Status: Complete! [One-shot]

Dancing in the dark of night

Dance in the dark night

They were dancing in the dark. Trees were covering their bodies from other strange tourists. Both were half-naked, and taken from their hands, turning around and around. They didn’t want to stop. They wouldn’t stop. The best moment of their life was happening in that moment, when they were been happier than ever.
He looked into his partner’s green eyes, and his beauty, smiling lips. His skinny body was sweating, and his black hair was shaking. He didn’t want to see his legs because he was without trousers.

The other man, while they were looking at each other, couldn’t stop looking at his partner’s blond and curly hair. It was shining like gold. And he realized that the other man’s blue shinny eyes didn’t stop looking at him. He blushed; his face was not pale, now it looked like a tomato.
Both started to laugh when the blond man fell to the floor, taking with him the other green-eyed man. He fell towards the other man. Both were looking at each other eyes with lust.
“Percy, I don’t think this is right”, said the skinny man.
“Don’t worry Jimmeh, trees can’t talk. Nobody will know what we’re going to do”, answered. Jimmy smiled, but then he remembered that he wanted to do anything!

Robert laughed at the Jimmy’s worried expression. And, when Page got distracted, Plant touched with his lips the other man’s ones softly. Both felt strange feeling on their stomachs. They couldn’t describe what nice and cute that kiss was.
Jimmy liked that kiss so much. He couldn’t stop looking at Robert huge, red, wet and sexy lips. He licked his own lips and kissed Percy with rage and fury.

They were on their last time in England before Led Zeppelin tour in the United States of America. All the members of the band were waiting their plane, which would be ready to fly the next day. Bonzo and Jonesy were sleeping at the hotel in London, and Robert and Jimmy... well; they were far away from the hotel.

All started simply...

Robert was sitting in the couch watching television, and then Page came out from the shower naked, just covering his naughty bits with a towel. He was wet, and water was dropping in his skin. Percy saw him and couldn’t hide his blushed face.
After that nice incident, Robert started to fantasize unconsciously. He tried so hard to avoid it, but he want Jimmy, he NEED Jimmy. He wasn’t worried about what his band partners would think. It can be a secret!
The next day, he spent the most part of the day planning what he could do to have Jimmy at his mercy. That night he took Page to a park near the hotel at midnight.

Now, they were in the grass, one above the other.

Their tongues were playing on their mouths. Jimmy felt strange. He didn’t know why he wanted to kiss Percy more and more. His corporal temperature was increasing. With his fingers, he touched his sweet cheek and started to play with his golden hair.
“Do you want to play?” asked Robert with a lust tone in his sweet voice.

Jimmy didn’t know what to do. His mind said Stop, but his heart said GO! And, his body...well...

Plant sliced his hand into Page’s pants and, when he found his member, he squeezed it. Page couldn’t keep back his moans, which made Robert smile.
His body wanted it, too.

“You didn’t answer” Percy insisted, “Do YOU want to play?”
“Y-yes” his voice was low. He was shy.
“I didn’t hear you!”
“Yes, I do!” he yelled when Plant squeezed it more.

Robert put Jimmy under his half-naked body and started to kiss his neck. Jimmy had never felt something as pleasant as those kisses in his skin.
While he was kissing the wizard, his hand was playing with Jimmy’s member. The Golden God couldn’t stop laughing with perversion when Jimmy screamed and moaned loudly. Then, he went down Jimmy’s abdomen with his wet tongue and bit his belly.
Page was grabbing and scratching the grass, letting his moans go more and more loudly. He was in ecstasy. And, when he felt Robert tongue touching his penis slowly, he went crazy.
“More...more!” he screamed. But, then, he felt nothing. He opened his eyes and looked over his legs. Plant was sitting, with a half-smile and with Jimmurs boxers in his right hand. He didn’t understand what was happening. It was almost finished!
“Hey Hey, you can’t get things for free” Percy said cheerfully. He sucked his lips and showed a sunrise.

Jimmy Page looked to the sky. The shinny stars always helped him to think better. He realized what he was doing. But he couldn’t know why he liked what Robert did so much. He saw Robert’s blue eyes looking at him with a craving lust. That turned him on.
“So...” Robert was waiting an answer.
Page knelt and took off Percy’s underwear. With his thin hands took his cock and, slowly, sucked it. He didn’t know what was he doing, but he liked it. And Percy’s moans were turning him on. He wanted more, but he was confused and didn’t know what he really wanted.
Percy’s moans got louder, and he took the wizard’s head and pushed it next to his body.

“Pagey! Percy! Are you here?!” A voice from somewhere called them.
“Jonesy!” Both said at the same time.
“WE’RE OUT OF BEER!!!!” John Bonham screamed with a mad face when he saw them. “What...were you doing here?”
“We were...dancing in the dark night” Robert answered.
“How do you find us” The guitarist said, hiding with his hands his boner.
“Bonzo smelled you. He’s got a good sense of smell” John smiled. “But, why are you in underwe—“
“I SMELL BEER!!” Bonham ran away with them.

Jimmy decided to never repeat that sexual act with Robert. The blonde haired man looked at him with a half smile. Will Jimmy be able to resist not be related sexually with that sexy man?