided to stop their little love fest, now I just need that bitch to come out of the bus so I cantalk argue with Gerard.

Gerard's POV

"Oh god, Lyn I'm gunna explode." I said as I quickened my pace, and I was seriously about to explode.

But there was just one thing, what you ask?

Well while I'm having sex with my girlfriend I can't help but to thing about Frank sometimes. Well most of the time. But I really know that this is totally wrong so I either try to push him out of my thoughts or I try very hard to think about my current girlfriend the one and only Lyn-z from Mindless Self Indulgence. But no matter how I try there are still traces of Frank in my mind. I know you'll probably think I'm a mentally sick person of thinking of my best friend and band mate in that way, but sadly I can't help myself. It really broke my heart to look at his face while I was talking to him about our stage antics.

Flashback
"Frankie? ..There's something I need to tell you." He looked up with his beautiful hazel eyes.
"Sure Gee you know you can tell me everything." He smiled warmly at me and at that point I just wanted to kiss him, he was just so beautiful he was just so perfect no words could ever explain how pretty he was. “Frank look I just wanted to tell you that I've had enough of the stage antics shit. I just don't want to do what we did anymore; I regret everything we ever did on stage. So I don't want any of it happening again, do you get it? I don't want people thinking I was a homosexual." I said as I put the sternest voice I could muster, I hope I was clear enough.

I wanted to leave, because I was ashamed for everything I've said right now, when in reality I didn't mean a fucking word I just thought that if we wouldn't kiss and touch those damn feelings would just go away. Gah I'm such a fucking asshole, I can't believe myself.
And with those words I walked out of the bus, I didn't even look at Frank... I just couldn't.

End of flashback

After I came I waited for about 30 seconds so I could catch my breath, pulled myself out of Lyn and threw the condom into the garbage after that I just got into my boxers and went to lay in my bunk. Lyn just took her clothes, got dressed and gave me a quick peck on the lips. She was in a hurry because they had a show in like 20 minutes. I almost fell asleep but then heard someone storming into the bus. When I looked up to see who it was I saw no one other than...
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha I made a cliffhanger :D
Who could it be? Is it Frank or any other band mates? Is it Enya? Or could it be some new unknown character? All that and more waits you in the next chapter wich will probably be posted later today :D

AND remember comments make me happy (:
me happy= cookies and milk for everyone ^^

So please comment, it's only going to take multiple seconds of your time (:
please?