Status: Work-In-Progress (Being updated)

One of Us Is the Killer

'I am pleased to inform you that you've been randomly chosen to embark on a once in a lifetime adventure. On the twelfth of March, if you accept this invitation, you will be flown to Lillian Island, where you will spend, at no cost, the weekend at a new and beautiful 5 star resort. With many amenities like gym and weight room access, pool, spa, sauna and beach-side relaxation, you will be more than comfortable with your stay. Each morning there will be a complimentary breakfast buffet served from 7:00am to 10:00am as well as a dinner menu consisting of delicious entrees every evening at 5:30, prepared to perfection by our talented and experienced high-class chefs. Maids who will clean and tidy your rooms daily do everything to insure you'll never have to lift a finger while staying at our resort, along with everyone in our friendly and knowledgeable staff. If you have any questions, my name is Louise Cogan. Please don't hesitate to call 1-800-555-0000, I will freely answer any questions you may have. We'll see you on March 12th!
-Louise Cogan, Manager of Lillian Island Beach Resort.'

10 'lucky' promotion winners (Austin Carlile, Tay Jardine, Kellin Quinn, David Schmitt, Devin Oliver, Lights Poxleitner, Vic Fuentes, Ben Ferris, Oli Sykes, and Alex Gaskarth) think their stay on Lillian Island will be just as relaxing as it sounded on the invitation they received in the mail. But when they arrive and night falls, the 10 find themselves the exact opposite of what they had in mind; tenser than ever. Because one of them is the killer.