Horan Hug

Chapter 7

*After the craziness*

We just laid in bed, beside each other. Cuddling. Every once in a while I felt baby kisses on my neck. "Niall?" I ask. "Yes, love?" He replies. "I love you so much. I don't really know what I'm gonna do when you're gone." I tell him. "It's going to be okay." He says running his fingers through my hair. "Let's just make every second last while we're together" He tells me. After that he whispered cute things in my ear so I calmed down. "Can I study now?" I ask Ni. "Fine. But I don't want you to be studying the whole time I'm with you." He replies. "I won't. But his time will you actually help me?" I laugh. "That depends..." He chuckles giving me a kiss. Our lips moved in sync for a few minutes until I pulled away and picked up my bra and underwear up from the floor and put them on. I grabbed my books and paper from the ground and started doing the homework. I got a lot done. Surprisingly. I hear Niall whine from across the bed. "(Y/NNN)..!!" He whines. "Whhhaattt??" I ask mocking him. "I'm bored!!!!" He says. "I'm pretty much done. What do you want to do?" I ask. His face brightens up. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks. "Sure. What movie?" I ask looking at the time. It was 7:39 p.m. "Let's watch a horror movie!" He smirks. "Niall! You know I hate movies like that!" I pout. "That's the point. And I will never let anybody touch you. You're mine and everyone should know that." He smiles. "Ugh. Fine." I say getting up. I put on some PJs and get under the covers. (Niall was already dressed. He got dressed when I was studying.) He grabbed the movie and pooped it in. He crawled back into bed with me. We cuddled for a few minutes then the movie screen popped up. Paranormal Activity 4. Great. "Really Niall?" I whine. "It's okay babe. I'm right here." He smiles. "I look back at the screen and clasp onto his shoulder. Every few minutes something would scare the crap out of me. I would let out a squeal or scream. He would just chuckle. "I'm right here..." He says kissing my forehead.

*End of movie*

We were getting really tired. "I'm getting tired.." I trail off and yawn. "Me too." He says cuddling me tighter. "Goodnight, princess" He smiles. "Goodnight, handsome." I reply. We both drifted off to sleep.