My Twisted Teenage Romance

Chapter 6

His house was amazing, why they were moving I had no clue. Other then the fact that it was in the middle of nowhere, the house was perfect. The front hall was huge, it had a hardwood floor and on either side of the room there was two doors, one at near the front of the house and one near the back. In the centre of the front hall there was a wide staircase with a white carpet up the middle.

''Finally Jacob! We thought you died!'' a voice came from a door on my right.

There standing in the doorway was a boy, who looked just as perfect as Jacob. He was a bit taller than Jacob and a bit more muscular. He had brown hair so dark it was almost black hanging over his left eye and blue eyes the same shade as Jacobs. He had a lip ring in the centre of his lip and was in dark skinny jeans and an amazingly tight white t-shirt that was too close to being see threw that it was cruel.

''Who's your friend?'' another voice came from halfway up the stairs.

There was another beautiful boy walking down the stairs. He was shorter than the other two and as built as Jacob. His hair was dark brown as well but not as dark as the other boy, but he did have the exact same eyes. These had to be Jacobs's brothers. The one on the stairs was also wearing skinny jeans with a tight black t-shirt that had a skull in the centre. These guys had some kind of infatuation with tight clothes, and I didn't blame them, every guy with a body like theirs should be forced to wear tight clothes.

''Guys, this is Nikki.'' Jacob said, gesturing to me.

''Nikki that's Andrew,'' he pointed to the guy on the right ''and that’s Sage.'' and the one on the stairs.

''Hey.'' I said nervously. These guys were practically gods and here I was standing in their front hall, covered in mud.

''Jacob, if you told me you were bringing someone over, I wouldn't have put a shirt on.'' Andrew said with a grin that looked so much like Jacobs and I felt my cheeks go pink.

''What'd you do to her Jacob? Drag her behind the car?'' Sage asked, examining my clothes.

''Excuse me but I was the one who picked her up off the road.'' Jacob said.

''Where were you?'' Andrew asked, stepping out of the doorway and towards Jacob and me.

''I was um- I don't know. Where was I?'' I asked Jacob, laughing a bit at the end.

''You were Hall road, god knows why.'' he added with a grin.

''Anyways I'm Andrew, Jacobs much older, much more mature brother.'' Andrew said, now standing in front of me.

''And I'm Sage, the slightly younger, much cuter one.'' Sage butted in.

''There's a cuter one?'' I thought and smiled a bit.

''Much cuter.'' Jacob said sarcastically and I couldn’t help but laugh. I suddenly realized how cold I was and it made me shiver.

''Jacob, she's freezing why didn't you take her home!'' Andrew said, sounding almost like more of a father then a brother.

''Cause, I had to bring this home, and after I did that’s where we were headed.'' Jacob defended.

''Can't she stay?'' Sage blurted out and I felt my cheeks go deep red. Andrew looked to Jacob and it looked almost like they were having a silent conversation. Finally Jacob rolled his eyes and Sage grinned.

''You should probably ask her if she wants to stay. She probably wants to get home and clean up.'' Jacob said and Sage's face fell, he really was cute.

''No it's ok I'd love to stay for a bit.'' I said quickly and his face lit up again.

''At least if she's going to stay, get her a blanket or something, she must be freezing.'' Jacob said and Sage bounded off back up the stairs.

''You sure you want to stay?'' Jacob whispered as we followed Andrew into what looked to be a sitting room. There was a huge fireplace, two couches and a love seat along with a few expensive looking paintings, tables and a very exotic looking plant.

''Why Jacob? Are you hiding something? Are there hundreds of corpses in your basement?'' I joked and he laughed.

''No, thousands.'' he said sarcastically. He sat down on one of the couches and patted the spot next to him.

''I feel bad enough about your car, there is no way I am sitting on your couch like this.'' I said, folding my arms.

''What'd you do to his car?'' Andrew asked, sitting across from Jacob.

''She sat in it.'' Jacob laughed and I mock glared at him.

''Did you want to change or something?'' Sage asked, coming out of nowhere and putting a blanket over my shoulders.

''I would, but I don't exactly have any clothes.'' I said, pulling the blanket tighter around me.

