Brotherly Love.

Never again

Soft, tender, gentle, sweet yet bitter, dry, chapped is what I felt as my lip's touched Frank's. His lip's were full as my mouth was glued to his. I can't believe I was kissing my own...step brother...It felt so fucking...right? His lip brushed past my bottom lip and I was soon pulled in to a trance.

Frank gently placed his cold hands on my burning cheek's and pulled me closer to him, my lips glued to his. His thumb brushing my cheek as my hand glided up to his back, rubbing circles. Frank hand slowly made its way to my neck and I soon felt his wet lip's on my neck. I licked my lips as I felt the temptation rising, his mouth massaging my neck and it felt oh, so, good. I felt his tongue lick up to my jaw line and sloppy kisses. My hand traveled Franks back and soon I made my way to Frank's ass and I groped it, Frank gave a small moan that I could barely hear. I grabbed his ass and pushed Frank up so Frank was now on top of me against the corner wall, his legs on either side of me. I sat up straight as Frank kept sucking harshly on my neck. God, I was getting so turned on it hurt. Frank lips made its way back to my lips and kissed me again.

I felt Franks lip ring brushed past my neck again and I shivered. I never felt so good in a simple kiss. I kissed a lot of girls and I never gotten this heated and this turned on so fucking fast and it was driving me crazy. But than I feel bad. I will tell you that I have left a trail of broken hearts in my life time and for some reason I felt that I was taking advantage of Frank. He is in state that no one should ever see. He was in a lot of pain and of course I want to help him, but now I feel as if him kissing me is just out of need. Him needing some kind of guidance or some protection. I want to protect Frank, but was this the way? Me kissing him and at the end of the day, if he is over it act like it never happened? Deep down I hope so. I don't want to get attach to him because first off, I'm not gay, at least I hope not and second this is wrong, really wrong. But I don't want to stop, I want this...I need this.

I leaned away from Frank and looked at him in the eye. He looked back at me with a sad gleam in his eye's, the bright pool of hazel was starting to dim again. I was going to speak but he beat me to the punch, "This is wrong isn't it?" Frank said leaning his head on the crook of my neck. I nodded.

"Very." I said as I ran my finger's threw his hair. I'm glade Frank felt the same way I did, that two of us kissing wasn't a great idea.

"But I liked it." Frank mumbled against my neck. I felt horrible. I shouldn't have led Frank on like that. He needed some one to be there for him and I took advantage of that and that was so wrong of me, I should have been a big brother to him, not a fucking whore. Then Frank leaned away from me, and pecked my lips and of course I didn't stop him, even though I should."We should never speak of this ever again." He said and I agreed. This is a once and only thing that will ever happen between us."After all, it doesn't mean anything." he finished and I nodded.

"Yes, it doesn't." He was still on my lap, straddling me a little, but not purpose I think. Then we were interrupted.

"Gerard!Phone!" I heard Mikey said at the bottom stairs. I rolled my eyes and looked at Frank who got up off me and stood there staring at me. I stood up and brushed past him, I looked back at him as he was still staring at me with a blank face.

"I guess I'll talk to you later..." I said and he walked up to me and pecked me again.

"Yeah. And this never happened." He said and I nodded.

"Never did." I walked out the room and felt a bit at ease with myself for at least making Frank a little better. I guess I'm over the whole hating him stage...for now at least. I walked downstairs and Mikey handed me the phone before walking back to the sofa in the living room.

"Gerard." I said over the line.

"Getard!Dude!" I heard Oli's cheery voice.

"Olives, what's up?" Smiling at are old nicknames.

"Party tonight at a friends place, you are so my date." He said loud even Mikey looked at me funny.

"Sure, what time?" I asked feeling a bit happy I can get out of the house, I was getting tired of always being stuck in here seeing Mikey's sleepy ass everyday and watching MTV2 and watching re-runs of the Real World.

"Um, around eight, I remember were you live when we walked over there today so, just be outside by eight." He said.

"Okay, later." I said.

"Hey Gerard?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you!" he screamed and I jumped at the sudden outburst.

"Yeah, I love you too man." I laughed and hung up. I turned around and saw Mikey eyeing me, looking really confused.

"I could have sworn you said 'I love you' to a guy?" he asked.

"Yeah, going out with some old friends today." I said and Mikey stopped me.

"Like who?" He said furrowing his eyebrow.

"Oli He invited me to a party tonight." Bad idea.

"Gerard!Dude, that sick fuck who got you in to rehab?!?Why!?" Mikey hollered.

"It's not a big deal, were both clean now and fine, we just want to hang out." I said calmly.

"So!You know because of him you were a-"

"A what!?! A coke addict!?!Heroin whore?!?Drinking until I blacked out!?!In case you didn't notice Mikey I could think for myself, the guy didn't put a gun to my head and force me to do that shit, I choose too!" I said getting heated at the fact that Mikey just had to bring up the past I'm not so proud of.

"Gerard I'm just worried that if he comes back in to your life, you'll do it again!"

"In case you didn't notice, I'm a fucking big boy!" I hollered. I brushed past Mikey, hitting his shoulder on the way and stomped upstairs, I was so pissed that Mikey didn't trust me enough to let me hang out with friends. I mean I know I did a lot in my past that aren't great at all, but I wished Mikey could see how much I changed.

I walked in to my room and looked at the time, it was now almost seven so I walked in to the hall and decided to take a shower. After my shower, I went to my closet and picked out an outfit for the party. Some black slim fit jeans and a plain baggy green tee with vans and my misfit hoodie. I ran my fingers threw my hair and walked back to the bathroom to brush my teeth as I walked past Frank room, I wanted to see how he was doing."Frank?" I said as I open the door to see Frank in bed, his eyes close. I smiled at the sight of Frank curled up in a ball on the bed like a little kitten. He was so adorable it was sick. I walked over to him and pulled the duvet over him and closed his window since it was a little chilly. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and walked out his room.

I walked downstairs and walked in the kitchen to see Mikey sitting on the stool eating some cereal. I felt really bad now. I know he's just looking out for me and I appreciate it and I have to be an ass to someone that cares about me? I'm an ass whole."I'm sorry Mikey." I said hugging Mikey from the back, my whole arms wrapping around his thin frame.

"It's okay Gee, I'm sorry I brought that shit up. I'm just scared you might-"

"I won't go back to that old Gerard. Mikey trust me, I'm clean and I won't let anyone take that away from me and I know that is something Mom would want." I said letting go of Mikey. He smiled at me and then I heard horns coming from outside. I looked at Mikey who gave me pleading eye's, his eye's reading, 'Gerard please don't go.' it read, but I pretended I didn't notice. I gave Mikey a quick hug."Well, I'll see you later Mikes." and with that I grabbed my key's from the counter. I walked outside and recognize the red car I knew so well. I smiled as I walked up to the car, greeted with Oli bright smile.

"Let's party hard!" Oli said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm
going
France
so
no
updates
for
three
weeks
but
please
comment.
I
will
miss
my
readers.
love
ya.
xoxox
Frankie.