Brotherly Love.

Say it.

I pryd my eyes open as the sun was beaming through Franks bedroom window shades. I grunted as I put my hand over my eye's, the sun way to bright. After a few seconds I look down to see Frank hand still wrapped around my waist and his face nuzzled deep in the pit of my bare chest. I shivered as he blew air through his mouth and it slowly gazed through my stomach, tickling me. He looked so small when he slept. Curled up, snuggled close like his life depended on it. I put my hand on his hair and slowly ran my finger's through his hair, he whimpered a bit but just nuzzled deeper in my chest. I smiled and then last night events ran through my mind and I shuddered.

I felt myself needing to pee, so I slowly sat up and gently took Frank's arm that was around my waist and placed on the pillow, I slowly slid from underneath him and then felt a slight breeze automatically missing the warmth from Frank's body. I tripped over some shoe's, but manage to walk to the door, before looking back at Frank who was now wrapped around the covers, tightly in a ball, like a kitten, which was the very least kind of adorable.

I walked out and slightly closed the door. I walked down the bathroom and gazed at the clock for a second it was nearly noon, I must've been really tired and so was Frank. After what felt like an hour worth of pee, I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom. I didn't see were I was going and smacked dead in to Mikey."Shit Mike's." I said in a growl, rubbing my fore head. Mikey just blinked for a second, scratching his head.

"Sorry Gee, just to sleepy to see what I'm doing." He said in a low raspy voice, his sleepy eye's gazing over me.

"Wow, just woke up to, eh?" I asked laughing at his hair that was pointing in different directions.

"Not really. I stayed up all night reading and I'm tired as fuck. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go take a leak and head back to bed for another three hour's of sleep...or more." He brushed past me and in to the bathroom. I chuckled a bit and walked in to my room, I put on a slim fit shirt and some grey sweat pants and my Elmo slippers and walked back to Frank's room. I walked in and slowly closed the door so I wouldn't wake Frank up. I turned around and jumped bit when I saw Frank sitting up at the edge of the bed, staring down at the floor. His hair hung over his face and his shirt look so sloppy hanging over his frail body, he looked like a child.

"Hey." I said standing at the door way. He looked up at me and I froze. His eye's were so....icy looking. His facial expression was so blank, like he didn't know who I was for a second. "Um, are you alright?" I asked walking a bit towards, trying to avoid his intense gaze.

"What do you mean?" he asked in more of a mumble.

"I mean, last night you were-"

"Was what?" he asked frowning more and more.

"A bit out of it. You scared the fuck out of me...what hap-"

"Nothing!" He screamed. I jumped and took a step back from him.

"Frank something did happen I mean you were hysterical, crazy even. I was so worried." I said calmly, not trying to sink to his level.

"So! No one asked you to help me, I didn't need your fucking help!" he screamed again, balling his fist.

"Yes you did! You were a fucking mess, what the fuck happen last night Frank?" I said reaching for his shoulder but he got up quickly, staring dagger's at me.

"Nothing fucking happened!" he said in a low growl. He looked innocent but right now he looked horrifying.

"Then how do you explain the fucking bruises and hickeys?" I asked getting furious at his yelling.

"None of your fucking business!"

"Oh yeah!?! What about the blood in your fucking underwear!?!Explain that!" I screamed louder than him, the whole house maybe heard us. He just looked at me, eye's wide in anger his whole face was red and I could see him tearing up, I felt so bad. "Frank I'm so sorry I-" But then I saw him lunge himself at me, his whole body making me fall back on the floor hitting my head on the floor. I winced in pain and felt Frank throwing some punches, his knuckles smack dead on my bottom lip and I grabbed his wrist away from me.

"I fucking hate you!" he screamed at me and I finally pulled his wrist back and he winced and I finally flipped him off me and he was holding on to my shirt collar, almost chocking me. I was know on top of him and I pinned his wrist against his chest. He wiggled around to get away from me."Get of me you bitch!" he screamed and I squeezed his wrist tighter, digging my nails against his flesh and he screamed in pain. Then he spat in my face. He gave me such cold look, I wiped the spit above my brow quickly and grabbed his wrist against him. I gazed down his eye's and my heart almost fell out my chest. His eye's started to water, eventually tear's running down his dark red cheek's. I slowly loosen my grip," I f-fucking h-h-hate you!" he yelped before I pulled him in to me and grabbed him in a tight hug. He tried to restrain himself, but I held him close to me and eventually he couldn't take it he just broke down in to painful sobs. He fell on to my chest and clutch my shirt, holding tightly like he didn't want to let go. He just cried over and over, tear's flowing from his flushed face, soaking my shirt. He was shaking so hard, I held him tighter so he can calm down.

"Frank, please what happen?" I asked in a hushed down soothing him.

"I-I t-told t-them to s-s-stop, b-but they kept -g-going!" he screamed against my chest. I cradled him in to my arms.

"Who Frank?" I asked.

"Please G-Gerard d-d-don't make me tell!" He screamed holding me tighter, I couldn't breath so well. Are chest were so close together, heaving at once, I could feel his rapid heart beat through his chest. "Get out!" He screamed pulling away from me and scrurring to the corner of the room. I looked at him, his eye's were blood shot like last night, but not as bad.

"Frank, please let me help you." I said standing up and walking towards him but he just stared dagger's at me. Almost daring me to come close to him. I just sighed and headed for the door and walked out slamming the door.

I walked downstairs and in tot he kitchen, grabbing a poptart that was already on the counter. I was pisst, heart broken furious all at once. Knowing frank is in pain is killing me and I don't know what to do. I don't even know why I care so much, but it felt like a instint reaction, like my heart was telling me to help him and I had to. After all he is my brother now and I have to love him like one...I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope

you

liked

it.

Love

some

comments!

Love

my

readers!

xoxoxooxoxox

SFTR!