''Point taken.'' he said, sitting next to Andrew. I sat on the floor in front of the fireplace, making sure that the blanket was covering the spot so that I didn't soil that too.

''So what exactly happened to you?'' Andrew asked.

''My car died, then it started to rain, then the road turned to mud, then I fell down then Jacob almost ran me over but not before splattering me with even more mud, then he came back and-''

''Saved her again.'' Jacob finished for me and I laughed.

''Yea, more like let me ruin your interior with my mud.'' I said.

''It needs to be cleaned anyways.'' he smiled and my insides melted a bit more. Soon they were going to be a puddle of goo.

''What do you mean again?'' Andrew asked, looking at Jacob with a curious grin.

''Didn't he tell you about the party?'' I asked, with a grin of my own. I looked to Jacob whose eyes were wide and was shaking his head frantically.

''Peters party?'' Sage asked.

''Yea!'' I said and Jacob slapped his forehead and closed his eyes.

''So I went to the kitchen to get a drink and Jacob's standing there, getting hit on by these two ditzy girls, it was hilarious, he basically told them to shut up but they just weren't following.'' I explained with a grin and Jacob shook his head.

''Enough about me, you're the damsel in distress in this story, not me.'' he said.

''I didn't know you were a damsel at all.'' I laughed and he threw a pillow at me.

I told the rest of the story about what happened at the party with Jacob adding his two cents every so often. It was so weird because I felt so comfortable with Jacob and his brothers, even though I barely knew them. After I finished my story the boys started a completely unrelated conversation, Sage had moved off the couch and was sitting in front of the fireplace with me now.

It was dark in the living room and Andrew got up and flicked the light on.

''Jeeze guys could you have kept me here any longer?'' I asked, as Andrew sat down. It was almost dark outside.

''People worry about me you know.'' I added.

''Yea and when you come home like that, Jacobs head's gonna roll.'' Sage laughed and I remembered that I was anything but presentable.

''I can't go home like this! Are you nuts!'' I said, pulling the blanket so that it completely covered my clothes.

''So what, you're going to stay here?'' Sage asked, wiggling his eyebrows a bit and I laughed.

''No, I really don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I'll have to go home like this.'' I said, peeking back down at myself and then quickly shutting the blanket.

''If you want, we could wash your clothes, dry them and you could say you got bored and went out.'' Andrew suggested.

''That's actually a good idea.'' I said, trying to visualize myself explaining why I hadn't called.

''But what do you propose I wear in the meantime?'' I asked, assuming they weren't going to have me walking around in my bra and underwear.

''You can wear some of Jacobs sweats, I'm sure if we tied them tight enough they would stay up,'' Andrew said, sounding almost like he had this planned out already.

''Or not.'' he added with a grin.

''And for a shirt? I know you'd all love to see me walk around without one but its much too cold in here.'' I said playfully.

''We'll turn up the heat.'' Sage wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed and shoved him playfully with my shoulder.

''There's three of us, three different wardrobes, I think you'll be able to find a shirt.'' Andrew rolled his eyes.

''Let's do it then.'' I said wiggling my eyebrows a bit.

''I'll help you find Jacobs room!'' Sage said eagerly as he stood up.

''Help her find my room? I don’t think so,'' Jacob said, also standing up.

''It's upstairs.'' Jacob said, holding out a hand and helping me up.

I followed him upstairs, down a hall to the very last door on the right. He opened the door to his room, it was almost pitch dark, and at first I didn't think he had a window. He flicked a switch and the room lit up. He walked in and started to root through a dresser to the left of the room while I stood awkwardly at the door.

''You can come in you know, I wont bite.'' he said with a charming grin. I smiled and walked into his room, stopping and standing a little bit behind him.

''Here, these are the smallest pair I have, and I think that will look alright.'' he said, handing me a pair of grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

''You can change in here.'' he said walking to the door. he glanced quickly back at me and then closed the door.

I dropped the blanket and peeled of my dirty, clingy clothes. I quickly put on what he gave me. I could undo the not on the string in the pants, so they were practically falling off. I balled up my clothes and went to the door. As I went to the door I passed a mirror, my hair was a train wreck, I quickly ran my fingers through it and tidied it as much a humanly possible, which wasn’t very much.

