Brotherly Love.

Cry.

I sat crossed leg on my bed, reading a comic book since it's almost one in the morning and there's nothing better to do. I sighed and closed the comic and threw in the corner of my room. I sat up and stood up walking to my hoodie pocket and pulling out a pack of smoke's. Bad habit, I know, but still take the stress away. I walked over to my bedroom window and open it and lit the smoke and inhale it deeply, savoring it in to my lung's until I let it out.

We lived here for about three week's and everything seems to be getting better, for Mikey and my dad that is. Mikey was slowly getting use to Linda and Frank. Him and Frank play video game's together and watch t.v together. Mikey always asked me to join them, but if Frank's there, I'll decline politely. I can't stand Frank. He so annoying, just having him there, around me bothers me. His own goddamn living. He doesn't talk to me either, the only way we communicate is if we give each other the death glare. It's are way of saying hello I guess. Dad treat's Frank like a son and I don't mind much. Frank can have my dad for all I care.

I quickly finish my smoke and flickered it out the window and slammed the window shut. For summer it is a bit windy outside. I walked back to my bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling and I sighed again. there's not much to do here, watch t.v, play game's, death glare Frank. I know this summer is going to be lame, I rather go back to school to be honest at least it keeps me busy.

I stared intently at the ceiling until I heard ruffling in the hall way. I then heard muffling and I sat up. I walked to the my door to see who it was, maybe Mikey or Frank going to the bathroom or something. I open my door and looked down the dark hall way. I squinted my eye's to get a view. I open my bedroom light wider for some light and ten I saw Frank walking towards his room, wait it almost looked like he's limping. Then I heard sniffing, more like small sobs. Is he crying? I noticed he wasn't wearing night clothes, rather tight pants and a hoodie. As I see it, he was out tonight.

He limped to his bedroom door, trying to open it and stumbling all over the place and then he put his hand's on his eye's, leaned on the wall and slid down the floor, sobbing. I didn't know what to do, he was really crying, really upset. I felt a hunch to do something, comfort maybe? I don't care or anything, it's just the right thing to do, right? "Frank?" I said in a low whisper so no one that was sleeping can hear me. He was still sobbing, rocking back and forth on the floor. I felt myself worry, he looked like he was sad, but the sobs seemed like he was in pain then anything else. I walked up slowly towards him and then he looked up and saw me. I stopped walking and stared at him. I could see more clearly and his eye's were bloodshot and his cheek's were tear stained, I could see a black eye forming under his right eye and blood stain on his lip.

"Frank what's wrong?" I asked walking closer to him. He just stared at me, saying nothing, tear's kept falling down his eye's but he kept staring."Frank?" I asked again and said nothing. I was now in front of him in my boxer's, it felt weird but I needed to know what had happen to him, he looked horrible. I bent down to get a closer look of his face and he looked straight at me with his huge eye's, they looked so broken, lost, angry.

"G-G-Gerard!" he sobbed again and I shushed him so no one can hear.

"Yes, it's me." I said getting more and more scared.

"I-I-I'm s-scared." he said his breathing getting hollow as he said it.

"Come on." I said pulling him up. As he tried to get up he yelped and st back down. Maybe his leg is broken. "Are you hurt?" I asked, he nodded in response and I put my arm around his shoulder's and put my other arm under his leg and picked him up swiftly bridal style, he is extremely light. He was so small in my arm's I felt bad. He was in so much pain it hurt me to watch. I then push open his door and walked in his room and put him on his bed gently. He laid there, looking so helpless, it broke me inside. I closed the bedroom door and walked over to him. He sat up and I sat next to him on his bed. He stared at his hand's that were shaking. His whole body was shaking. "Frank whats wrong?" I said wrapping my arm around him and he stiffen a little, but then relaxed.

"I-I" then he sobbed harder. I pulled him in to a hug and he cried so hard. I was so confused, what would make him so heart broken like this?

"Frank, please your scaring me." I said rubbing his back like a child needing his mom. Frank was so vulnerable, so tiny. For a bout what seems like a hour of hearing his hard sobs and sniffles he relaxed and I looked down at him, he had his eye's closed and his mouth sightly open. He was sleeping. I released him from my grip and decided to put him to bed. I laid him down and pulled of his hoodie and shirt gently and I gasped. His body was marked with hickeys and bruises over his tattoo's. they look so...painful. The bruises were purple, blue and so many hickeys to count. I folded his shirt and hoodie and put them on his night stand, then I pulled down his pants and I gasped in horror. I felt so sick to my stomach. His boxer's...were...blood stained?

I felt uneasy as the sight was frightening. His boxer's here bloody, they were white so it's not hard to notice. The blood stain was on the back of his boxer's, all around his butt. A thought washed over my mind and I shuddered so much I sat down. I through his pant's all the way to the corner of the room and my stomach ache. I walked over to his closet and pulled out a clean t-shirt and pulled it over him brushing slightly over his bruises. My hand's were shaking as I tried not to panic. The sight binging horrible thought's in my mind. I tucked Frank in his bed and was about to walk out.

"Gerard?" Frank said in raspy voice.

"Yeah?" I said trying not to look at him as tear's started to form in my eye's.

"Stay with me, I'm scared." He said sounding like a small, innocent child. I swallowed and looked back at him. He looked so scared it pained me. I nodded and walked over to his bed. I pulled the covers back and slid in next to him. It feels like back in the day when Mikey and I use to sleep in the same bed. I laid next to him and he all of a sudden put his head on my bare chest and wrapped his arm around my waist. I wrapped my arm around him and rubbed circle's around his back. It felt weird for a second but then I felt comfortable. Like I was taking care of a child. Frank soon fell asleep and I turned the lamp off.

But the same thought is still in my mind and can't sleep right now. I just watched Frank sleep, but still he was so torn. Maybe what I'm thinking is right. Bloody underwear...brusies...hickies. Does it make sense?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.

Love comment's!

Pwease!

Love

ya!

xoxoxoxoxox

SFTR!