Status: Work-In-Progress (Being updated)

One of Us Is the Killer

Chapter 3

The barroom in the hotel was named Spike's Place. Inside, Devin was behind the bar serving everyone. He was a bartender when he wasn't conning people.
At the bar sat Kellin, Tay, David and Austin. The four were already tipsy, Tay more than the men because of her lower tolerance.
"So you were a prostitute?" Kellin asked, chuckling a little.
Tay nodded with a shrug. "Yeah, I also worked in a few clubs and bars." If she wasn't intoxicated she wouldn't have shared that much.
"So you must be talented," David smirked.
Tay shrugged again. "I've been told."
Devin lined up a few shots along the bar for the others to take as they pleased. They didn't have to pay, there wasn't a soul in the building beside the ten guests.
"I wouldn't doubt your talent, m'lady," Austin smirked.
Tay drunkenly wrapped an arm around Austin's shoulders. "Why thank you, Sir."
"It would be an honor if I would be lucky enough to get with such a..." David smiled and took one of Tay's hands. "Beautiful woman..."
"Beautiful, Hm?"
"Oh yes."
"I feel the same way," Kellin grinned. Austin nodded, agreeing.
"I do, too."
Tay leaned back on Austin again.
"Then I guess I can make things happen for all of you, how's that sound?"
"Like Heaven," Kellin turned to Devin and stood up. "Can you pour us something new?"
Then Kellin walked behind the bar for a tray. He'd put the drinks on the tray and bring them upstairs with them.
"You'll really take care of the three of us?" Austin asked Tay hopefully but in disbelief.
"At the same time, too," she giggled.
David and Austin felt excited already.
Kellin carefully, since he was a little tipsy, took the drinks Devin poured and put them onto the tray. Then he walked back from around the bar.
"So are we going upstairs?"
Tay nodded and hopped off Austin's lap.
"Lets go!"
Devin watched them start walking away and shook his head with a chuckle. "Idiots."
Vic stood up from one of the couches where he was sitting and was casually talking with Oli and Lights.
"Where are you guys off to?"
His hands skipped over the glasses on the tray, precisely examining them.
"Tay's gonna give us all a little... Present," Austin chuckled, picking her up bridal style.
Vic plucked a drink from the tray and chugged it.
"Oli, you wouldn't mind me leaving you with your girlfriend for a bit to go hang out with these guys, would you?"
Oli shot up, as did Lights.
"We're not together!" They both said defensively in unison.
"Just friends," Said Lights, calming down.
"Well in that case," Kellin smirked. "Why don't you join us, Lights. Maybe Tay can give you a few tips."
Oli quickly stepped in front of Lights and pulled the tray from Kellin's hands, almost spilling the drinks.
"We'll be staying, thank you." He growled.
"I didn't ask you!"
Oli narrowed his eyes and handed the tray back.
"Come on, Lights."
Oli took her hand and they walked to the bar.
She gave Kellin a shrug and looked down at the tray, then looked back to Oli and smiled.

Vic joined the group of 'sexual deviants' as they walked upstairs.
"Do you see that?" He whispered to Kellin, his eyes flicking up to Ben, who was sitting alone in the corner with a bottle of jack.
Kellin shrugged. "I guess he's just a loner."
Vic shrugged, too, then left the barroom with the others.

"Someone's protective," Lights smirked, elbowing Oli as they sat down at the bar.
"I just didn't want those guys attacking you like you're an object. You're a woman. Women shouldn't be treated like that."
Lights looked up at Oli. "You let Tay go. She's a woman."
"You heard the announcement. Tay's a prostitute. Let her have her fun."
"True," Lights nodded. "That wasn't my style anyway."
"I figured that. That's why I didn't want you to go."
She smiled a little. "It's better off we both stayed here."
"Why?"
"I don't know. I can just tell."
She called Devin over and they ordered drinks.

"A drink for you," Kellin handed a glass to Vic. "One for you, Tay," he handed her one. "David," he held it out to David, then took one for himself. Then be gave the last one to Austin.
Kellin stood behind Tay and rested his arms on her shoulders.
"To Tay!"
Tay giggle as the men clanked their glasses together and said, "To Tay!"
They all took a sip and put their cups aside.
Kellin slipped his arms away from Tay so Austin could pick her up. He attached his lips to hers and laid her down on the bed, crawling on top of her. Kellin followed, sitting by her head, Vic at her side.
"I think we can make you feel so-"
Then something fell against the floor.
It was David.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was weird but something BIG happened in the end. Did ya catch it? ;)
Chapter 3/? Sorry it took me so long to update, more coming soon!