Status: This story will have an alternate ending

Dark Side

Many More Surprises

Katrina's POV:
"What are you guys doing here?" My parents can't be here. Lana, oh my little sister.
"Zach called us and said you were here." I look at him and he hangs his head.
"I have to go. I'll see you in a few minutes." He leaves.
"I'm so sorry." The tears start spilling and mom runs over.
“It's okay, we forgive you. We never gave up hope on you."
"I know. You should have. I was a lost cause until I met Zach. He really changed me. The few clothes I had were burnt. He bought me a whole new wardrobe and we met when he kept me from robbing a place. I'm sorry I disappointed you."
"You didn't disappoint us! We love you. You went through a tough time, but now you're back. Where are you staying?" Dad asks.
"At Zach's apartment." Mom and dad are sitting on my bed. "Lana?" I open my arms and she runs to me.
"I missed you, Kitty Kat."
"I missed you, too, Lana Banana." I hold her tight. Mom and dad soon join in the hug.
"Glad you four made up. Big happy family?" I look up and dry my eyes.
"Yeah, we are. Thank you, Zach. Mom, dad, Lana, this is Zach."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Molly and this is Tyler."
"I'm Lana, her little sister. Hurt her again, I know you did once, it won't happen a third time." My little sister just threatened my boyfriend.
"I'm so sorry I left. I did to you what Zach did to me." I say and Lana looks at me.
"What are you talking about?" She asks.
"Your boyfriend had just broken up with you and you needed me. Then mom, dad, and I had that stupid fight and I bolted. Lana, I'm so sorry. Starting now, I'm going to be the big sister I never was." She hugs me.
"You’ve always been great. We all make mistakes." I know what she's trying to say.
"Where is my purple top?"
"I'm sorry. Apparently grape soda stains purple."
"Lana!" I cannot believe she ruined my favorite shirt.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I had a date."
"Who was the date with?"
"Dean." My jaw hits the floor.
"Dean Alexander?" He was always gorgeous.
"That's him." She starts smiling and blushing.
"How long ago was this date?"
"Last week. We've already been out 3 times. I'm his girlfriend."
"My baby sister has a boyfriend. Is this only your second boyfriend?"
"I swear on Cameron Quiseng's grave." Lana is apparently in love with Allstar Weekend, too. Someone clears their throat.
"My grave?"
"Cameron Quiseng!" She runs to him.
"Back off girly, he's mine." Lucy steps in behind him. I don't remember them leaving, but Michael's also gone.
"You're so lucky, Lucy. Take care of him for all of us that are in love with him. Pretty soon Michael walks in.
"Hey, I found some people walking the halls. They say they know you."
"Hey, Hurricane Katrina." I look to the door.
"Millie! How have you been?"
"Better. I hear you've changed, too. Welcome to the bright side."
"Thanks. Millie was my best friend in the group then one day she woke up and said she wanted to change. She's a fighter."
"I like fighters. They're strong and stuff." Is Michael flirting with my second best friend?
"That's nice." She's creeped out.
"Yeah, it is."
"Just do it!" I yell.
"Millie, will you go out with me?"
"Sure, Michael." His face lights up.
"You said you found people. Who else did you meet?" I see Millie shake her head.
"He was right behind me." Michael looks down the hall. "Hey, come on in."
"Jack?"