Status: This story will have an alternate ending

Dark Side

She Said Yes!

Katrina's POV:
"I....I….I don't know what to say. Yes!" He stands up and kisses me.
"That's what I was hoping you'd say." He kisses me again.
"Alright, it's about to get PG 13, so goodnight, everyone." Mikey turns the screen off.
"Geez, Zach. Trying to make up for the time you missed?" I ask him, laughing.
"I'm just so happy we're engaged right now." He's beaming and that makes me smile.
"So am I. Now floor it. I want to get home." He eyes me.
"Why are you in such a rush?"
"I said home, Zach. I meant my parents. I want to tell them. Does your family watch the chats? We have to tell them, too."
"No, they usually don't. Okay, your family first." He pulls in the driveway and I sprint to the door.
"Katrina and Zach. What are you two doing here?"
"Zach and I are engaged!" Mom hugs me tight and Lana screams.
"My brother-in-law is going to be the Zach Porter. Oh, my gosh, you're making me the happiest girl in the world." I can't help but laugh at how wrong she is.
"Believe me, little sis, I'm the happiest, and luckiest, girl in the world." Zach couldn't look any happier right now.
"You really think that?"
"Of course I do. I said yes."
"You did. In front of the fans. You could have slapped me and called me a jerk.”
"She's the old Katrina again." Dad joins us, finally. "I've missed you, Katty." My nickname from when I was 5.
"I missed you too, dad." I was always daddy's little princess until I left.
"Well, we still have my parents to tell and it's getting late. I'm really glad I got to meet you. I just wish it was under better conditions." Zach interrupts.
"So do we, Zach. We're glad you're good to her."
"I'll visit more often, I swear. I love you guys." Zach and I head to his parents.
"I am so sorry I had to lie to you!" Mrs. Porter says as soon as we get there.
"Kate, it's fine. We made up. You were protecting your son; I hope I can do the same. Your son and mine, if we have one."
"We? Oh, my gosh! You aren't!" I show her my hand.
"We are." She hugs me.
"Come on, Zach. You're part of this, too." She says.
"Mom." He whines and I want to laugh at him.
"Zach, stop whining. Do what your mom tells you." He finally joins.
"You, my fiancé, are insane."
"I know, but you love me all the same. You should have known this from the way that we met."
"Believe me, I knew. But nothing can keep us apart."
"Oh, Zach." She laughs and tells us about the night Mr. Porter proposed.
"That's so sweet. I don't think Zach gave me a song or letter." He hugs me close to him.
"Because you're so special you don't need one. You know how I feel about you."
“Zach, you are the best.” I tell him and he kisses me on the nose.
“I know I am.” I laugh and Mrs. Porter makes us stay for dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grab tissues for the rest of this. Fair warning.