''Jacob?'' I asked, opening the door a crack. Sure enough he was across the hall in a bathroom, but he didn't hear me.

''Jacob!'' I shouted, jumping out of the doorway and into the hall. He didn't even flinch.

''Need some help?'' he laughed. I was doing my best to hold my pants up, while still holding my clothes.

''Shut up, it's not my fault you're a giant!'' I said.

''Here. May I?'' he asked, and I nodded.
He reached down to the string on my pants and started to wrestle with the not, which wasn’t going too well considering his hands were shaking, but I didn’t say anything.

''Fucking little- Got it!'' he said and I saw him pull the strings apart.

''Thanks.'' I laughed. He held my clothes while I tightened the strings so that the pants would stay up, even though they were still miles too long. I bent down and rolled up the legs.

''Now I'm good.'' I laughed and he leaned back against the wall.

''I'm going to go put these in the wash, you can go back downstairs if you want.'' he said, holding my clothes up.

''Actually I think I'll follow you around for a bit.'' I said and he rolled his eyes but still smiled.

''So why are you moving? Especially next to Peter.'' I stuck my tongue out in disgust at his name

''My parents want to be closer to the rest of the family.'' he shrugged.

''But this house is so amazing! Why would you want to leave? Forget the family.'' I said and he laughed.

''I think they just want to be closer to people in general, I mean we are in the middle of nowhere.'' he said. We were going down a completely different set of stairs now, it was an iron spiral staircase that looked like it went all the way to the basement.

''People are overrated.'' I said and he laughed.

''You're people, I'm people. Are we overrated?'' he asked, I really wasn’t sure how to answer.

''You're not, your perfect, beautiful, stunning take your pick.'' was the first answer that came to mind, but I could not say that.

''Most people are overrated.'' I said, it being the only decent answer I could think of. He laughed.

''There is nothing wrong with people in general, its those individual ones you've gotta worry about.'' he joked.

As we continued to the laundry room, which seemed like we'd never find it, we passed through the kitchen and the large clock that was in the kitchen.

''Holy shit its already 7!'' I said, stopping dead in my tracks. People were going to think I'd been kidnapped!

''Do you have to go?'' Jacob asked, his expression falling a bit.

''Jacob, I've had to go since you decided to keep me hostage here.'' I joked.

'''I'd love to stay for a bit' yea, we're holding you hostage alright.'' he laughed

''I really should go though.'' I said reluctantly

''Yea I'll drive you, that is unless you want Sage to do it, I'm sure he'd jump at the opportunity.'' Jacob joked.

''No that's alright, you can drive me.'' I laughed. The truth was, I would have said no if Sage had offered.

''I'd better sneak you out, otherwise we'll get stopped at the door.'' Jacob said, suddenly quickly turning out of the kitchen.

''Wait up! My legs aren't that long!'' I said as I jogged to keep up with him.

''Come on! Or they'll notice we've been gone too long!'' he whispered and grabbed my hand.

''We could always say we got lost!'' I laughed as he guided me to the backdoor.

He led me out the backdoor and over to a bright yellow sports car, which was conveniently unlocked. He opened my door and held it while I got it then raced around to the driver's side. He opened the sun visor and the keys fell out. He started the car and then drove rather fast down the driveway.

''Whose car is this anyways?'' I asked as we drove down the road, which was still completely muddy even though it had stopped raining.

''Sage's, do you honestly think Andrew would leave his spare keys in the visor?'' Jacob asked and I laughed.

We drove back to the suburbs where I lived and I directed him to my house. He pulled into the driveway and sure enough all the lights were on and there were three cars in the driveway. I was about to open the door, but instead I turned back to Jacob.

''Hey Jacob?'' I said and he smiled.

''Thanks for saving me…again. I'd probably still be on that road if you hadn't driven by.'' I said, not really looking at him. When I did finally look at him he was looking right back into my eyes, his blue ones looking as though they could see into my soul.

''Then it’s a good thing I drove by. I was in the right place at the right time.'' He said, not breaking form my eyes.

''You have a habit of being there.'' I laughed and he smiled.

''I'll see you soon.'' he said as I put my hand on the door handle.

''Bye.'' I said, not able to pull my eyes from his. I pulled on the handle and it didn't open. Jacob laughed and clicked the locks open.

