Horan Hug

Chaper 9

I felt a pair of eyes on me. I slowly opened my eyes to Niall's ocean blue orbs staring at me. I smirked a little. "What..?" I managed to get out. "You're just so beautiful when you sleep." He smiles. I smiled back. Then, I noticed I felt a little better. "What time is it?" I ask trying to sit up. "7:30" Niall replies leaning closer. He pecks my lips. "Niall! I can't get you sick!" I say. "Well, I don't want to either but, I can't survive without kissing you." He tells me. I give him a look. He just flutters his eye-lashes. "Oh wait, if it's 7:30, I slept for 3 hours! I won't be able to sleep tonight!" I panic. "It's okay babe. I'll stay up with you until you fall asleep." He tells me. I smile. "Can we watch a movie?" I ask. "Of course! What movie?" He says getting up. "Toy Story!" I say. He laughs. He put in the movie and cuddled me back up. Every once in a while he would kiss my forehead or cheek. By the time it was the end of the movie, I was getting sleepy again. Before I shut my eyes completely, Niall whispered, "Goodnight, beautiful." I smiled before I shut my eye-lids. In the morning, I woke up to the sound off Niall's voice. I think he was on the phone. I woke up completely and sat up. Niall noticed and smiled. He sounded excited when he hung up the phone. "Morning!" He excitedly said. "What's got you all hyped up?" I laugh. "Well, I kinda have a surprise for you..." He chuckles with excitement. ".....Anndd what would that be?" I question. "Don't be too excited but, I talked to your mom and told her what we've gone through and how much I love you, and, you ready for this? Well, she said you can live with me as long as I take you to school every morning!" He smiles. "NIALL!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!!!" I say jumping up from the bed and into his arms. I kiss him passionately. I smile all the way through it. So did he. I pulled away and said, "Let's go pack up my things!" I laugh. he laughs too. I got some Toms on and he puts his sneakers on and we both run out the door and drive to my house. We talked about how much fun this was gonna be. We arrived at my house and we both ran in and hugged my mom. We said our thank you's and ran upstairs to pack my stuff. "Should I call the boys to help?" Niall asked getting some bins. "Sure!" I say grabbing some clothes. He called up the boys and they were there within 30 min. They hugged us and helped us pack up. Niall helped me with packing my clothes, Harry helped with the books and magazines, Zayn packed up my bathroom supplies, Louis helped with my blankets, and Liam helped with the cleaning. We finished after 2 hours and headed back to Niall's flat. The boys helped move everything in and set everything up. It was the best feeling of my life.