Brotherly Love.

Meet Frank.

I sat in the cramped van next Mikey. I was pisst as hell and loved showing it. How dare he! How can my father marry that....thing! I mean I don't like her, I barely know her, met her once when she dropped came to are house to pick him up. She's short, dark brown hair and thin. I opened the door for her and then walked downstairs to my room. Other than that something about her makes me unsure.

I'm even more pisst that we have to move in with her and her son in her Italian villa. No fucking way!If I can move out on my own I would, but I have no choice. I'm only seventeen and Mikey is sixteen. I know it's hard for Mikey aswell. I know he doesn't like the fact that Dad has already fell in love with another woman right after mom died four year's ago. He took it harder than I did. He was her little boy., he was a mommas boy, unlike me, I was grandma's boy. I remember he would come in my room at three in the morning on a school night, crawl in to my bed, lay next to me and just cry. Cry and cry and cry till he couldn't breath and I would bring his inhaler. I was there for him when he was heartbroken as I was. How can my dad just act like she never existed. I guess he came to terms that the cancer beat mom and she's forever out of the picture...but not Mikey's.

"Here we go!" My dad grinned, showing his creases. I looked out the side window and saw a cute villa. It had beautiful planted flower's on the front lawn and perfect cut grass, it didn't look like it belonged in dirty Jersey. He pulled up at the drive way and jumped out the car like a mad man. Soon the front door of the villa flung open and revealed...Linda. Her flower printed dress flung up in the air as she hopped on dad and greeted him with a huge hug and a kiss on the lip's. Her hair was pulled back and frizzy.They were smiling at each other, like a couple of pathetic teenager's. This is useless. I rolled my eye's and I looked over at Mikey who had no emotion's he stared at them then flared his nose, like a bull.

"Mikey, Gerard, out the car. Come say hi to Linda.!" dad hollered. I groan and open the door. I looked at Mikey who was still seated, staring at his shoe's.

"Mike's come on, you heard dad."I said.

"So?" he said in a hollow tone.

"So? At least make an effort, so we don't have to have a argument with dad later."

"I don't give a shit." Mikey said biting his bottom lip. I sighed and sat back in the car next to him.

"Look, Mike's I know it's hard, but at least be nice to Linda for dad;s sake. He'll be so happy."

"We were happier with mom." he said biting his lip harder.

"I know, but at least make an effort for dad. This is his last chance for love." I said almost making myself puke. I can't believe I'm taking dad's side. No, mom was his true love, his fucking soul mate. Mikey looked at me, then open the door and slammed it shut. I walked out to and walked up the pathway. I soon felt a pair of arm's wrap around my waist."Oh, Gerard so good to see you." Linda said. I didn't hug back. I gave her a fake smile.

"You too." I said.

"And Mikey you look like your father." she said trying to hug him, but he stepped back and held out his hand for her to shake. She shook it and gave a weary smile.

"So, sweetie where's Frank?" dad asked. Linda looked at him and shrugged.

"I don't know, I believe at a friend's house." she said. What kind of woman doesn't know were her own kid is. Ass.

"You two will love Frank he's a great kid." Dad said and I mumbled a 'whatever'. He gave me a cold look and I tried to ignore it.

"Yes, he's great. Now I'm cooking some alfrado pasta in the kitchen so come in and I'll show you around." She said grabbing dad by the hand and walking in to the house, lacing their finger's together. Gross.

I was hit in the face by the smell of delicious pasta it smelt good. The house is pretty big compared to the outside. The living room had golden colored wall's, with flower art framed on the wall's. The couch was a beige color and the glass table had a flower vase on top of it. The carpet was a crimson red witch makes the living room boho looking. She sure is crazy about flower's.

I realized I was the only one still in the living and I walked to the pearly white kitchen were I saw Mikey leaning on the wall with his arm's folded across his chest. His glasses rested on the bridge of his nose. I stood next to him and watch Linda stir the sauce in the pot with a wooden spoon. Dad walked over to us and handed us some coke's. He winked at us and I smiled, Mikey just grab the coke and sat it back down on the counter. I wish Mikey would put more effort for dad like I am, he is mostly the good one, not me.

Then we heard the door slam in the living room. I sipped my cold coke and took a seat on the stool next to the counter."That must be Frank."Linda said closing the pot with a lid. She whipped her hand's with a paper towel,"Frank! Come here please!" she hollered. Then a short boy, with neck high black hair walked in. I eyed him alittle. He wore a tight blue shirt with a huge yellow smiley face on it and tight black pants with a studded belt on the outside of his pants. His dirty chuck's made track's on the floor as he walked in. He rubbed his arm hard, his arm's covered in tattoo's. Isn't he a bit young to have tattoo's.

"Hey Ma." he said as he walked over and pecked her cheek. He then saw my Dad and greeted him with an handshake.Ugh!

"Hey Frank, how are you?" My dad asked.

"Good sir and yourself?"he asked with a cheesy grin, what a happy fuck.

"Good, have you met my son's?" He then turned around and my voice got caught in my throat. What eye's, there so intimidating. Weird.

"Hey." he said to Mikey, Mikey waved and mumbled a'hey' back, then he saw me. "Hi." he said and I grunted. What's with all the happy smurf's in this joint?

"Gerard, be nice." My dad said.

"Hi." I said in a low tone. Frank just arched his eyebrow and shrugged.

"Frank, your just in time for dinner."

"Cool." he said and grabbed Mikey's soda off the counter and popped it open. He brushed his fringe away from his eye's and gulped the whole thing down.

Dinner was quiet. The only voices that were heard was my dad's and Linda's. Mikey, Frank and I just sat down quietly and ate, while they conversate.

"So, Gerard I heard you love art?" Linda said.

"Yes." I said simply.

"So do you plan to go to art school?"

"Yes."

"And Mikey, what about you?" She asked taking a bit of her noodle.

"A snipper." He said. I chuckled and so did Frank. Dad gave Mikey an evil glare and Mikey smirked. Sometimes Mikey can be a rebel when he wants to be.

"And Frank how are you?" My dad asked.

"Good, sir."

"I bet your more excited that you'll be having two brother's, eh?" My dad said and Frank choked.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, since were moving in, it's like having two brother's."

"What!Moving in!?!What the fuck is he talking about Mom!?!"he screamed in shock. He looked over at his mom who looked shocked as well.

"Well Frank, I was going to tell you but I was waiting for the right time."

"To tell me what!?!"

"That their moving in with us and were getting married." Frank gasped and then notice the fourteen carrot diamond ring on her finger, like he just notice. He stood up and dashed out of the dinning room,"Frank!?!"

"I'm so sorry Linda I didn't know. I thought you told him already." My dad said.

"No, no, it's not your fault, I'll talk to him. Excuse me boy's, I'm fairly sorry." she stood up and walked out the dinning room to Frank. I smiled on the inside, looking over a dad, who had a guilty expression.

"Well...that was a good dinner,eh?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I continue?

comment's=equal updates. Love ya!