''Trying to keep me here are you.'' I joked

''So what if I am?'' he said with a smile that made my heart skip a beat.

I smiled and got successfully out of the car this time. I waved as he sped off then hurried up to my house. I put my hand on the knob and considered running down the street and asking Jacob if I could stay the night, but it was too late, he was long gone. I took a deep breath and opened the door.
In my living room was both my parents, Jenny, Jason and Michael? I walked in and they all looked at me like they'd never seen me before.

''NIKKI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK!'' my mother yelled at me.

''I went out mom, I got bored.'' I said.

''Since when do you go out and not call!'' Jenny said, and my mother nodded and put her hands angrily on her hips.

''My phone died!'' I said defensively.

''And where is your phone?'' my mom asked.

''Its right- in my pants.'' I mumbled as I realized that I was still wearing Jacobs's clothes.

''And where are your pants young lady?'' my dad asked.

''At my friends, they got dirty so he offered to wash them.'' I mumbled, definitely not wanting everyone to hear the 'he' part of my sentence.

''HE offered to wash them!? And who is HE Nikki? Enlighten us?'' my dad said, he only really seemed interested now that there was a boy involved. Little did he know there were three.

''My friend! Jeeze why are you all freaking out!'' I said, trying to keep from yelling, I knew that would only get me in more trouble.

''I come home and your car is gone, your phone is gone, there's no note, no messages, I thought you got kidnapped!'' my mom said.

''Mom think about what you're saying, my phone and my car were gone, and you thought I was kidnapped?'' I said and she huffed.

It went quiet for a minute, like everyone was trying to think of something to say at the same time. I looked over the room. Jenny looked frustrated not that I had disappeared, but that I hadn’t included her, my parents looked angry but I wasn't too worried, they didn't really do punishment. Michael looked very out of place and I had no clue why he was even there and Jason looked as if a light bulb in his head had just clicked on, then he started to grin at me.

''So?'' I asked, breaking the silence.

''We're going to let you off, call next time, at least tell us where you are.'' my mom said. I told you they weren't big on punishment.

''Can I go to my room?'' I asked and my mom huffed, covered her eyes with one hand and waved me off with the other.

I started up the stairs and the next thing I knew, Jason was right beside me.

''You were with Jacob weren't you!'' he whispered, looking like a giddy schoolgirl.

''Shh! Wait until we're upstairs.'' I said and grabbed his hand to drag him to my room.

We got to my room, Jason went in and sat on my bed and I closed the door, then turned to look at him.

''Spill!'' he said. Sometimes I think there was more gay in his mix then there was straight.

''I was at his house.'' I said, sitting down next to him.

''AND!'' he said, just a little too loudly.

''Shh, and he's got brothers.'' I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

''What'd I miss!'' Jenny said as she slipped ever so catlike through the door and then closed it again.

''Nikki was at Jacobs!'' Jason said, more excited than I was.

''Yea and if you'll be quiet I'll explain what happened!'' I said and Jason made a zippering motion over his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and told them the entire story, sparing no details. Jenny and Jason both seemed very interested in Jacob's brothers, especially after the detailed description I gave. I told them about how he almost ran me over, and explained why I was in his clothes, and how he adjusted my pants for me, that part made Jason giddy with excitement, I think he might have been a bit jealous.

''I think he likes you.'' Jenny said, wiggling her eyebrows.

''I've seen him what twice?"' I said

''Three times.'' Jason corrected.

''And one of those times you were at his house, so that one counts for like five.'' Jenny said, grinning.

''Yea you two have to leave now.'' I said, shooing them with my hands.

''Oh come on! We're just getting started!'' Jenny laughed.

''That’s why you have to leave.'' I said, pushing her towards the door.

''See you tomorrow!'' Jason called as I pushed them both out of the front door.

''Bye.'' I said through the closed door. My parents were already in bed. It was almost eleven.

I walked back up to my room and flopped down on my bed. I stared up at the ceiling, going over my day over and over again. I felt my eyelids start to get heavy and realized that I still needed to get changed. I sat up and started to pull my shirt off, but stopped halfway, it smelled so good. Maybe I would just leave it on. I laid back down and let my eyes close and allowed sleep to wash over me.