Status: Laptop creen broke on me, I'll try to update whenever I can while I save up to fix it.

Under the Water

Chapter Seven Part One

“But I don't understand what I'm doing!” Chelsea laughed loudly, “What are we doing?” She, without question, took a shot glass that was slid across the table to her and quickly drank the contents. Immediately after swallowing the alcohol from the small glass she coughed, feeling it burn her throat and warm her belly.

“I don't know what we're doing,” the girl next to her laughed as well. Somehow, after getting into the club with Toby, Gabe, and Jack, Chelsea had ended up lost and then was invited to play a drinking game (that made no sense to her) with a bunch of other girls at one of the bigger tables in the place. It had it's own bartender, who was mixing and sending out shots as fast as he could and was surrounded by more people watching. Chelsea had no idea what was happening, but free alcohol was free alcohol whether it was a good idea to consume it all or not.

“Do you know what's happening?” another girl asked loudly, laughing as well. Though she was slow to come to such a conclusion, Chelsea soon believed that nobody here new what was going on. Another shot was slid to Chelsea and she had trouble catching it, drinking it fast before coughing again.

“Chelsea! Chelsea!” she heard a man calling for her over the crowd, the girl's laughter, and the blaring music. She turned her head and immediately smiled at Jack. “We're leaving right now!” he called to her from behind a few people.

“What?” Chelsea asked him, wondering if she had heard him correctly or not.

“We-” Jack said, trying to squeeze through the crowd. She reached out for him and squished herself against the girl next to her so Jack would barely be able to sit down. “We're leaving.”

“Don't leave!” the girl next to Chelsea frowned in an overly dramatic fashion.

“Why are we leaving?” Chelsea asked Jack, mostly ignoring the random girl who seemed to suddenly be her best friend.

“Security's pissed that Toby keeps getting mobbed.”

“Mobbed by what?” Chelsea asked, almost missing the point, and the shot glass slid to her. “Here,” she added, handing it to Jack.

“What is it?” he asked, before tipping his head back and drinking. He had an even worse reaction to the drink than Chelsea was now.

“I think its Tabasco sauce,” Chelsea laughed and Jack set the shot down.

“What are you doing drinking Tabasco sauce?” he asked her, laughing as he shook his head.

“I don't know, I forgot how I got here,” Chelsea admitted with a proud smile.

“Well lets get out of here fast. Before Toby's thrown out,” Jack said, grabbing Chelsea and giving her no choice.

“Bye!” the girl next to Chelsea waved.

“Bye!” Chelsea waved back as she left with Jack, stumbling behind him in the crowded club. On their way out Chelsea had somehow managed to spot Toby and Gabe surrounded by some people while Bouncers tried to push the guys through the crowd.

“Hey, they are getting throw out,” Chelsea stated as if it was just a realization. “Why aren't you getting recognized?”

“I am. We all are, even you,” Jack told her, making sure to keep a tight grip on Chelsea.

“I'm not famous,” Chelsea laughed at him as they followed the small mob around Gabe and Toby and their bouncers. In the next minute they were outside, finally meeting back up with Gabe and Toby, and a few of the fans who had decided leaving the club was worth following Toby and Gabe.

“Hey!” Toby yelled over greeting his fans out of the chaotic night club, as he watched Jack and Chelsea walk out.

“Found her,” Jack told him, walking straight up to Toby, Gabe, and the small group of fans, while still holding onto Chelsea behind him.

“He found me, I don't now where I was,” Chelsea smiled at Toby. He didn't seem upset that he pretty much got ditched, but then again Chelsea was drunk and Toby was playing the forever cheery Tobuscus for his Audience.

“Tobuscus!” Toby screech, signing the arm of one of his fans before looking back at Chelsea. “You got lost and wasted all at once,” he teased her.

“It took a while,” Chelsea defended herself, still thinking slowly.

“She was somehow shooting Fireballs free of charge with a bunch of other chicks when I grabbed her,” Jack explained.

“Free Fireballs? Are those even legal?” Toby joked, before looking back to Chelsea. “Did you light anything on fire?”

“My mouth,” Chelsea smiled, almost proudly. Even Gabe, who was sadly picked to be the designated driver, was laughing now. Chelsea didn't now how much Toby and Jack had been able to drink in the overcrowded club, but figured none of them were as gone as she was.

“Hey, are you Chelbuscus?” One of the fans asked and suddenly Chelsea felt like they were all focused on her.

“What? I'm not famous,” Chelsea said for the second time that night, covering her suddenly red face with her hands.

“Yes she is,” Toby said, and Chelsea felt him pull her into the center of attention with him.

“OMG, like are you two dating?” Another fan asked, actually pronouncing the letters O, M, and G as text speak.

“What?” Chelsea asked, pulling her hands away to try and see who had asked.

“No, we aren't,” Toby immediately, and flat out, denied the question.

“I'm with Gryphon, you saw that video. Video never lies,” Chelsea backed Toby up, still having enough sense to figure that there was at least one very good reason to deny that he and Chelsea were dating.

Immediately after that thought Chelsea's brain froze, realizing that she was actually thinking of Toby as a boyfriend.

“Okay, group pic. before we leave, I'll post it to Instagram,” Toby called out and Chelsea snapped out of her sudden near horror from her realization to see Toby handing his phone to a Valet guy to take a picture of him, Chelsea, Gabe, Jack, and the Audience. She felt Toby's arm hang around her waist, his hand resting on her hip and she looked over to see his other arm around Gabe. Chelsea then turned to her right as Jack put his arm around her shoulders. As a reflex both of her hands went up to hang onto both guy's shoulders, the odd weight nearly setting of her badly drunken balance. She smiled big, showing off her teeth, to try and compete with Toby's outrageous open mouth smile, and Jack's creeper grin, as well as everybody else in the picture making faces.

Soon enough Toby got his phone back and the four of them hurried into the car, Toby's fans eagerly waving goodbye. Gabe, obviously, was driving with Jack shotgun and Toby and Chelsea sitting in the back.

“Please be careful,” Chelsea said not even a second after they began to drive off. “Gabe, drive careful please.”

“I always do,” Gabe insisted, sharing a mutual nearly annoyed glance with Jack.

“Okay, but drive careful,” Chelsea nodded, fiddling with her seat belt, not able to click herself in the first ten times she tried. “Toby, are you mad at me? I didn't mean to ditch you,” Chelsea said still trying to let her hands figure out the seat belt mechanism as she looked over to Toby next to her.

“No, no don't worry about it. That place was insane anyways,” Toby told her with a smile, although he honestly looked relived to be out of that place.

“You could say that again. That club was packed full of fans, you sure you didn't lazyvlog abut it?” Gabe asked, turning his head slightly but keeping his eyes forward. Chelsea wanted to further backseat drive but instead settled for sinking further into her seat and chewing her bottom lip.

“No. Well I lazyvlogged about going out but that was way earlier. And I was focusing on doing laundry,” Toby admitted and Chelsea quickly looked over to him.

“You lazyvlogged while doing my laundry?” She asked him.

“...Yeah,” Toby said, looking away from her and scratching the back of his head. “I mean it's not like I was complaining about how I couldn't fold certain articles of clothing,” Toby said, fighting very hard not to laugh, and Chelsea could see his vague reflection in the window.

“You're a dick,” Chelsea smiled at him. She couldn't find any care in herself that the world potentially saw her undergarments, along with the rest of her clothes. Oddly enough she made the odd connection that Toby was showing the world that Chelsea had no “dirty laundry”.

“You say that to the guy who lent you his laundry services, bed, shower, and food,” Toby pointed out, jokingly carrying on the small argument.

“Okay lovebirds,” Jack turned completely around to face both Toby and Chelsea in the back seat of Gabe's SUV. “Just drop it won't 'cha?” he asked, trying not to laugh himself.

“Psh,” Chelsea rolled her eyes, trying to become serious again. “The only lovebirds here are you two,” Chelsea added, pointing at Jack and Toby.

“Oh burn,” Gabe laughed, still looking forward so Chelsea wouldn't scold him.

“That's so true. So. True,” Toby added, utterly stressing a lisp.

“Oh baby,” Jack said, joking around with a “seductive” look for Toby before cracking with his laughter and turning back in his seat. Of course the flaming homosexual jokes didn't end there, and followed the small group twenty minutes later into a local bar, much less hectic than the club. Of course, even with Toby and Jack “flirting”, it was mainly for Chelsea's amusement now but Toby still walked into the bar with his arm around Chelsea's shoulders (which caused her to jump horribly and almost caused an awkward silence between her and the three men, though Toby chose to ignore the odd behavior yet again, the others doing the same).
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't have time to fully edit, sorry :/